Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TFS Aanchal.. I m sooo0oo fed up of this Ben..pata nahi kab talegi..😡

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: elasingh

Did you ask how soon? 

no i dint...he would not have told me...do one thing..call them up again and ask when will the track end..i am guessing the guy who spoke to u was someone else..
surjyotapa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi003

ela di it's too hard to believe but the more ha ters for a villain,the more it stays,cause for a villain haters are counted as backhand positive reviews to his/her characterization..

Completely agree ... We should ignore this Benazir...probably she is getting more attention than she deserves ... horrible acting ... I am ignoring her, if she is with Jalal watching only Jalal ... when her+snake watching only snake , for me snake is more real than her acting!!
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
anchal i asked zee today wen exactly bens track ends.he said i cant tell.coz he himself s not sure.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: surjyotapa

Completely agree ... We should ignore this Benazir...probably she is getting more attention than she deserves ... horrible acting ... I am ignoring her, if she is with Jalal watching only Jalal ... when her+snake watching only snake , for me snake is more real than her acting!!

😆👏👍🏼
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abhi786

Ela hope TRPS drop this week... 👎🏼 Why are they streching thi BEN track.. every track before it was solved with in 2 weeks. It's already 3 weeks and looks like 2 or 3 weeks more to finish of BEN track..

Not even interested with Shivani-hakim track.. Even though goo seeing Hakim-Jodha bonding..

Let me tell you this track will continue for some time...you see they have not yet started shooting for new track...
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pallavi003

aanchal, don't believe them any more, they are just trying to appease us, otherwise they would not have asked you why you are not liking the track???

The ben track is no where near ending, and that's true.. it will end when ekta will decide to end..

i agree with u.. EK specially hired MN for her own interest so everything depends on kekta..n i heard kekta doesn't pay attention on viewers demand ever.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ela told you that day all those things told by zee we too good to be true...these zee people are only fooling us...they will continue as per their whims and fancies 
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Ela, yesterday's precap gave that signal na! Cvs r keeping ben's track in pending over turn they start new track of shibani's marriage track in ben track..
ILTHBEB thumbnail
N another big issue is kekta never hears the demand of viewers..i heard it many times.