DM discussions - 6th Dec - 11th Dec 2014 Saturday update posted - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
ada paavi Prakashu cycle gapla asking "sathya onnu kudu".
I'm not happy with Prakash 😕 and the way it's going tells me that he will only get worse. I hope Sathya doesn't give into his controlling demands and maintains her freedom. Kumaran is so good at bringing wrong plots for the characters. Archana and Selvam were the worst characters to be looking at fighting for women's independence. Why is he making Prakash the lead villain for our Deivamagal rather than our lead hero??? 😕 I don't mind fights but he is far from being reasonable. 😭
Thanks for the updates..

Prakash spoiled his chance getting closer to satya.. loose boy..
I dint like prakash today.. Not even satya too.. when he behaved well with her mom/sis, why cant she express gratitude/happiness imm.. that would change him.. paasam can change his kovam..

Hope dharini gets the money and keeps safely.. hope she doesn't commit the blunder of giving to the neighbour...

hi nave...  
@meena
yup, but satya fel 4 prakash at dat instance.. her smile indicates dis.. she was admiring prakash! but the way prakash behaved in shampoo's hme ws awsum!

Prakash admits dat he is kettavan... always this dir showing the heros as ketavan cum nalavan... as it happened in TMS at last he was ketavan but ithula 1st ketavan but next nallavan...

2day's epi gona b boring.. Staring eh loose saro n dharo!!
Wow first part was sooo nice...at th end prakash y the hell u told lke tat ???i think satya had fallen for him thn praksh ruined evrythg..director is mkg praksh as villan nooo..praksh s the hero thayvu seithu nallava mattunga...
Originally posted by nandu96

Wow first part was sooo nice...at th end prakash y the hell u told lke tat ???i think satya had fallen for him thn praksh ruined evrythg..director is mkg praksh as villan nooo..praksh s the hero thayvu seithu nallava mattunga...
yup nandu..satya fel 4 him.. alas! a big nose cut 2 every 1
did u notice dis who ever watched dat kadanayagi 2014 program...
prakash wore the same dress .. i thing its the upcoming shoot.. may b 2day or 2mrw!
athan yesterday coffee kettan le. 
so iniki coffee scene taan. rofl
"expression mannan"a today...
A big doubt whose deivamagal: sathya?dharani?
Prakash vittukoodukara alavuku sathya vittukoodukaradila?
Most of the men do have ego towards wife,its only wife's duty to break it.I actually feel Prakash's affection towards is in-laws r true, jus to hurt sathya he lied. Men do this to make his wife realize their need (a friend of mine a psychologist,told me).
Lolz Dharani!! found the money aa? Looking forward for today's updates.