Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

Dear Lashy,

How would you know what the uncles in the background like?Wink

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by lashy

happygolucky you are right  - in fact, from first hand account of friends and from what I've read here (people mentioning it) I see many of the TRP audience seem quite tuned-out of the latest track...

and aunties are never going to really vouch for watching a slithering vishkanya all over an emperor are they?Ouch

ROFL

Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akdhadeewaaniisashashyam

Mallika-E-Bhais IF-Stunnerz
Mallika-E-Bhais
Mallika-E-Bhais

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@Sasha aunty: MAKE A POST!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akdhadeewaaniiFr0zensashashyam

pallavi003 IF-Dazzler
pallavi003
pallavi003

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sashashyam

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">My dear,

If it makes you feel better to think so, why not? I do not believe it at all, but that need not weigh with you.

The instances you are citing were all high,over the top melodrama, of exactly the kind that small town audiences like. I did not like either; to my mind, they were unintelligent and hammy. If the IF liked it, good for them!

But two swallows do not a summer make, and one cannot generalise from these 2 examples about the IF's and the target audience's tastes being similar. So one cannot assume that the target audience will automatically dislike what the IF dislikes, like Benazir and her reptilian menagerie. As I said, I have seen that with PR, one of Balaji's most successful shows in recent times, which is abysmal now but is still alive and kicking.

Ekta, my dear, is very experienced and generally very successful. She needs to be doing something right (from her point of view, of course!).

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by happygolucky099

u r right aunty may be the phone call will not affect them
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">but surely this benazir track is not giving them rise in trp to be number one</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">whatever be the trp it is just because jodha akbar is stable at this trp from sometime but</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">surely have got the idea that this track is not exciting as it is not increasing their viewership</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">also aunty although forum member may not matter to them but i think our views of track directly
</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">reflects thought of normal trp audience
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">for example the fake pregnancy track was stupid track but it was executed brilliantly so it increase trp
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">in same way during the ajmer shariff week till the tiger attack trp increased drastically as it was one of the best track of serial so far .it was liked by india forum</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">so membr of idia forum ultimately reflects trp audience in my view</font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">

</font>

aunty, if you have got hold of ekta's cell number, please message her, I know and agree that if the creepy tracks don't affect the TRP, ekta will continue to show such things,but as you said, I would also preapare myself to put up with every impossible thing if the jalal character redeems only.. I for now don't wish much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akdhadeewaaniisashashyamlashy

staker123 IF-Sizzlerz
staker123
staker123

Posted: 04 January 2014 at 4:24am | IP Logged
aunty if u r  going to message ekta
please tell her she can do anything but do not show jalal as brainless 

i can tolerate anything but not  jalal being shown stupid

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

baublesFr0zensashashyamlashy

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Will do, sweetheart. I am still editing my message down and making sure it does not sound at all acerbic or angry, for then she will simply delete it! I will do my best, and let us hope for the best!

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by happygolucky099

aunty if u r  going to message ekta
please tell her she can do anything but do not show jalal as brainless 

i can tolerate anything but not  jalal being shown stupid

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003akdhadeewaaniiFr0zenSonaLuvZaSafstaker123

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
If i have to bear that reptile woman crap after next week, Ekta start arranging for defense material for her office.AngryCensored 

Edited by Clumsy_Wings - 05 January 2014 at 11:19pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stargirl327pallavi003akdhadeewaaniiFr0zenSonaLuvZaSafsashashyam

sashashyam IF-Sizzlerz
sashashyam
sashashyam

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Dearest Tripti,

I could not get at the laptop all of Sunday, due to endless astronomical (literal and figurative) downloads being made. Half the known universe must be in my laptop by now! WinkI have only now got a peek in,and am hastening to answer you.  I am afraid this state of affairs will go on for another 10 days.

I sat down yesterday and watched all 5 of the last week's episodes, and still could not get a hang of what to write,  there is no connecting thread at all. And I do not want to be simply listing inconsistencies by the dozen, and unintentionally comic moments - like Benazir and that Imtiaz standing back to back for what looked  like an eternity, as if they had suddenly turned into a most unlikely pair of Siamese twins! All so that the presumedly dumb audience can grasp that she knows him from before!  See how low they rate the audience!

To revert, this sort of catalogue has stopped being funny,  whatever Sandhya might assert to the contrary!

If I can retain the laptop for this afternoon, I will try and do something on where each of the main characters stands at present, provided I can make it sound halfway decent and get a good title.  I am sorry, my dear, but I seem to be at a dead end, with not a jot of inspiration to be got from a full week's episodes! Unbelievable, but true.

Shyamala Aunty

Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

@Sasha aunty: MAKE A POST!!!

Edited by sashashyam - 05 January 2014 at 11:53pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi003akdhadeewaaniiFr0zenghalibmirza.FemmeFatale.SonaLuvZaSafMallika-E-Bhaislashy

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 05 January 2014 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
his name is narendra sharma...the guy who answers al our question...
1.i asked him is it true what the article says that benazir track is finishing soon...he said yes it is ,it will not be dragged...

2..its a mass request from viewers that we want to see a jealous jalal...he said that its difficult bcoz certain sects then make allegations that this did not happen..i said that make it subtle,since it is shown that shareefudin likes jodha ,jalal should also know abt this...all viewers want to see a jealous jalal,why r u showing only jodha who is jealous...

3.i asked him is hakim a positive character...he said what do u think..i said that in serial he is looking positive but in history he was negative..he said so we go acc to history...so i guess this shivani track will make him negative .

4..i said where is the passion..fine jodha-jalal can fall in love gradually but why r they looking like siblings right now...why has jalal forgotten that  he wanted to marry her by hook or by crook...

he said that a benazir had come in his life,its cited in akbar nama,so i guess all those who have read akbar nama should call them up and verify this...

5.i said plz tell the editors to take care of the bloopers like when sharefudin wrote the paigam to jodha...it was clearly seen that the paigam was already written...

6.plz give closure to tracks,bcoz u did not give any closure to tiger track,we dont know what the leads were thinking...

the guy said that we only take action when we get mass inputs abt a certain track,every complaint is heard by action can only be taken for mass audience so plz dont feel bad...

so guys if we want a passionate and jealous jalal at any cost we need to send them mass inputs...otherwise forget about a jealous jalal,which he told me is already difficult.

oh i even told him to plz increase the production value of the serial,why paridhi is seen in the icky yellow color always and does rajat not have anything else to wear other than that green jama...the guy started laughing.

Edited by aanchal_c - 05 January 2014 at 11:55pm

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

haskatieJeevitha.Pmehaksinghstargirl32706cs119neet2012bubbles_roguepreeti.rROBSTENLOVERkatanaSUMESHNIakdhadeewaaniipallavi003sunshine_sundlipashpatabhi786sweet_diksha111192chashmish97ngayou...Radhika...history_geekFr0zenVincyAnne...Renu...MaddyOMihrimahSonaLuvZaSafstaker123.Sumi.ILTHBEBCarmillaNandiniRaizadaalashy-DZ-

Go to top