Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

All Zee TV Call Updates HERE (Page 107)

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal_c

ok shraddha logically speaking even if ben falls for jalal and they get married how will jalal survive if they consummate their marriage,he will die even after one kiss so yes most probably(99%) this marriage cant happen...also i really hope like the lady said that jalal will realise he feels for jodha...i am ok with him gradually accepting his love but at least start realising that i am doing stupid things bcoz i do have a heart and their resides jodha..

No aanchal, I'm on a slightly different plane here..Its a pleasure to watch people softening in love, forgiving in love and being accommodating in love.
Its NOT a pleasure to watch people making a public mockery of themselves in love..and this is what they're showing Akbar's character as doing..

So, even with the disclaimer that 'jalal will realise he feels for jodha' nothing does it for me!

I am here because I liked their individual characters...I don't like what the leads are becoming in love... you can be dignified and fall in love too! 

What love is that that snatches away your ability to think and act somewhat sensibly...

I am prepared to wait for the love story to unfold for a year as long as the characters are NOT butchered...
At the cost of butchering the characters, I don't even want to watch a Mani-Ratnam directed love story that will be shown a week from now! Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mehaksinghginco.FemmeFatale.sun29

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

TFS ur convo lashy...
all I can say prepare for the worst...
be ready for more downfall of jallu's character...the worst is yet to come
AKBAR soul must be crying in grave seeing his image being ruin left right n center...its time for Akbar soul to seek revenge on zee...EK n her team

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

ZEE ko koyee batao yaar ke unka hero KAUN haiLOL

Originally posted by Akanksha_33

yup... its regarding history... and i agree a bit of drama is acceptable.. but the Benazir drama crosses all parameters of unacceptable moments..

EXACTLY!!! Where are Ghosts and Vishkanyas when you need them Angry LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gincoppluvkuch

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lashy

Originally posted by aanchal_c

ok shraddha logically speaking even if ben falls for jalal and they get married how will jalal survive if they consummate their marriage,he will die even after one kiss so yes most probably(99%) this marriage cant happen...also i really hope like the lady said that jalal will realise he feels for jodha...i am ok with him gradually accepting his love but at least start realising that i am doing stupid things bcoz i do have a heart and their resides jodha..

No aanchal, I'm on a slightly different plane here..Its a pleasure to watch people softening in love, forgiving in love and being accommodating in love.
Its NOT a pleasure to watch people making a public mockery of themselves in love..and this is what they're showing Akbar's character as doing..

So, even with the disclaimer that 'jalal will realise he feels for jodha' nothing does it for me!

I am here because I liked their individual characters...I don't like what the leads are becoming in love... you can be dignified and fall in love too! 

What love is that that snatches away your ability to think and act somewhat sensibly...

I am prepared to wait for the love story to unfold for a year as long as the characters are NOT butchered...
At the cost of butchering the characters, I don't even want to watch a Mani-Ratnam directed love story that will be shown a week from now! Cry

exactly...transforming into a better human being ,understanding is different from acting dumb and totally mindless...it is a huge thing for Jalal to realise that he has heart and jodha resides in their ,something that should happily shock us not make us blame it for al the lack of any grey cells he has been showing lately...how does labelling jodha as his weakness make this an epic love story Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashy

TheIronLady Goldie
TheIronLady
TheIronLady

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Itni sakti hume dena daata, mann ka vishwas kamzor ho naaLOL

Don't know why but I'm still quite positive and hopeful.TongueLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shweta16lashy

lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

bottomline-the end will be good na?
phir kaayko tension lene ka.chill karo Hug
Dishu ye kaisa logic huaa... LOL Bottom line after 2 years we know for sure Ja and Jo will be in love etc etc..so, we shouldn't get worked up now? 
But - the basic pretext in all these stories is the journey between 2 lovers that we are all here for dear..and that is being spoilt rotten!Angry

only one thing made me raise an eyebrow-we can't show him successful everytime na Stern SmileThis made it sound as though he has been successful 99% of times. In this show,he is shown successful once in a blue moon Angry 
They did show him not mistrusting Jodha in the Shivani issue na - that's their explanation for it! Ouch

If this is how they areplanning to sketch Jalal's transition into Akbar.I'd prefer  watching the ruthless Jalal .Thank u very much.The same Jalal who single-handedly executed Abdul's escape from Amer's super safe jail,way better than this Jalal who hardly does anything Ouch
OH Definitely! Ouch
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheIronLady

Itni sakti hume dena daata, mann ka vishwas kamzor ho naaLOL

Don't know why but I'm still quite positive and hopeful.TongueLOL
I've always said you are one in a million Embarrassed
Either that or my sweet komaliya is a teeny weeny bit delusional at this stage LOL  but I don't blame you!

Missed you last 2 days kahaan thee Hug
lashy IF-Stunnerz
lashy
lashy

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sun29

exactly...transforming into a better human being ,understanding is different from acting dumb and totally mindless...it is a huge thing for Jalal to realise that he has heart and jodha resides in their ,something that should happily shock us not make us blame it for al the lack of any grey cells he has been showing lately...how does labelling jodha as his weakness make this an epic love story Ouch
Spot on Sunny! The reader of my mind... Ouch

sun29

Shweta16 Goldie
Shweta16
Shweta16

Posted: 22 January 2014 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Lashy, isn't this wedding track is another repeat of Hakim-Shivani wedding which never happened ? Two weddings in a week apart ? Now what sort of joke is this Confused  Why they have to repeat everything everytime ? I am sure they are gonna show Jalal a fool and repeat of Tasneem track Cry

lashy

Go to top