Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

i dont want to say...but...if u insist...

jalal KICK MA's ASSπŸ˜†

wow idea, at least jalal kuch to kam kare..:-D;-):-D
pallavi003 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lashy

Achaa baba...πŸ˜†kana pakkadke maafi maangingπŸ˜†

@ pallo - bachaa?😲

haaa..just kidding di..lol..:-D
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8
Amen may all this come true.. btw today is 150th episode nything special wil b der πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†... lol PS πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tamy267

😲😲😲
ab mujhe yakeen hua aap sach mein nayee hai iss forum mein...khair kya bolu ?
only advice please read history_geek's posts !!! u need it badlyπŸ˜•
phir aapke saare doubts clear hojayenge...hope so

history refers her as Mariam-Uz-Zamani...not Jodha.

Hi, Zoha.😊

The solution to all doubts is this link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3782915
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3782915

start from here...
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
I just got off the phone with Zee
At least this time the lady wasn't sugar coating anything or misleading me - because her news was as bad as it gets! Also, she knew I was from the forum even before I told her... [How many of us have been calling her?πŸ˜†]

I asked her - just tell me one question ...are we going to come away from the Benazir track feeling even more disappointed with Jalal or is this promo a sham?
The promo has just been released...you have to keep watching to know the truth! This is just a promo, that's all... 

Why are you ruining Akbar's character to this extent? I thought Akbar was a smart guy..then why doesn't he know something so basic that Benazir is a spy - something that even Shareefuddin in his jail knows...and something that now Jodha knows...
Jodha only came to know of this yesterday. Please don't jump to conclusions on one episode alone. 

1 episode? I've been tolerating this for a month now😑
Just wait and watch...you will like the ending, I promise...πŸ˜•

But, why is he behaving so foolish 'overall' in this Benazir issue? 
We've not shown him as foolish. We've tried to keep him as a smart man - Akbarnama and Humayunama have described him as a smart man. Just this one issue alone he reacts this way...

What about the Tasneem track then...he wasn't doing anything much there either...
We can't shown him achieve everything every time. Its not going to be possible..there is going to be no suspense...surprise factor or entertainment value left, if everyone already knows before hand that Akbar will decode everything and achieve everything. 
You must understand that while we have shown some facts, this serial needs its entertainment value too. (she nearly gave away everything with this one bit)

For entertainment, you have used Ruq/MA and many other villains too, right? Then why this Vishkanya now...
Just wait and watch! That's all I can say...

So, you can't tell me if Jalal has any idea about any of this...
All I can say is Jalal is smart and we will not show him otherwise. However, with his successes we have to show his failures too, right? (Ok at this point the convo was going in a bit of circles)

I understand you want to show his failures then show his real failures in life. If you want to show his weaknesses, then show his true weaknesses - he was a cruel man who mellowed down after his wedding...that's the tagline, right? 
We have shown that already... we can't keep showing him cruel every day, can we? There are other aspects of his life apart from that too! Please understand that we need to show all angles and aspects...
This track will show that his weakness is Jodha...that he takes such decisions impulsively because of his feelings for her...and at the end of it all it will make him realize his feelings for her...

I sort of lost all my reserve fuel by this point of time..so let her go on... and then kept the phone... She wasn't really getting my point - though I think to a certain extent I did get hers!

My guesses - So, I expect Jalal gets riled up by something about Jodha today (further bhadkaafied by Ruqs bhaashan yesterday) and announces his wedding to Benazir when that naagin comes and puts on that act in DEK. 
Then, before the wedding realizes the truth in some typical climactic way. The wedding is not happening - but, due to the 'realization-of-feelings' aspect of this track, the blinded Jalal has to be shown like he has no idea Benazir is a spy! πŸ˜†

Yayyy! πŸ₯³
There was really no other way for men in the world to realize their feelings for a woman, you see! πŸ˜†
Edited by lashy - 10 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lashy if this is true then I think Shyamala and I have become pretzels for no reason!!!!

And all I can say - What a waste!!!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: adianasr

Lashy if this is true then I think Shyamala and I have become pretzels for no reason!!!!

And all I can say - What a waste!!!

My conversation is true... I have no idea if this is how things will proceed since final say is with the CVs..

Having said that - since this conversation showed no false promises, I think this is what is going to happen...πŸ˜•
skanda12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lashy

I just got off the phone with Zee

At least this time the lady wasn't sugar coating anything or misleading me - because her news was as bad as it gets! Also, she knew I was from the forum even before I told her... [How many of us have been calling her?πŸ˜†]

I asked her - just tell me one question ...are we going to come away from the Benazir track feeling even more disappointed with Jalal or is this promo a sham?
The promo has just been released...you have to keep watching to know the truth! This is just a promo, that's all... 

Why are you ruining Akbar's character to this extent? I thought Akbar was a smart guy..then why doesn't he know something so basic that Benazir is a spy - something that even Shareefuddin in his jail knows...and something that now Jodha knows...
Jodha only came to know of this yesterday. Please don't jump to conclusions on one episode alone. 

But, why is he behaving so foolish 'overall' in this Benazir issue? 
We've not shown him as foolish. We've tried to keep him as a smart man - Akbarnama and Humayunama have described him as a smart man. Just this one issue alone he reacts this way...

What about the Tasneem track then...he wasn't doing anything much there either...
We can't shown him achieve everything every time. Its not going to be possible..there is going to be no suspense...surprise factor or entertainment value left, if everyone already knows before hand that Akbar will decode everything and achieve everything. 
You must understand that while we have shown some facts, this serial needs its entertainment value too. (she nearly gave away everything with this one bit)

For entertainment, you have used Ruq/MA and many other villains too, right? Then why this Vishkanya now...
Just wait and watch! That's all I can say...

So, you can't tell me if Jalal has any idea about any of this...
All I can say is Jalal is smart and we will not show him otherwise. However, with his successes we have to show his failures too, right? (Ok at this point the convo was going in a bit of circles)

I understand you want to show his failures then show his real failures in life. If you want to show his weaknesses, then show his true weaknesses - he was a cruel man who mellowed down after his wedding...that's the tagline, right? 
We have shown that already... we can't keep showing him cruel every day, can we? There are other aspects of his life apart from that too! Please understand that we need to show all angles and aspects...
This track will show that his weakness is Jodha...that he takes such decisions impulsively because of his feelings for her...and at the end of it all it will make him realize his feelings for her...

I sort of lost all my reserve fuel by this point of time..so let her go on... and then kept the phone... She wasn't really getting my point - though I think to a certain extent I did get hers!

My guesses - So, I expect Jalal gets riled up by something about Jodha today (further bhadkaafied by Ruqs bhaashan yesterday) and announces his wedding to Benazir when that naagin comes and puts on that act in DEK. 
Then, before the wedding realizes the truth in some typical climactic way. The wedding is not happening but due to the 'realization-of-feelings' aspect of this track, Jalal has to be shown like he has no idea Benazir is a spy! πŸ˜†

Yayyy! πŸ₯³
There was really no other way for men in the world to realize their feelings for a women, you see! πŸ˜†

Lashy, I just came off the phone with them myself. More or less the same thing told to you was told to me also, with the extra bit - that they cannot tell us when this ben track will end because that is part of the suspense.

They also told me that at the end of this track Jalal and Jodha will get closer. I said I have heard that before but its now almost four or five weeks since they have stagnated and all and sundry are being covered in various open loops and tracks with no connection. They said no it will all come together, and this is our way of bringing Jodha and Jalal closer.

So I told them congrats, you seem to be the only ones who think Jodha and jalal are getting closer by this method. Wonderful job, please continue ... she said nothing for one minute. Then I put down the phone..
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awww member e khaas ,i am so glad that the hukka did not cloud ur brains πŸ€—...thank you so much for the info...we all know that by the end of this track he will realise his feelings for her loud and clear hence they are showing him so lost and in a trance...but do they really have to show his so dumb that right before his eyes lies the evidence yet he is unable to decipher it ...

they are not going to reveal much but thankfully the conversation does not sound negative or false hopes
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
GREAT.

My third sabbatical begins.