Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: lashy

Also, threatening them that 'we'll not watch etc etc' makes no difference.they're used to/immune to such calls..

when I said many have shifted to other serials, he didn't even believe me..
(when it actually is the truth atleast in this forum)
because he had the TRPs on hand and those numbers clearly proved majority of the audience are tuning in to watch what's being shown 💔

i know and i dint threaten.i just said that i will not be watching for 2 weeks atleast bcoz this crap is being shown .
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let me tell you all that Rahim will read the letter...They have said it too many times...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Also, threatening them that 'we'll not watch etc etc' makes no difference.they're used to/immune to such calls..

when I said many have shifted to other serials, he didn't even believe me..
(when it actually is the truth atleast in this forum)
because he had the TRPs on hand and those numbers clearly proved majority of the audience are tuning in to watch what's being shown 💔

the trps system have ruined many good shows😡
zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@aanchal @mages

yes he was the big bad boy in his youth and jodha played a pivotal role *thanks to the links I got yesterday* but the way they show it you can't deny it that they are for some reasons just showing Akbar at the wrong side of the story ALWAYS and this is tarnishing his image.🤢
aanchal_c thumbnail
Originally posted by: zoharocks

@aanchal @mages

yes he was the big bad boy in his youth and jodha played a pivotal role *thanks to the links I got yesterday* but the way they show it you can't deny it that they are for some reasons just showing Akbar at the wrong side of the story ALWAYS and this is tarnishing his image.🤢

i know they r showing him as dumb and a puppet og maham but maham was actually like this only,very controlling the only exception was that jalal was shrewed and knew that he should not trust her so openly unlike our jalal..that is the only difference.
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i know and i dint threaten.i just said that i will not be watching for 2 weeks atleast bcoz this crap is being shown .

I understand...what I'm saying is that even I said the same thing...in fact said, many of my friends have stopped watching too 
But it's making no difference to them...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aanchal_c

i know they r showing him as dumb and a puppet og maham but maham was actually like this only,very controlling the only exception was that jalal was shrewed and knew that he should not trust her so openly unlike our jalal..that is the only difference.

i second it...👏
aanchal_c thumbnail

I understand...what I'm saying is that even I said the same thing...in fact said, many of my friends have stopped watching too 
But it's making no difference to them...

did he ask u where u r from..bcoz if u said u r from outside india then it would make no difference to him.
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u really said DUMBASS!!!!🤣

hope they make him KICKASS🤪
aanchal_c thumbnail
Originally posted by: elasingh

Let me tell you all that Rahim will read the letter...They have said it too many times...

exactly and if after saying it so many times it dosent happen then we will do a dharna in front of their office.