#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 66

Posted: 10 years ago
some1 give me subscription list
Finally when I was able to make a post on FB I decided to stop !!
Sorry the image disgust me . Please did someone force him to look serious ???. I couldn't add one more post under that image .
It's official .. Zee has launched a new comedy channel ... Trying to have the lion look !.. I'm telling the whole network has gone to the dogs .

Originally posted by Mayeesha2217

I did.wait,let her reply to my PM.

Girls sun sab...jiske paas bhi unsubscription ki info ho,like jis jis ne kiya hai,ya jinke friends ne kiya hai,abhi ke abhi preethi ko PM kar.jaldi!

ok...
Honestly i dont think twitter trend is enough...humme kuch solid aur dhamake daar karna hoga.
We really need media involvement right now.
Neha you know I was thinking the same but the problem is none of us know about any media person who is ready to help us...I even don't know about the media in India very much
You are right Neha..but what can we do???????
Ok girls I talked to Sheila di and she said she will try and talk to people here in IF who can help us with the media thing.

Ok girls I talked to Sheila di and she said she will try and talk to people here in IF who can help us with the media thing.

great...hope it works...
Snaya (AAKSG) told somewhere 40-50 member...Pm her to know about it.(Subscription)

Awww...you did
i luv you for this 👏
Originally posted by swapno

Neha you know I was thinking the same but the problem is none of us know about any media person who is ready to help us...I even don't know about the media in India very much

Yaar Karan ka no. mil jaye kahin se 😭