All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 15)

MaddyO IF-Sizzlerz
MaddyO
MaddyO

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by MaddyO

Do you think giving feedback to zee people will make them do changes to track
I mean Ekta Kapoor has big prouction house, who really has the control over creative team?
Will it be zee or Ekta Kapoor?  Everybody has hated Benzir track but it has been going on for so long

Are the TRPs out yet, I feel that is the only language they BOTH will unerstand

Nowadays there seem to be everybody there but Jodha & Jalal
Why are they messing up good serial, is it true what somebody wrote that 90 people left the sets and were replaced (read it on JA forum here)

Much as Ekta is headstrong, much as she is the player, much as its her production house...its the channel that has the ultimate call...Because, at the end of the day its through the money THEY bring in during that time slot that everyone starting right from the CEO of ZEE to a spot boy at Balaji are paid!

Many many times, the creative capabilities of a serial are compromised because channel heads/creatives butt in and demand a certain kind of track/person to continue...then the serial producers cannot do anything but cave in...

This is where Ekta got into problems with Star too in the past...they had a very good run first 8 years and then a bad run...and Balaji and Star split

Greater viewership = more expensive ad-slots = more money comes in per episode = more money for channel = thus production house gets paid (who further break down budgets for salaries, sets, costumes etc)...SmileSmile

So, TRP is the ONLY deciding factor...hence, after a long run if a serial continuously flops TRP wise, they have to scrap it to give way for newer shows...

Phew...hope that helped...LOL sorry if I bored you

Bored!  Of course not.  Thanks for writing such detail reply
Then what if this Benzir track is the brainwave of some creative of zee (!!!!) Cos I read so much on forum here and articles about serial that Ekta team was researching for 1-1/2 years for this serial and posts about what they are showing is authentic.  I am watching old episodes and they are SO MUCH BETTER than what they show now

I hope whatever their issues the original writers creatives dialogue writers get together to restore JA back
Hope with so many calls and feedback Zee gets idea of how viewers feel and do something positive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Shraddha..love youHug muahh.. after reading this post... am not able to control my laughterROFL kya chauchak kaam kiaLOL

(This was like WTH moment for me...LOL)ROFL i would have punched the bechara that time.. aur kya dhakkhanROFL itna set me action bolte ho.. ACTION toh dhikhaoLOL 

What's all this colourful vomit? Does this make sense? 

i would have said.. Non-Sense vomitROFLkya baccho ki jaan loge with colourful holi vomitsDead

MohanROFL jijuLOL is it??ROFL shraddhaROFL

Love youHug

P.S: btw today came acrosss a song which reminded meof RJN days and first person came on my head was youLOL  aaj mausam hmm bada beimaan hai bada.. lol this is off showROFL

roshaeldsouza91 IF-Rockerz
roshaeldsouza91
roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi003

di..just call up one thing, hakim was 11 years younger, hence he must be 9-10 years now, and, shivani 12-13 years, and both are lattu in love,though not with each other and hakim was giving lovey dovey look to shivani..

AND PEOPLE SAY THAT THIS DAYS CHILDREN ARE ADVANCED THAN THEIR AGE...:-D:-D;-)

With MAJOR MAJOR loopholes, tum kaisi choti baatein pe atki ho pallo
but yes it sorta defeats the tasneem track issue too LOL
but, both hakim aur sukanya 14 se kam  nahi lagte mujhe Tongue

LOLLOL hakim ko khabar nahi hogi shehenshah ke new added rule kaLOL

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by pallavi003

di..just call up one thing, hakim was 11 years younger, hence he must be 9-10 years now, and, shivani 12-13 years, and both are lattu in love,though not with each other and hakim was giving lovey dovey look to shivani..

AND PEOPLE SAY THAT THIS DAYS CHILDREN ARE ADVANCED THAN THEIR AGE...:-D:-D;-)

With MAJOR MAJOR loopholes, tum kaisi choti baatein pe atki ho pallo
but yes it sorta defeats the tasneem track issue too LOL
but, both hakim aur sukanya 14 se kam  nahi lagte mujhe Tongue

age par mat jao...if jalal is 20 or 22 here then jodha is shown ad 18 when she got married,so age manipulation ho jata hai.

roshaeldsouza91

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

I mean Ekta Kapoor has big prouction house, who really has the control over creative team?
Will it be zee or Ekta Kapoor?  Everybody has hated Benzir track but it has been going on for so long

Why are they messing up good serial, is it true what somebody wrote that 90 people left the sets and were replaced (read it on JA forum here)

Much as Ekta is headstrong, much as she is the player, much as its her production house...its the channel that has the ultimate call...Because, at the end of the day its through the money THEY bring in during that time slot that everyone starting right from the CEO of ZEE to a spot boy at Balaji are paid!

Many many times, the creative capabilities of a serial are compromised because channel heads/creatives butt in and demand a certain kind of track/person to continue...then the serial producers cannot do anything but cave in...

This is where Ekta got into problems with Star too in the past...they had a very good run first 8 years and then a bad run...and Balaji and Star split

Greater viewership = more expensive ad-slots = more money comes in per episode = more money for channel = thus production house gets paid (who further break down budgets for salaries, sets, costumes etc)...SmileSmile

So, TRP is the ONLY deciding factor...hence, after a long run if a serial continuously flops TRP wise, they have to scrap it to give way for newer shows...

Then what if this Benzir track is the brainwave of some creative of zee (!!!!) Cos I read so much on forum here and articles about serial that Ekta team was researching for 1-1/2 years for this serial and posts about what they are showing is authentic.  I am watching old episodes and they are SO MUCH BETTER than what they show now

I hope whatever their issues the original writers creatives dialogue writers get together to restore JA back
Hope with so many calls and feedback Zee gets idea of how viewers feel and do something positive

No I don't think zee has butted in yet, but I'm hoping they'll do so now...
Its not the first time Balaji is using skin show and cheap tactics in order to rake in the moolah - look at all their bollywood ventures for example Wacko
I just think the massive TRPs in SUCH A SHORT SPAN have gotten to their heads...
so where they used to concentrate on quality before, they're now concentrating on quantity...
the inconsistencies in character are whenever they come across some new idea me thinks..otherwise, why would he make a statement like yes, in an attempt to show him weak we ended up showing him too dheela...
the initial days the prime thing that drew audiences was a shaatir cruelish king and an arrogant princess...
now both are not a fraction of their original personalities..

Edited by lashy - 03 January 2014 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amivpMaddyO

aanchal_c IF-Rockerz
aanchal_c
aanchal_c

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

that is why everyone here is making calls to zee for ending this crappy track...only those people have the final call.
Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Oh thnk U sooo much dear.
I hope they listen to us. My mom watches this show with me. She doesn't like Ekta's show. This the only EK show she loves and watch with full interest. She hated burinazar from first look. She is somehow bearing this track with much patience. She liked the way Jalal washed her hands but she lost it after the Ja-Benz scene 2 days ago. She is not watching it for 2 days. Even I m frustrated. But watching it just to see my Akdha.Thnks for mentioning Jalal has turned completely buddhu. Jalal was heartless monster it is acceptable but he was a stupid king Can't even think from himself always taking his wives Bari ammi's advice is really not bearable. I hope they listen to U. Again thnk u so much dear for calling them. Hug

lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 03 January 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=roshaeldsouza91]Shraddha..love youHug muahh.. after reading this post... am not able to control my laughterROFL kya chauchak kaam kiaLOL
Awww thanks dearie...Embarrassed

(This was like WTH moment for me...LOL)ROFL i would have punched the bechara that time.. aur kya dhakkhanROFL itna set me action bolte ho.. ACTION toh dhikhaoLOL 

What's all this colourful vomit? Does this make sense? 

i would have said.. Non-Sense vomitROFLkya baccho ki jaan loge with colourful holi vomitsDead

MohanROFL jijuLOL is it??ROFL shraddhaROFL

Love youHug

Aww thank you dear...ROFL

P.S: btw today came acrosss a song which reminded meof RJN days and first person came on my head was youLOL  aaj mausam hmm bada beimaan hai bada.. lol this is off showROFL

Mausam...bada beimaan hai...Day Dreaming
Sach mein Agra ki mausam beimaan hoti jaa rahi hai...too much cross-lusting going onLOL

[/QUOTE]

roshaeldsouza91

Go to top