Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE - Page 94

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
i do not think we should call zee, they will get confused..we should let them do their work and let the trps decide for them!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DearZindagi12 thumbnail

Call with zee...

Friends though I said I il not visit forum but cudnt ... just wanted to share this with you.. just wanted to let out my frustration so called zee...

Me:As usual self intro n told them wud like give feedback about the show..

Zee: han ji

Me: whats the problem with cv's or ekta or with zee..when the show was started it was unique...a very gud show..everything was too perfect..now its worst than a saas bahu show..

Zee:You don't like the twist

Me:yes ..more like a crap..Jodha was insulted and humiliated in Diwane e khaas again and again..we seriously don't understand what zee and cv's and ekta are trying to prove...An emperor insulting an empress infront of whole world just cause she was not ready to sleep with him..maham anga who is a bandhi she too humiliated jodha n dek...

Zee:Ok mam il pass your feedback to the team

Me:It's a shame to an emperor who believes  bandhi over jodha and insults jodha publicly..

Zee:He said ok mam u tell me mam what u want..i said as if zee il consider viewers feedback..we have been calling zee for more than 1.5 months still thr s no change in it..

Call got disconnected or not sure

I called zee again and the convo continued..

zee:han ji

Me:agreed in those times vishkanya's tried to kill akbar..but at the same time y is it shown jalal marrying a bandhi ...we all know how Akbar was status conscious...and its shown now him getting married to a bandhi who came to kill jalal...

We viewers are not happy with Benazir's twist hence many of us left the show...and hence thr was a huge dip n trp's..if you hav nay plans to make Benazir as begum then we are sorry we are not ready to watch the crap that you are going to show... please don't underestimate viewers or don't take us for granted cause its we viewers can  make a show  to lead the charts n to be out of race...

Zee:He said no mam marriage will not takes place ...

Please guys call and blast them..i spoke to him politely... plz somebody call zee n blast them... for my sake..my convo with them was so polite..i tried to blast them ..but cudnt...

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing the news and passing our feedback,
Where u able to gauge when Ben track would get over?
DearZindagi12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: malla88

can u give me their no. plz???

022 24955555

DearZindagi12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prejudiced

Thanks for sharing the news and passing our feedback,

Where u able to gauge when Ben track would get over?

no was so frsutrated i just asked only about benlal marriage...
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am very happy you called them and conveyed how you felt. You should had told even if the marriage wont take place but the idea alone is degrading to his character.
Yday I understood how you felt when you said bye to us as I also felt the same but I am happy you are back
fatma201 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Next time someone else calls zee pls ask them even if Jallu wont marry her but for HOW LONG more do we have to bear the torture of seeing her in the serials
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
thank god for small mercies
thank u for calling
and sharing the news
at least the marriage will not take place

Edited by rima4ever - 10 years ago
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Please post all call updates HERE!

JA DT
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
TFS... Marriage won't happen, but how more episode BEN exit ? Hope next week out wishes comes true..