thanks dear

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divyavm

Originally posted by lashy

Thanks Lashy for making the phone call. It is unfortunate that they are showing Jalal's character as foolish in this case but at this point I had accepted it would happen. I think the other thing this track is going to do is get Sharifudin out of jail. I think I had already given up on the CVs when they showed him release Adham to fight that pehalwan. 
I am upset they said Jalal's weakness is Jodha. How does that ever make for an epic love story?

For an Ekta Kapoor serial, Jalal's character was uncharacteristically strong. If this serial was not number 2, I think they would have continued that way. 

I don't agree that the trps are increasing because of the Ben track. The show was on a steady upward trajectory - what they don't know is what it could have been with  a better more logical track.  

With the way they are going, they cannot make it to number 1 as every time the JA trp has increased so has the trp for the number 1 show- that is why I think it is a typical trend. Every time I watch that show what I notice is that very rarely do they show the leads at loggerheads with each other- it has always been about how they face difficult circumstances together. The Kekta formula has always been show the leads at loggerheads, then they fall in love, and then she doesn't know where to take the show. It is probably why they are afraid to show them falling in love.Confused

Fresh take and beautifully worded...
The male lead has been shown strong in many serials lately...however, they all fizzle out divya...same is the case with JAOuch

Thanks Smile Historically one of my favorite EK heroes was Dharamraj (Ronit Roy) from Bandini on Imagine. While it had some cult followers like me, it was not a top 10 Show and the male lead was kept quite consistently strong. Once the leads fell in love EK did a horrible leap. I saw EK at a conference at  my b-school- I told her the leap was terrible to her face. She told me the TRPs are up. I told her after an all time low and she didn't know what to say. I should have learned my lesson and not watched JA but now it is too late. 
I fear JA might not be too far from where that serial went ...say 1 year down the line...
ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

lashy...aj tum abhi yaha????

ben ka kamal haiROFL
Haso mat...I'm suffering from jalal-withdrawal effects LOL

mera toh soch ke hi dimag kharab ho raha haiAngryAngry...thank GOD i hav a office to spend time at and loads of work to skip epiAngryAngryCry

Even I have loads of work but I m not able to concentrate on it..Angry..raat me so nahi pati...koi kaam thik se nahi kar pati..Cry..iss show ka aur mera rishta Jo-Ja ki tarah hai - I hate u like I luv u...LOL

aapna bhi yehi haal hai...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksinghAbHer_nehalashy

divyavm IF-Sizzlerz
divyavm
divyavm

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:09am | IP Logged

Thanks Lashy for making the phone call. It is unfortunate that they are showing Jalal's character as foolish in this case but at this point I had accepted it would happen. I think the other thing this track is going to do is get Sharifudin out of jail. I think I had already given up on the CVs when they showed him release Adham to fight that pehalwan. 
I am upset they said Jalal's weakness is Jodha. How does that ever make for an epic love story?

For an Ekta Kapoor serial, Jalal's character was uncharacteristically strong. If this serial was not number 2, I think they would have continued that way. 

I don't agree that the trps are increasing because of the Ben track. The show was on a steady upward trajectory - what they don't know is what it could have been with  a better more logical track.  

With the way they are going, they cannot make it to number 1 as every time the JA trp has increased so has the trp for the number 1 show- that is why I think it is a typical trend. Every time I watch that show what I notice is that very rarely do they show the leads at loggerheads with each other- it has always been about how they face difficult circumstances together. The Kekta formula has always been show the leads at loggerheads, then they fall in love, and then she doesn't know where to take the show. It is probably why they are afraid to show them falling in love.Confused

The male lead has been shown strong in many serials lately...however, they all fizzle out divya...same is the case with JAOuch

Thanks Smile Historically one of my favorite EK heroes was Dharamraj (Ronit Roy) from Bandini on Imagine. While it had some cult followers like me, it was not a top 10 Show and the male lead was kept quite consistently strong. Once the leads fell in love EK did a horrible leap. I saw EK at a conference at  my b-school- I told her the leap was terrible to her face. She told me the TRPs are up. I told her after an all time low and she didn't know what to say. I should have learned my lesson and not watched JA but now it is too late. 
I fear JA might not be too far from where that serial went ...say 1 year down the line...

Well as long as one of the leads cannot commit a murder and go to jail we are safe (or are we? Wink ) at least there is one logical leap in JA- when Salim is born. Unless they plan to show 7 years one day at a time ... At this rate god save us

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Well as long as one of the leads cannot commit a murder and go to jail we are safe (or are we? Wink ) at least there is one logical leap in JA- when Salim is born. Unless they plan to show 7 years one day at a time ... At this rate god save us
Ok...yup hopefully Jodha or Akbar don't commit a murder and go to jail...though he did come close to divorcing his first wifeLOL

AbHer_neha

AbHer_neha IF-Rockerz
AbHer_neha
AbHer_neha

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Hey DM was my favourite too..Smile..I used to be a regular viewer of Bandini & continued to watch it after the leap but I had to leave it eventually when the show became intolerable. What to say...its all becoz of our love for our fav actors that we bear all such crap. Similar is the case with JA.Ouch 

lashy

divyavm IF-Sizzlerz
divyavm
divyavm

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbHer_neha

Hey DM was my favourite too..Smile..I used to be a regular viewer of Bandini & continued to watch it after the leap but I had to leave it eventually when the show became intolerable. What to say...its all becoz of our love for our fav actors that we bear all such crap. Similar is the case with JA.Ouch 

There it was Sanraj scenes that kept me going ... Here it is akdha.Smile

lashy

.FemmeFatale. IF-Sizzlerz
.FemmeFatale.
.FemmeFatale.

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 8:20am | IP Logged
However sadistic I may sound,I want the Mughal descendants to make a karni sena of their own and protest AKbar's portrayal Ouch Maybe only then will teh CVs learn 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lashyMallika-E-Bhais

Go to top