Nach Baliye 6

India-Forums

Nach Baliye 6
Nach Baliye 6

Will Gurbina's fracture turn public against them? *DT note: Page7* (Page 6)

Poll Question: Will the controversial Gurbina's RIB fracture turned public against

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
159 [87.85%]
22 [12.15%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

gujaratichori Groupbie
gujaratichori
gujaratichori

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:36am | IP Logged
I hope they win d show

KJasoosChulbulP IF-Rockerz
KJasoosChulbulP
KJasoosChulbulP

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SandySheen

Originally posted by memad

Originally posted by AlayneStone

They didn't fake nethin ok?

someone emailed me this xray, its of Debina didi's..you can clearly see it

why would she fake it? it makes no sense AT ALL..haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potato

first of all,m not a doc to judge..secondly does this x-ray says it beloned to debi..it can be of anyone

lol its India man if Ivan get fake health reports fake property papers I don't think its hard to find fake X-rays n pls no Gayan over beig inhumans cause we r pretty much human but we didn't cover our eyes not to see any wrong about our fav. :/ n r u sure that is fracture cause I don't see no fracture all the oter bones have the lines there too lol

Tks for the X-ray :) it finally decided it conclusively for me that the fracture is not a fake and some fans may not have realized that it was true all along. I hope they go on to win by double the scores of their competition just like how superior their dancing is ;). Tks for making my day :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

change12 IF-Dazzler
change12
change12

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
to start with i was the Gc fan from Geet and don't vote for him any more because of sajid and this rib fracture gimmick... I there are lot of viewers like me .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HawtieSeepmemad

-Jwalamukhi- IF-Stunnerz
-Jwalamukhi-
-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Regardless of the severity of the fracture [if there even was a fracture], it'd hurt nonetheless. And for Debina to carry Gurmeet's weight and bounce all over the stage like a bouncing ball, that's highly doubtful and impossible. I for one can't handle a stomach ache, so for Debina to be dancing around with a rib fracture is...unbelievable.
I like Gurmeet, he's a decent actor but I hate, hate, hate the way they try to earn audience votes with their so called acts of distress. I mean, sure, you want to stay on the show and win it, but the audience is not stupid that they can't see when they are being lied to.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HawtieSeepstressreliefdeejagimemadnyxx

Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AlayneStone

They didn't fake nethin ok?

someone emailed me this xray, its of Debina didi's..you can clearly see it

why would she fake it? it makes no sense AT ALL..haters gonna hate potatoes gonna potato

Buahahahahahahahahah are you for real? ROFLROFL

And this is the x-ray that my aunt emailed me. Even though Star Plus or Gurbina themselves didn't release the actual x-ray reports, I can assure you that is Debina's for sure. TongueLOLLOL There is absolutely nothing wrong with it. Big smileTongueROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HawtieSeepmehak_kapoor

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adigaag

Medical students giving gyan about reports or GC DB being fake or not without even having a look at the reports and some giving gyan as if they have got the MD tag attached to them... this in itself says alot...great going guysThumbs UpStern Smile...continueBig smile

no1 needs reports to prove that her rib injury is fake...she's dancing,jumping,lifting...enough proofs
You did exactly what I was implying from a part of my reply you quotedEmbarrassedSmile...so I guess there is no use trying to convince me with what you think...lets leave it at  that and go our own ways...you believe in those so called proofs and  I simply don't  PeriodSmile.
Basilisk IF-Sizzlerz
Basilisk
Basilisk

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Medical students giving gyan about reports or GC DB being fake or not without even having a look at the reports and some giving gyan as if they have got the MD tag attached to them... this in itself says alot...great going guysThumbs UpStern Smile...continueBig smile

no1 needs reports to prove that her rib injury is fake...she's dancing,jumping,lifting...enough proofs
You did exactly what I was implying from a part of my reply you quotedEmbarrassedSmile...so I guess there is no use trying to convince me with what you think...lets leave it at  that and go our own ways...you believe in those so called proofs and  I simply don't  PeriodSmile.

LMAO!! So called proofs? They ain't no so called proofs little girl. They are actual proofs because everyone can SEE what's happening. For the love of lord the audience ain't blind like some Gurbina fans. She's jumping, lifting and dancing on national TV with a hairline fracture. A task that is impossible for normal humans but I guess your Debina Didi is a superwoman, ain't she? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stressreliefAnmol_.memad

adigaag IF-Dazzler
adigaag
adigaag

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MischiefManaged

LMAO!! So called proofs? They ain't no so called proofs little girl. They are actual proofs because everyone can SEE what's happening. For the love of lord the audience ain't blind like some Gurbina fans. She's jumping, lifting and dancing on national TV with a hairline fracture. A task that is impossible for normal humans but I guess your Debina Didi is a superwoman, ain't she? 
I'm not going to believe a word even from a GC DB fan until I hear something is actually proven fake by real doctors and therapists and not virtual doctorsLOL...get that proven and then we will talk...until then keep posting on IF and NB6Big smile..m off this topic...more than enough for me...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gujaratichoristressrelief..RamKiJanaki..

Go to top