Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Episode 97 Review

nanoeditings Senior Member
nanoeditings
nanoeditings

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:53am | IP Logged

My analysis for today  <3

i am glad what ever the reason makes anjali & aastha late but it's good to make the agnihotri men wait for them specially shlok . . .  he wants everything go as he wish but this no actually big nooo .  .  . niranjan angry will disappears after aastha reveals the truth to everyone . . . Kaka & bharat are worried and suspects in that something wrong happened and no one knows the true . . . also guests ask too much about aastha why . . . they know her from wedding but it's niranjan fault to tell them that he will cut the his birthday cake with shlok & aastha . . . he is very proud of shlok right now . . . but later will not be proud at all . . . due to truth . . . abhay nice move but not for so long . . . aastha came . . . truth is out now no one will stop aastha from saying anything . . . she will tell everyone the real truth not the
truth that shlok said . . . everyone for sure is shocked for hear the whole truth . . .

Now ego & anger is over any other feelings in shlok . . . the whole family are shocked eve abhay himself . . . only one person happy was smiling sojal . .  how selfish and so cheap too . . .

For the first time i saw niranjan wise thinking after long time . . . he will re-think in everything shlok did and said for aastha . . .  also aastha didn't shut up and said that shlok was behind her father arrests . . . anjali , niranjan . . . sojal & jaya . . . bharat & kaka still under shock from the truth they heard it now from both aastha & shlok . . . bharat & kaka feels so sorry & get annoying for aastha . . . they are shamed from shlok very badly as well as niranjan . . . anjali try to accept her son reality that she just find out . . . aastha gives anjali her answer that she choose her family . . . heart broken aastha now . . . she bear everything alone without saying anything to anyone . . . but now it's enough . . . shlok was touched and shocked by her word to anjali that shlok has the answer of your question but now i will give my answer . . .

In Precap, Niranjan convincing shlok to return aastha home but shlok refuse to do it , anjali was watching . . .  niranjan know shlok weakest point so he told shlok that if you didn't return aastha home it will be a humiliation for the whole family not you only . . . i think shlok before niranjan comes to him he was thinking of aastha . . . how heartless shlok . . . let his ego & anger controls him totally instead of confessing to aastha his faults and his love and ask for forgiveness . . .

Actually i like what niranjan did to convince shlok whatever the real reason behind it . . . at least show some humanity side for one time in his life . . . anjali is surprised to hear niranjan request from shlok to bring back aastha . . .

I will wait for tomorrow episode to see what's gonna happened . . . i am very excited for this week episodes . . .  

Episode 100% (Y) <3

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kal0407shenisonahbanoo2012bhaavivj3072multiDimensionslachiitalkie14canapoem

bhaavi Senior Member
bhaavi
bhaavi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Thanks

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanoeditings--Devakshi--

--Devakshi-- Goldie
--Devakshi--
--Devakshi--

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
agree..it was a nice episode

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanoeditings

shenisonah Newbie
shenisonah
shenisonah

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Cry..reallyy awww ..episode...i was like the whole time.."go astha go..go..go...go..,,,,cant wait to see shlocks feelings for our astha...when is it  going to come out...CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nanoeditingstalkie14

lachii IF-Dazzler
lachii
lachii

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:20am | IP Logged
tfs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nanoeditings

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top