Jodha Akbar

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 23)

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal_c

his name is narendra sharma...the guy who answers al our question...
1.i asked him is it true what the article says that benazir track is finishing soon...he said yes it is ,it will not be dragged...

2..its a mass request from viewers that we want to see a jealous jalal...he said that its difficult bcoz certain sects then make allegations that this did not happen..i said that make it subtle,since it is shown that shareefudin likes jodha ,jalal should also know abt this...all viewers want to see a jealous jalal,why r u showing only jodha who is jealous...

3.i asked him is hakim a positive character...he said what do u think..i said that in serial he is looking positive but in history he was negative..he said so we go acc to i guess this shivani track will make him negative .

4..i said where is the passion..fine jodha-jalal can fall in love gradually but why r they looking like siblings right now...why has jalal forgotten that  he wanted to marry her by hook or by crook...

he said that a benazir had come in his life,its cited in akbar nama,so i guess all those who have read akbar nama should call them up and verify this...

5.i said plz tell the editors to take care of the bloopers like when sharefudin wrote the paigam to was clearly seen that the paigam was already written...

6.plz give closure to tracks,bcoz u did not give any closure to tiger track,we dont know what the leads were thinking...

the guy said that we only take action when we get mass inputs abt a certain track,every complaint is heard by action can only be taken for mass audience so plz dont feel bad...

so guys if we want a passionate and jealous jalal at any cost we need to send them mass inputs...otherwise forget about a jealous jalal,which he told me is already difficult.

oh i even told him to plz increase the production value of the serial,why paridhi is seen in the icky yellow color always and does rajat not have anything else to wear other than that green jama...the guy started laughing.

Aanchal TFS the long detail conversation

I think it might be difficult to show jealous Jalal cos of his nature,
if anybody even looks at Jodha - if it is not a relative he might chop off head OR if it is a relative send him off to some war
Remember even before marriage to Jodha when that singing troup sings songs in praise of Jodha he hears, awards them and then warns them never to take her name again

In that period women did not have much contact with outsiders apart from family and relatives, especially married women.

Agree about clothes - Paridhi is in only 3-4 different outfits while poor Rajat only gets to wear that green jama!

Edited by MaddyO - 06 January 2014 at 12:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

history_geek IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:12am | IP Logged

even i had a convo today.
but i asked only that is --> "is ben track going to end soon"??
and he said -> "we have taken the remedial steps as viewers have complained a lot. we wont stretch it.." You are correct, as, mentioned earlier by shraddha di as well, that the guy has good knowledge of history.. i think he he appeared very normal while talking about historical aspects as well...!!..

Hope this ends soon...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Wow ...PartyI just talked to zee and we had a very long converstaion...
1...Jalal will be shown crazy after Jodha...

2...It will be shown that he had no intention of sleeping with Ben that night...( How?)

3...Rahim is going to read the letter...MA's truth will be out very soon...Dancing

4...Jalal will be back in form very soon...

5...This track will bring many truths out in open...

The following 78 member(s) liked the above post:

ghalibmirza IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Will do, sweetheart. I am still editing my message down and making sure it does not sound at all acerbic or angry, for then she will simply delete it! I will do my best, and let us hope for the best!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by happygolucky099

aunty if u r  going to message ekta
please tell her she can do anything but do not show jalal as brainless 

i can tolerate anything but not  jalal being shown stupid

dear shyamala! million hugs to you if ekta can improve jalal's character even 10% by your sms, you are right in saying that ekta and zee are only concerned about the revenue coming from the advertisements which are pouring in due to high trps! and both ekta and zee are targeting the small town audience..IF viewers are very small in number, but its all to do with mass appeal and they are mainly women..ekta is a shrewd businesswoman who knows her math well, she knows where and when to hit and how..she knows the psychology of the majority viewers and that is what she feeds on..she has long years of experience behind her..maybe if the trps fall or remain steady she might bring some changes but i highly doubt if she will introduce war scenes, they r not cost effective and do not contribute much to the is the kitchen politics that "majority people" are interested in..that is why we get to see more of harem activities than any external affairs..jalal's character is mainly there for the love story and how jodha changed him into a better human being! although it might not be entirely true as who knows what happened in history as there is no track record of their personal lives..all in all its more of fiction than anything else and ekta can play around and introduce tracks that will bring her the trps!

and u r rt in saying that the phone calls going to zee outside of india are not even counted by them, still they have been taking calls and answering nicely is impressive! either we quit watching it or accept the way it is because i doubt if much is going to change! people do like ott and illogical tracks..the majority audience just want the masala because the reality with logic can get boring! lets hope for the best and see what happens!

as for me i cannot tolerate clueless jalal, the rest i do not care! if i get him in action i am happy!

Parijatrocks IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:30am | IP Logged
really than wow
jallu phir kiss ke liye agree kyun kiya than

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged
That's awesome tfs 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashpat IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged
If all,of these happen, I will be very happy. Thank u for sharing ela

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elasingh IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Parijatrocks

really than wow
jallu phir kiss ke liye agree kyun kiya than
He said wait for some days...every thing will be out...

Go to top