Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful !!!another one of those torturous tracks..πŸ˜”
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Fresh take and beautifully worded...
The male lead has been shown strong in many serials lately...however, they all fizzle out divya...same is the case with JA

Thanks πŸ˜Š Historically one of my favorite EK heroes was Dharamraj (Ronit Roy) from Bandini on Imagine. While it had some cult followers like me, it was not a top 10 Show and the male lead was kept quite consistently strong. Once the leads fell in love EK did a horrible leap. I saw EK at a conference at  my b-school- I told her the leap was terrible to her face. She told me the TRPs are up. I told her after an all time low and she didn't know what to say. I should have learned my lesson and not watched JA but now it is too late. 
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divyavm

Thanks πŸ˜Š Historically one of my favorite EK heroes was Dharamraj (Ronit Roy) from Bandini on Imagine. While it had some cult followers like me, it was not a top 10 Show and the male lead was kept quite consistently strong. Once the leads fell in love EK did a horrible leap. I saw EK at a conference at  my b-school- I told her the leap was terrible to her face. She told me the TRPs are up. I told her after an all time low and she didn't know what to say. I should have learned my lesson and not watched JA but now it is too late. 

I fear JA might not be too far from where that serial went ...say 1 year down the line...
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

Even I have loads of work but I m not able to concentrate on it..😑..raat me so nahi pati...koi kaam thik se nahi kar pati..😭..iss show ka aur mera rishta Jo-Ja ki tarah hai - I hate u like I luv u...πŸ˜†

aapna bhi yehi haal hai...
divyavm thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

I fear JA might not be too far from where that serial went ...say 1 year down the line...

Well as long as one of the leads cannot commit a murder and go to jail we are safe (or are we? πŸ˜‰ ) at least there is one logical leap in JA- when Salim is born. Unless they plan to show 7 years one day at a time ... At this rate god save us
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Well as long as one of the leads cannot commit a murder and go to jail we are safe (or are we? πŸ˜‰ ) at least there is one logical leap in JA- when Salim is born. Unless they plan to show 7 years one day at a time ... At this rate god save us

Ok...yup hopefully Jodha or Akbar don't commit a murder and go to jail...though he did come close to divorcing his first wifeπŸ˜†
AbHer_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Hey DM was my favourite too..😊..I used to be a regular viewer of Bandini & continued to watch it after the leap but I had to leave it eventually when the show became intolerable. What to say...its all becoz of our love for our fav actors that we bear all such crap. Similar is the case with JA. 
divyavm thumbnail
Originally posted by: AbHer_neha

Hey DM was my favourite too..😊..I used to be a regular viewer of Bandini & continued to watch it after the leap but I had to leave it eventually when the show became intolerable. What to say...its all becoz of our love for our fav actors that we bear all such crap. Similar is the case with JA. 

There it was Sanraj scenes that kept me going ... Here it is akdha.😊
.FemmeFatale. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
However sadistic I may sound,I want the Mughal descendants to make a karni sena of their own and protest AKbar's portrayal  Maybe only then will teh CVs learn 
sunshine_sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shradha di , u must have a hard time with that lady πŸ€ͺ
Now i lost all hope n there is much to do other than watching this crapπŸ˜†