#6 Important MESSAGE TO ALL KSGIAN & KABHIANS SUPORTERS! - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by _Mamai_

dnt cry gugu . mere yahan pata nahin kaun roj rat bolna halke halke sunta hai😭
Yaar main mar jaungi sachme I can't even listen these songs main pehle daily raat Saiyaara main Saaiyara sunti thi but ab maine gaana sunna Tv dekhna padhai karna bhi chod dia😭
Shilpa tu kar kya rahi hai🤣
CAll kar Zee ko arrey koi ani ko bulao trend shuru hone wala hai

Rash call karna
yaar mai tum logo ki koi madad nahi kar parahi hu but i wish u r effort would be pay.
god help those who help them self .
all the best
all is well all is well all is well
Mujhe mere KABHI chaiye 
Iss Zee wale ko pata bhi hai hampar kyaa beet rahi hai and Forum me toh jana hi nahi hai 
I still can't forget all the ridiculous spoiler pics

OMG kab khatm hogi Muqaddar ka khel and Ra-----bhi ka track🤣
bipolar gugu...last time maine banaya for same reason yaha pe thread to mujhe push krke waha bhej diya or khud...sigh

anyways..
guys..before going to trend..make sure u give final announcement on fb and here in forum..so if by fluke someone forgets would catch up with u...
Originally posted by ..preethi..

😭

End of KSG's journey in Qubool Hai; replacement Raqesh Vashisth starts shooting

12 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

Before 2013 drew curtains, television lovers got a mini heart attack with the news of Karan Singh Grover getting replaced in the popular TV show Qubool Hai (4 Lions Films).

And to fit into KSG's shoes, Raqesh Vashisth was roped in.

For the uninitiated, there was lot of bad blood between Karan and Zee TV. Zee alleged the actor of being "unprofessional", while in an exclusive interview with Tellychakkar.com, KSG refuted all accusations and said that he could not continue shooting due to illness.

Post that, fans of KSG went on a campaigning spree in an attempt to stop the actor's exit from the show.

But once an arrow is shot, it remains shot.

The latest is that Karan has stopped shooting for Qubool Hai and Raqesh has shot for his entry scene (check the pic above).

In the entry scene, Raqesh will be seen saving Zoya (Surbhi Jyoti) from fire. Flames of fire to flames of passion, seems to be the plot progression in coming time.

So what do you all think? Does Raqesh look good in his look for Qubool Hai? Will you guys continue watching the show post KSG's exit? Will Surbhi-Karan's chemistry sizzle or fizzle? Only time will tell.

Do hit the comment section and leave a response!!!

Till then. adios KSG, welcome Raqesh!!!

Will Surbhi-Karan's chemistry sizzle or fizzle? 
looks like even they dont want to talk about RV and surbhi chemistry .chk @ bold😆
even they 
chalo guyz!ab sab jam ke trend karte hai!
tune articles dhundne bola tab mila mujhe🤣
Originally posted by Guguminti

Mujhe mere KABHI chaiye 
Iss Zee wale ko pata bhi hai hampar kyaa beet rahi hai and Forum me toh jana hi nahi hai 
I still can't forget all the ridiculous spoiler pics

OMG kab khatm hogi Muqaddar ka khel and Ra-----bhi ka track🤣

humara muqaddar ka khel bhi khatam hoga asya ki tarah jab zee ki muqaddar apna khel dikhayega.🤣and hume humara kabhi mil jayega. 
Milli jaan🤗 Love you 
And yaar Forum is shit 
Agar ham KSG ka topic bhi kholte hai toh advice sunne ko milta hai🤢

And koi news hogi tere pas toh dena na pileeej