Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

where do u live dear...if u live in USA...could u please join the vash  and assign to callers list...

Yea sure just tell me what to do :D
kyph21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
faria all you have to do is get more people to unsubscribe to zee in the us, if you get zee through your cable operator than make them cut that channel for you and spread that word around
dont leave the dish people too(vash gave that number too right, and also dont leave zeetv office, now it should be open. keep your calls going. ask your friends to call.

princess101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kyph21

faria all you have to do is get more people to unsubscribe to zee in the us, if you get zee through your cable operator than make them cut that channel for you and spread that word around
dont leave the dish people too(vash gave that number too right, and also dont leave zeetv office, now it should be open. keep your calls going. ask your friends to call.

KK Done so should I just contact as many people as I can and get them to unsubscribe to Zee?
kyph21 thumbnail
yes, all your relatives and friends everyone please act fast
-ajna- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I have something to say to all you lovely girls . Actually it is a request dil se :)
Though I am with you all the way  and I really appreciate your sincerity and conscientiousness, I have a request to make of you all especially the kids who are studying  

I was disturbed to see some were so active here all day with exams on and some were here after bunking college . Kids I want you to listen carefully ...

1.Nothing should come before your studies . 
2.This campaign that we have started is not going to yield immediate  results and it is going to be a long drawn out battle to re-instate  Karan's honour  in the industry .

Therefore we need to get well organised and conserve time and energy .

We will win the short term battle by boycotting Zee totally and seeing their TRPs fall for all their shows not just QH .

This should be your immediate focus .

You can continue trending on Twitter but positive ones like ..Karan is the best actor on TV etc etc .

Each one can try to approach the media to publish and highlight the unprofessional behaviour of ZEE. 

But calling Zee in my opinion has now become a waste of good time .When you argue with stupid people you achieve nothing ..it is like trying to kill the mosquito on your cheek ...the mosquito may or may not get killed but you will surely slap your own face !

Do you get my point ? 

We need to close ranks to win a war ..not just irritate ZEE !They have shown they have thick hides and will not budge and only firm their resolve to keep KSG out  and defame him further. 

They started this as a well thought out plan .They announced when they knew Karan was unwell and going to be away so may not be at hand to react .

They did not expect  such a ground swell of protest . They had been undermining Karan's role in the serial and had pushed him to the sidelines . They were in for a shock not realising that so many watched QH to see KSG , first for 5mins daily and then 5mins in a week ..just waiting for him to be centre stage again.

Faced with such a huge protest they put into plan ACT ll..defame him personally . That  was such a cowardly act as he was being paid for his acting prowess where he has the best credentials ...not for his morals .

They obviously had taken the precaution to curb the Press to publish just their version .Zee is a media baron and would be able to direct the Press to broadcast their view. 

To counter this onslaught we need to be focused on the bigger picture,our long term objectives ! 

Short term and immediate is to boycott Zee as I have been emphasising repeatedly .Ask you neighbours ,friends and family to do the same . I liked the idea of recordings of those who had tuned off from QH and Zee to be shared every where ..here on IF too. 

For the longer and more tedious goal we have to get our perspective right .

Does KSG want to work with ZEE again on QH ? May be we can ask him to give us some sign as he did in defense of Gul.

My personal guess is that he is not too keen ..he has irreparable issues with ZEE especially now after all that Zee has done to ruin him .He has been used by Zee right up to ZRA  and the Shikara  scene and then unceremoniously cast aside . This must hurt him much more than. it is hurting all of us 

We therefore need to vindicate this insult  and re-instate him unblemished by Zee's allegations .

We need to see that he gets a bigger and better show where he will come back stronger than ever before .

Zee has tried to ruin his career... not just oust him from QH. So what we need to focus on is to wipe all that out . Let us plan for this long term objective .

Who cares for a stupid Channel like Zee ? I certainly do not ...as they have shown they do not care for me .

Let us work towards establishing better work atmosphere for all actors where the role of the Channel is reduced from its present dictatorial  control.  

We will discuss these long term plans starting tomorrow .My request is to give prime time to your studies .

Give up calling ZEe to talk to their peons ..they must be laughing ! When I have been saying BOYCOTT ZEE I have been hinting at just that BOYCOTT them totally ..no phone calls , no connections , no watching any Zee show . 

Save precious time and stay away from negativity if you want positive results . And ZEE is a big negative force.

God night:). tomorrow is another day ..and maybe I will get a signal if you think what I say is right .. 

Edited by mamta-s - 10 years ago
Npdeepa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princess101

Yea sure just tell me what to do :D

pm vashH and ask her the number of us zee office...or goto zeeusa website get the numbers and tell them  

Calling Quote is  BRING BACK KSG OR ELSE WE CEASE ZEETV

thats it and repeat it again and again everytime u call to irk them
Edited by Npdeepa - 10 years ago
princess101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Npdeepa

pm vashH and ask her the number of us zee office...or goto zeeusa website get the numbers and tell them *bringback ksg or else  we cease zeetv

thats it and repeat it again and again to irk them

👍🏼
kyph21 thumbnail
faria, you keep your pressure up in the US
VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgBDG0qJkA[/YOUTUBE]

VashH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail