Aditiya of Week # 36: Payal

ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry for being Late .. I totally forgot this because Of the birthday celebrations !! Any ways better Late then Never !! So let me Announce the New Adi of the week .. 

This week Our new Aditiya of the week Is Payal

So Payal .. Enjoy the week ..
try to wear his shoes and enjoy !!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Ronit for this dubious nomination !!!!!

payal7 thumbnail
Hello Ladies 

First of all let me wish you beautiful ladies a Happy and prosperous New Year. 

You know I have noticed that I have received a lot of bad press here and I personally think its because you don't really know or understand me.

Once you get to know the real me you will love me just as much as my family, you will see.

So tell him how can I dispel all these myths about me ?
Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
Hello Aditiya Jee !!!
Good to c u here... well it will not be easy to change our mind about you, Aditiya i would like to know hows your naani jee is she still getting mad at you and slapping u when needed ? and and and what happened to your diary ... and and ... what u do now a days .. do u work and hows amrita did u go to meet with her and apologize .. uff i have so many questions ... try to answer those i will come back with more .. !!!
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congrats Payal on being Adi of the week...have a wonderful week and happy new year to you too.😃
So Adi, please tell us what are your plans for the new year and when is your and Amrita's wedding?

Sandy66 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
On Being 'ADITIYA OF THE WEEK'. Have Fun, and Enjoy your Week.
Rose
Payal these gorgeous Roses are just for you.🤗 
Edited by Sandy66 - 10 years ago
ronshaan thumbnail
aditiya jee what happened 
u have gone missing .. that's very funny . only few questions we had and u could not handle .. can't believe it !
payal7 thumbnail
Hello Ronitji

I have noticed that you always think the worst of me. Why is that? As far as I know I have never done anything to offend you.

Anyways, I have been too busy to come and speak to you ladies but you have been in my thoughts.

Well with regards to the questions raised by you ladies let me answer them one at a time.
ronshaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: payal7

Hello Ronitji

I have noticed that you always think the worst of me. Why is that? As far as I know I have never done anything to offend you.

Anyways, I have been too busy to come and speak to you ladies but you have been in my thoughts.

Well with regards to the questions raised by you ladies let me answer them one at a time.

Oh no I have nothing against u actually its your actions that made me dislike u.. !! but but.. u said u r busy .. i know what u do all the day.. i saw u taking those headphones and playing mp3 songs.. Oh but no tea will be served by any one.. so who does those work for u .. i wonder ðŸ˜†

payal7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sara1993

Congrats Payal on being Adi of the week...have a wonderful week and happy new year to you too.😃

So Adi, please tell us what are your plans for the new year and when is your and Amrita's wedding?

Saraji

How are you?

I am soo very sorry that I have kept to waiting for a response to your question but I have been very busy.

Do you know that you come across as a very romantic lady. I like that about you.

Well to answer your question plans for the new year - hmmm well I don't really have specific plan except for getting back into my fitness regime which I have not carried out for a while.

I also want to start my own business and this time  I think I can make success of it but that means I need to draw up a business plan and then organise things all fo which will keep me busy.

Saraji - what do you mean when is my wedding to Amrita ? Amrita has been polite the few times we have met but she is very angry with me not that I blame her. Right now I want to win my friend back. Anyways no marriage in near future for me.

Edited by payal7 - 10 years ago