Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
thanks sweety...thanks for ur effort...love u
Shivika_Fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ppluvkuch

thanks sweety...thanks for ur effort...love u

Most welcome sweetheart.!!! 😳 please you also do the same asap then our efforts will compel them to do it 😊
ChupChupKe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow... thankss a lot for calling zee 👏
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
WOW That's indeed the Greatest news of the Day.😃 🥳 God My PariJat Segment Together ☺️ 😳   😆TFS.🤗But yaar Didn't you said that We get Hell irritated seeing only MA reaching everywhere and kaan bharofy everyone,she got to know of everything before anyone in palace and Use it against Jodha and Akdha's relationship especially.And Leads are being shown Dumb time to time like teri turn over and Meri turn of being Dumb.Pls someone tell them to Do something about MA seriously now bcoz the show is getting irritating now with the villian and her non-stop Saazishs everytime.Kal ka epi was WORST till date!!😡 🤢This is making our show somewhat like QH of that time when That Billi girl is there😔 😆And I don't want and can't tolerate such dumbness for My Akdha at any cost.😳Pls tell them to atleast bring the First letter MU conspiracy done by her in open to Jalal atleast and Even If He don't tell anyone as She is his badiammi But Surely He'll doubt her,keep an eye on her and most importantly won't trust her blindly from next time.😃 😳That is something HELL needed now Smart and Intelligent Jalal and Jodha not dumb.😳Edited by --Janvie-- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by: --Janvie--

WOW That's indeed the Greatest news of the Day.😃 🥳 God My PariJat Segment Together ☺️ 😳   😆TFS.🤗 But yaar Didn't you said that We get Hell irritated seeing only MA reaching everywhere and kaan bharofy everyone,she got to know of everything and Use it against Jodha and Akdha's relationship especially.And Leads are being shown Dumb time to time like teri turn over and Meri turn of being Dumb.Pls someone tell them to Do something about MA seriously now bcoz the show is getting irritating now with the villian and her non-stop Saazishs everytime.Kal ka epi was WORST till date!!😡 🤢This is making our show somewhat like QH of that time when That Billi girl is there😔 😆And I don't want and can't tolerate such dumbness for My Akdha at any cost.😳Pls tell them to atleast bring the First letter MU conspiracy done by her in open to Jalal atleast and Even If He don't tell anyone as She is his badiammi But Surely He'll doubt her,keep an eye on her and most importantly won't trust her blindly from next time.😃 😳That is something HELL needed now Smart and Intelligent Jalal and Jodha not dumb.😳

Ooppsss ... sorry forgot to mention these stuffs🥱  ... How the hell could I? 😆 ... I got more and more concerntrated on PariJat thing so that's why Embarrassed ... I'll make sure to ask them the same asap 😊
Originally posted by: sonilausarun

wow... thankss a lot for calling zee 👏

My pleasure Sonila 😳
Itna Sannata Kyun Hai Bhai? 🤔
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AkDha_Fanatic

Ooppsss ... sorry forgot to mention these stuffs🥱 ... How the hell could I? 😆... I got more and more concerntrated on PariJat thing so that's why 😳 ... I'll make sure to ask them the same asap 😊

😆I understand I myself love PariJat like CRAZY❤️ 😳 ❤️So Deffo Anyone can forget it😆But These MA and her over-smartness is just getting on My nerves right from yesterday.😡So I couldn't forget it and had to bring this up.😳 😆 But Thanks alot to you,From your effort and as Many ppl will call now😆We may get to see PariJat. 😳Love you sho much for this.❤️ 😳 ❤️