DM discussions - 6th Dec - 11th Dec 2014 Saturday update posted - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hopper_ocean

thanks for the super fast updates navee ...

Honestly Prakash character is getting from bad to worst. πŸ€” Before he borrowed the money, he was all sweet talk but now to pay off the debts his showing his face?? also its not annachi problem that his money lost. Totally its Prakash fault. Plus i thought he got back the money from gayu right? So he had more cash tannae? Why did he not return back the second time he borrowed cash to Annachi? Would have made things much easier tannae?

Satya .. doh what can i say. Both husband wife real mangga's. Saroja shouting and satya not doing anything. How long would it take to just tell security to push her out?? Satya wants to respect saroja but for what and for how long? Being insulted again and again oru vela satya ku sudu sornai laam illama pocho πŸ€”

If both husband wife continue to be mangga, they can never win gayu in anything 😳
i absolutely agre.. rendu manggas than... no no periya thengaπŸ˜†
Made for each other na summava...
manga boy for a manga girl
Thenga boy for a thenga girl.
(diz wud suit even for dev-saro)
oru 10l la how many twists n turns... How many more to come?? Ada kadavule...
guys today again gayuma-prakash quarel😑.. I hav one doubt, satya b4 marriage personal matters mattum than office la pesuva n not the office matters,ipo mattum ena??😑😲... Wen she said thats personal , karthik giving thaangamudiyatha xpression.. its actually her personal whats the use of giving such kovamana xpression (think so.cant judge wat xpression he gav),πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘this dir making prakash worser day by day... I think Karthik wil indulge in Prakash matter and make em both 2gether and also make Prakash undrstand about Suresh n Dharani..πŸ˜• Can we hav a combined name 4 suresh n Dharani??πŸ˜‰ Edited by Chandu_rockzz - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Chandu_rockzz

guys today again gayuma-prakash quarel😑.. I hav one doubt, satya b4 marriage personal matters mattum than office la pesuva n not the office matters,ipo mattum ena??😑😲... Wen she said thats personal , karthik giving thaangamudiyatha xpression.. its actually her personal whats the use of giving such kovamana xpression (think so.cant judge wat xpression he gav),πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘this dir making prakash worser day by day... I think Karthik wil indulge in Prakash matter and make em both 2gether and also make Prakash undrstand about Suresh n Dharani..πŸ˜• Can we hav a combined name 4 suresh n Dharani??πŸ˜‰

im happy that satya said its her personal problem nu..  Karthik oru loose.. im still think he has feelings for satya nu.. and If karthik try to talk with prakash regarding this dharani suresh issue.. prakash might get angry at satya.. Dir ku athutaane venum. satyaprakash sandai poade.. so athu nichayama nadakkum.. 
Originally posted by .LovelyDreamer.

im happy that satya said its her personal problem nu..  Karthik oru loose.. im still think he has feelings for satya nu.. and If karthik try to talk with prakash regarding this dharani suresh issue.. prakash might get angry at satya.. Dir ku athutaane venum. satyaprakash sandai poade.. so athu nichayama nadakkum.. 
100%i Agree re😊
Karthik exprnla research seidhalum(ph.d rangeku) nammaku than failure. Lifela 1st time Sathya seidha nalla vishayamna (karthik kita) "my personal". Beginingla irundhe avan oru loosu madhiri than  thirinchan...
   Suresh-Prakash mu will cont. for at least a couple of mntz, gayuz involvement in the wedding ,den Gayuku JHVla sangu...so the cold war of Prakaah with Suresh will b der.
visha.. mising u re.. nethu IF le kanave kanom!!
@chand
Naan vanthudden.. 
evening semma busy .. nite taan irunthen.. 

how r u ?
Thanks for the update ratna dear.. 
semma humiliation for our beloved mango jodis..  grrr... 

wondering how prakash going to take revenge..