Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

India-Forums

i cant believe! is he the same shlok we saw in last few epi? (Page 12)

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sg2013

Yes she will be stronger and get what she wants. So Shlok is indirectly helping her to get stronger and to fight all the injustice. He is getting and is still going to get a lot of pain for this. But then that is his maksad, so he will make Astha win and thus indirectly he will win as he will get his maksad of changing this Agnihotri mansion.

Di,

I think, if abhay not entered into this case,  ASHLOK may jointly  do the mission of  changing "Agni" world to " cool " world...

But every bad incidents have some good things [ for Ashlok]  or say  "Man proposes God disposes" or say its a chance to realize Shlok that , strong  and attitude man also fall down... or say  "God give opportunity to realize that he has heart too..."

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaaviSg2013-LECHU-Prani08rbb1

-LECHU- IF-Rockerz
-LECHU-
-LECHU-

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Dear Lechu, sorry looks like I hijacked your post, but felt that everybody looked so dejected and depressed with Shlok so wanted to show all his real maksad and feel better and more positive. I hope I am not going overboard. I always felt that when he said "mere zindagi ka hissa ho tum, mere jeene ka maksad ho tum had  lot of inner meaning and not revenge."
no suchi di...
carry on Smile
you are on the right trackThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sg2013rbb1

Nabila... Senior Member
Nabila...
Nabila...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged
i dint thought niranjan reaction will be like this he was shocked

Sg2013-LECHU-

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:19am | IP Logged

Yes she will be stronger and get what she wants. So Shlok is indirectly helping her to get stronger and to fight all the injustice. He is getting and is still going to get a lot of pain for this. But then that is his maksad, so he will make Astha win and thus indirectly he will win as he will get his maksad of changing this Agnihotri mansion. 

Exactly Di,    Hubby & wife : Gain & Pain for both...

He gave all happiness to Astha with that  Love ( unbreakable relation) as like a normal hubby...thats "UP" side  life of Ashlok... But thu arranged marriage they  face "DOWN" side  life of Ashlok... [ 7 pheras fulfillment (welfare of both family)... ?]

Sg2013-LECHU-

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lachii

lechu 
talkie ...i need a hug yaar ...for the sake of HAS ...i feel drenched with emotionsHug
hey Sonia , why are you so drenched with emotions? Look at the big picture and connect your dots.They are all fitting. Astha still hopelessly loves Shlok and will do anything again for this house as she did with the paschyataap after Satyanarayan puja. So how can Shlok not let her do it again. He has to say he hates her . If he does not say that she will again listen to all the crap of NA through Anjali and do more paschyataps and nirjal vrats  and Anjali will make her promise that she cannot ever see her parents again. So Shlok has to  play this card. Now NA or Anjali cannot do anything like that. So Astha won her rights as daughter and NA said that Agni mansion is her house. so she won rights as Bahu too as Anjali or anybody cannot throw her out. It was a lovely episode. Shlok is obviously overacting so that nobody guesses his real intentions, but I felt that Vinayak and Varad have started guessing Some of Shlok's move, but NA is all confused and overwhelmed with Shok's actions. Astha dear wake up and see what you got today is what I  feel like telling her. So be strong and play your cards. 

Edited by Sg2013 - 06 January 2014 at 9:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lachiidakshaavidsr11-LECHU-

Sg2013 IF-Dazzler
Sg2013
Sg2013

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abi_niki

Exactly Di,    Hubby & wife : Gain & Pain for both...

He gave all happiness to Astha with that  Love ( unbreakable relation) as like a normal hubby...thats "UP" side  life of Ashlok... But thu arranged marriage they  face "DOWN" side  life of Ashlok... [ 7 pheras fulfillment (welfare of both family)... ?]
 Yes Abi, 
So he is giving his love, getting her hatred to get all that love back in multiples and more secured. ashlok together for life is what he wants for himself and her and so is securing that. True the upside of love marriage, both for each other and every happiness and pain for them together. Yes the down side of arranged marriage that you are not married just to the person but also to the household with all its good and bad, more bad in this household.

Edited by Sg2013 - 06 January 2014 at 9:26am

abi_nikilachiidakshaavidsr11

abi_niki Goldie
abi_niki
abi_niki

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Yes Abi, 
So he is giving his love, getting her hatred to get all that love back in multiples and more secured. ashlok together for life is what he wants for himself and her and so is securing that. True the upside of love marriage, both for each other and every happiness and pain for them together. Yes the down side of arranged marriage that you are not married just to the person but also to the household with all its good and bad, more bad in this household.

From his reaction at jungle and temple, "when panditji says  you will be together for all 7 births"... His reaction  " Is it?"  surprised expr  or he looked at her and said  " Understand dear, God (ur Bappa) reveal the truth that  I m not hate you "... even in kolaphur temple when panditiji says Agni mansion's Bahu , he gives surprised expression... he is giving his love ; but I think , he not able to realize or accept it... because he is a brainy... like a scientist... focusing on their  experiments only... this separation, will make him to realize that also...

But one thing, I accept  out of Agni world (mansion)  Shlok is 'cool'... Inside of Agni  mansion he becomes 'agni'...

Edited by abi_niki - 06 January 2014 at 10:02am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

dakshaavidecemaprSg2013lachiidsr11-LECHU-Prani08

meerab... IF-Sizzlerz
meerab...
meerab...

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Nice post Lechu. I think he spoke about his hatred purposely in fron tof everybody and especially nA as he now made NA guilty . He made NA feel that Shlok took all these steps to punish Astha as she insulted his father. Now NA wants her to come back because of his image and Shlok will bring her back saying that she can still go. To her house and visit her parents. so NA cannot do the same to Astha that he did to Anjali. Astha will still have the rights to go and visit her parents and Aaju and stay with them whenever she wants. 
Shlok has seen how angry NA was , his hand grip , so he is worried that NA will harm Astha and so to protect her he will play it this way. He also told NA that he is not behind Avadhoot's imprisonment, so now NA and Varad will start to think more about who the person is , so indirectly pointing fingers at Abhay. I think Shlok has started guessing about this. He will also thus know that his dad was not behind avadhoot fiasco. 
Another thing Shlok did today was made it clear yo everybody that Astha did not purposely insult NA at the award fiasco and was so cleared her name from that. 
So if you look at carefully Shlok is taking Astha's wrath but actually helping her. He made her more secure from NA and also will let her have all the rights not just as DIL as NA said but also as a daughter. 
Anjali too again provoked Astha telling her "Shadi koi guddo gudiyon ka khel nahi hai." So Astha chose her maike  and now NA will let her keep relations with maike for his image.. NA indirectly also said that he did not do any favor to Avadhoot. 
So actually this is a win fro Astha as rights as Bahu and beti , although she is not getting her husband's love and till she starts seeing Shlok's real maksad, she will have to live with his hatred. 
So Astha will come back but at her own terms now. 

Clap

Sg2013lachiidecemapr-LECHU-

Go to top