Poll Question :

Will the controversial Gurbina's RIB fracture turned public against

Poll Choice
YES
NO
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -stylediva-

actually i wanted to say it even made many think how can on  dance with two broken ribs & a rib hairline fractured, humans though having good health & good body no body can escape pain when it hurt & no body can escape symtoms due to such accidents. But then amonst forum only there are many doctors who are saying it's impossible atleast for 5-6 weeks how much medicine one take & how many precaution one takes. But Mr.gurmeet  tweeted on friday saying it's a injury & he want  fans blessings🤢. this was a strong fix on people's mind that she suffered fracture & when they saw her lifting & jumping it was confirmed by my brother who ia doctor too that she is lying,even she has hailine fracture she cannot do this . after sunday saterday voting fracture issue diluted to hailine fracture 🤢this aversion online made first people started giving  feedback to starplus. they brought a doc to say that seriously  to prove their white lie. viewers like my sis who was voting to gurbina since jiyajale stopped & her reaction was what crap!!! why people can't believe their hardwork & be professional. winning or not winning is different being a good & real  person  itself make half of the battle to ur side. Now what did starplus & Gurbina & ph got...NoTRP...Noa goodwill conducting reality . bcz everything is crystal clear seen that star -gurbina -PH(RAhulmahajan) are sick enough to play with emotions of audience.

yes, sajid's behaviour n this fake injury is totally irritating
Will Gurbina's controversial RIB fracture turn public against them ?  Answer is NO.

The public were against right from the begining of the episode and the consistent OTT comments and marks leaving their two good performance which were worth 33 but the rest were the hype and the trick they (SP - PH) played with audience by not bringing them into centre attention through votes but by dance and then when the show is going to end they have cleverly centered the attention through votes and dance, so one must get the signal that it is fixed. What they know is that all these negativities will die once they get the trophy in hand and move on with their respective job and janta will forget with the time and  SP knows this, but what they have forgotten is by using sarcasm and tricks they may be winners but a loser by making them forced winners. SP has indirectly done damage to their fav jodi thinking they are playing good politics. Am waiting for Salman Khan's comments for he is known to go with the heart.Lets see.

Have to add, wish Rakesh-Riddhi and Ashvik didn't participate for they look very very genuine couple. To me they are the true winners of the show.
Originally posted by nkmdesiusa

The whole thing started when when he declared them winners in the first episode without seeing the others perform which was quite disappointed for the viewers to listen and now with this so called rib fracture its getting worse and worse and sadly ppl are giving more votes to this couple rather those who are working so hard with full dedication how are they falling for this??  What is shocking they're getting full marks unnecessarily when there act is nothing but being copied from another act channel and rest are working so hard with new concept and not getting that full marks for their hard work.. It's disgusting..  

how far low can they go... this is really Insane..

initially i felt sorry for gurbina...bcoz of sajid ppl hating them..but this rib fracture drama has hurled them into center of controversy
Originally posted by Diva2000

Will Gurbina's controversial RIB fracture turn public against them ?  Answer is NO.

The public were against right from the begining of the episode and the consistent OTT comments and marks leaving their two good performance which were worth 33 but the rest were the hype and the trick they (SP - PH) played with audience by not bringing them into centre attention through votes but by dance and then when the show is going to end they have cleverly centered the attention through votes and dance, so one must get the signal that it is fixed. What they know is that all these negativities will die once they get the trophy in hand and move on with their respective job and janta will forget with the time and  SP knows this, but what they have forgotten is by using sarcasm and tricks they may be winners but a loser by making them forced winners. SP has indirectly done damage to their fav jodi thinking they are playing good politics. Am waiting for Salman Khan's comments for he is known to go with the heart.Lets see.

Have to add, wish Rakesh-Riddhi and Ashvik didn't participate for they look very very genuine couple. To me they are the true winners of the show.

👏

initially i felt for gurbina bcoz it was not their fault that sajid was favouring them n ppl as a result disliking them...but now this planning n plotting is really making it worse

yeah we've been seeing that for quite sometime now that they will do anything to win but it is a shame to stoop so low and play with your health that is not right..audience is not a fool to believe them after all this drama they keep doing

I seriously feel sorry for the other contestants who have to bear all this when they really are working so hard every week but don't get much recognition as this overrated couple have been receiving wk after wk..

yes,it was poor strategy to fool the audience

The whole thing started when when he declared them winners in the first episode without seeing the others perform which was quite disappointed for the viewers to listen and now with this so called rib fracture its getting worse and worse and sadly ppl are giving more votes to this couple rather those who are working so hard with full dedication how are they falling for this??  What is shocking they're getting full marks unnecessarily when there act is nothing but being copied from another act channel and rest are working so hard with new concept and not getting that full marks for their hard work.. It's disgusting..  

how far low can they go... this is really Insane..

👍🏼
well ! i am not surprised at all as i know that they can stoop low for getting anything.  i am doubtful if they even know what rib fracture is & how much pain will have to bear for that ! one more thing if PH n SP itself thinks that they r the winner without any competition then what is the use of NB? i can't understand why SP is promoting a cunning couple like them n using sajid like biased person for judging? sajid might don't have any class or don't have any botheration of his reputation but channel like SP could loose their credibility just for a mere couple who doesn't have any good vibration among the viewers. that really surprising for me !!
Originally posted by drashti88

well ! i am not surprised at all as i know that they can stoop low for getting anything.  i am doubtful if they even know what rib fracture is & how much pain will have to bear for that ! one more thing if PH n SP itself thinks that they r the winner without any competition then what is the use of NB? i can't understand why SP is promoting a cunning couple like them n using sajid like biased person for judging? sajid might don't have any class or don't have any botheration of his reputation but channel like SP could loose their credibility just for a mere couple who doesn't have any good vibration among the viewers. that really surprising for me !!

yes,sp risking it big time
Yes. I liked GC because of the improvement he has shown from his last show but not like him now because of this stupid OTT drama. 🤢
Originally posted by sscomp32

Yes. I liked GC because of the improvement he has shown from his last show but not like him now because of this stupid OTT drama. 🤢
👍🏼