Ashlok: Dushman Dushman jo Dost se pyaara hai

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
A sad angry but firm crying apologizing to all but S totally adamant and revengeful will he realize slowly that he became lapta in her and she that her dushman is actually her friend waiting to see the rest of the story how it unfolds

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
man  ,  i  really  dont  know  how  can  cv  will  make  love  story  out  of  that  ,CVS  HAD  MAde   SHLOK  sooo  IRREDEEMABLE   today   ,so  much  hatred  &  finger  thing  that  he  did  to  astha  was  not  unnecessary  ,i  felt  CVS  did  go  really  nuts  this  time  ,suhaag  raat  was  even  fine  by  me  ,i  understood   bcoz  he  wanted  revenge  ,  but  now  when  every  revenge  is  done  he  is  just  sooo  ,  i  dont  have  any  words ,i   felt  so  disgusted  today  ,i  dont  know  how  will  CV  WILL   MAKE  THAT  RIGHT ??  come  on  CVS  he  is    hero  ,MAKE  HIM  A HERO  ,NOT  JUST  A  VILLAIN ðŸ¤¢
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chalhov

<div align="center"><font color="#CC0033">A sad angry but firm crying apologizing to all but S totally adamant and revengeful will he realize slowly that he became lapta in her</font><font color="#CC0000">and she that her dushman is actually her friend waiting to see the rest of the story how it unfolds</font>
</div>

same here it will be interesting
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bingyy

<font color="#990066">man , i really dont know how can cv will make love story out of that ,CVS HAD MAde SHLOK sooo IRREDEEMABLE today ,so much hatred & finger thing that he did to astha was not unnecessary ,i felt CVS did go really nuts this time ,suhaag raat was even fine by me ,i understood bcoz he wanted revenge , but now when every revenge is done he is just sooo , i dont have any words ,i felt so disgusted today ,i dont know how will CV WILL MAKE THAT RIGHT ?? come on CVS he is hero ,MAKE HIM A HERO ,NOT JUST A VILLAIN🤢</font>

I'm sure they have something up their sleeves
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: bingyy

man  ,  i  really  dont  know  how  can  cv  will  make  love  story  out  of  that  ,CVS  HAD  MAde   SHLOK  sooo  IRREDEEMABLE   today   ,so  much  hatred  &  finger  thing  that  he  did  to  astha  was  not  unnecessary  ,i  felt  CVS  did  go  really  nuts  this  time  ,suhaag  raat  was  even  fine  by  me  ,i  understood   bcoz  he  wanted  revenge  ,  but  now  when  every  revenge  is  done  he  is  just  sooo  ,  i  dont  have  any  words ,i   felt  so  disgusted  today  ,i  dont  know  how  will  CV  WILL   MAKE  THAT  RIGHT ??  come  on  CVS  he  is    hero  ,MAKE  HIM  A HERO  ,NOT  JUST  A  VILLAIN ðŸ¤¢

bingy

I am sure we will see some twist and how it effects Shlok and slowly a turn around of his feelings
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soniaman

Nice song chal...

Thanks Sonia