All Zee TV Call Updates HERE

lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: hinz

Hey all

All conversations with  Zee Tv  can be posted here and previous call topics regarding the same will be merged into this sticky thread for everyone's convenience.

Regards
Jodha Akbar  Dev Team

Phew...I just came off speaking with the guy. (I don't think he was a NOBODY, since he knew all about the hows and whys of the tracks - previous and upcoming!)
So, here goes my longish conversation with the ZEE personnelπŸ˜›

Hello, I'm calling from London to complain about the way the serial is shaping up!
Yes please go ahead

Why are you ruining the serial so much? Especially Jalal's character - in all other serials we have one female lead and everyone else as show-pieces. Here, the USP was that Jalal and Jodha were equals but there's NO such thing now!
True...true

Why has he suddenly stopped using his brains? Why is he not even interested in investigating the death of a spy in his own palace?
Actually, Madam...we have researched the Akbarnama and in that - in his initial years, Jalal was very cruel...and slowly became Akbar the Great after his marriage with Jodha!

I totally understand that aspect. We have many researchers in the forum too. Thanks to the interest generated by your serial, people have started taking interest in reading up archives and we know he changed over time but, he still wasn't a brainless dude to begin with. It was a journey of both of them together. Besides, when you show he was very shaatir before, why has he suddenly gone into a form of paralytic coma? Well its not like he only functioned depending on how the women in his harem told him to!
Yes Madam, I agree with the inconsistencies...in an attempt to show him as a person who was changed over time, they ended up taking things a bit too far!
I understand your frustrations are with the Benazir track...but trust me -when we researched, there were plenty of people sent by other kingdoms to have him assassinated. In the Akbarnama, its been documented that many kinds of assassins managed to infiltrate into the palace. They were sent by others because those Kings feared his power and his growth.

WHAT! He doesn't look fierce from any angle to me lately...πŸ˜†
Yes Madam,...you're right...they've shown him a bit too dheela lately
That was a 'phew' moment for me!

And Akbar had a harem full of ladies, but he was doing plenty of things OTHER THAN RUNNING behind women all the time...why are you showing him romance Benazir? No one liked that scene. Either you should have stuck to the Life of Akbar theme or if you're planning to show Jodha Akbar historical romance just stick to concentrating on the couple.The scene two days ago has raised an uproar - everyone HATES IT! Why is he humiliating Jodha khulle aam? It makes no  sense! 
Yes...its true...I'll pass this message on to the creatives! I only request you to be patient...it will all come to an end soon

Also, what's with the sloppy direction? Look at other serials with smaller production houses - Look at Maharana Pratap, at Buddha...why no proper wars...why no proper stunts...fine, Jalal was not a great achiever to begin with - but, he was a warrior right? 
Why aren't you showing any stunts when you have a minefield in the form of RT?
So, you people actually want stunts?
(This was like WTH moment for me...πŸ˜†) 

What are you talking about...we  have people requesting this everyday. You have a bundle of talent in the form of RT - look at what he achieved during the ZRA. EVERYONE was awestruck. Why don't we see something like that in the serial? 
All right Madam, I'll pass on the message to the creatives that viewers want some action too

What's all this colourful vomit? Does this make sense? 
No you're right - things have been taken a bit too far with that...I'll pass on the message to the CVs
Another 'phew' moment for meπŸ˜†

Why are the leads behaving like siblings?  Why is there no passion between them? Compare the tracks lately to the tracks when they went to Ajmer Dargah, Mohan
and then I stopped there (I realized I'd said Mohan and he didn't understand what I was talking aboutπŸ˜†)! I corrected myself to 'the tiger track', the sword fighting scenes, the Arthi scene, the Amer trip all of it was praised to the skies...most enjoyed the serial A LOT at that time (thodaa zyaadaa makkan lagaa diyaa yahaanπŸ˜†) they adored the CVs then...then, why nothing of the sort now? Their dialogues, their journey then was making sense...you should have seen the compliments you received during the Ajmer Dargah episode!
Yes you are right Madam...during the Ajmer trip and Amer trip, there was action and politics and romance and light-hearted moments - both leads were shown achieving something...both leads had a progression...
Another 'phew' moment for me!
Also, thank you so so so so so so much (yes he actually was very touched, bless him!) for praising the good tracks and we'll try and come up with similar tracks in future!

Thanks and a very very very loyal fan of the show from London!πŸ˜ƒ
Bye
Edited by hinz - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
JE HUI NAAA BAAT, LASH!!! πŸ‘
🀣
--Aashi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice conversation 
Some parts had me πŸ€£
Thank god benazir track is ending πŸ˜Ž
πŸ‘πŸΌ
history_geek thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/98881630

1 thing is correct..
he was cruel in starting...SORRY GUYS..πŸ˜•. true..and abhi to those tracks are about to come..πŸ˜•..
also people managed to enter the palace is true...πŸ˜•...

colorfull vomit.?.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Mohan..🀣...?.he must be thinking what u are saying..??πŸ˜†

check above link..i have answered ur question...

Edited by history_geek - 10 years ago
J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
🀣🀣 omg!!!!!!!!!! seriously!!!!!!!!! u said all that openly!!!!! god bless u dear!!!!!!! n that BRAINLESS thing was just tooo gud!!!! that guy would have definitely passed on your message!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love ur efforts...am sure...their eyes would open now!!!!!πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
Akanksha_33 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thankyou so much Lashy! πŸ˜­
ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nice conversation Lashy..i also want to say thank u for contacting with zee frm London..
Anyways, when u n anchal both confirmed ben track is gonna end then i think in tuesday of next week, this track would b ended.
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs Lashy...Did you ask abt this marriage with Ben?
Alishaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow lashy di, a surprise for both of us... 1st to comment from group wen on IF... di, it was superb!!!! i'm yet dreaming if u spoke all this...
i was already so shocked wen u informed u called zee... Amzing my lashy di, and yeah i really wanted the action bit to be asked... as in Mahrana pratap.. lol read this long post
or i hardly read verry long ones... this was just sooo good... thanks di love u
Alishaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Aashi--

Nice conversation

Some parts had me🀣
Thank god benazir track is ending😎
πŸ‘πŸΌ

OMG!!!!! when exactly izi ending??? hurraayyy