Nice start...
Very good detailing. ..
Arjun as photographer???
Haayla...

πŸ˜› deguising look πŸ˜†
pinkerbell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
 as usual hamesha ke tarah aweome blosome superb tha i loved it..

and from ammu also she will definately love it..

yeh hum dono ke tarafse..

Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Awsum Saku! Nyc Start..Thanxx fr pm! Continuee Soonz!
Aym7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice concept. Cant wait to read more
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Next part next part 
Jaldi jaldi 

A very gripping story I must say 
But I dont like cliffys πŸ˜†
Update jldi 
crazysakshi_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
super duper update😊
pls upd8 next part soon eagerly waiting
EshaalYousufzai thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice startinf. Loved it. Plz pm me.
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome yaar please continue soon
Can't wait long
Please please please πŸ˜ƒ
Sukanya001 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

This is the 2nd part of my story, "Tumhi se hai zindegi" 

Chapter-2

That photographer stopped and Sakshi ran towards him & hugged him from behind.

"Phirse kyun mujhse dur ja rahe ho Arjun? Kyun?"

Arjun turned back. Sakshi touched his face. and hugged him tightly. Arjun hold her in his arms and said, "Hey sakshi, don't cry. Dekho main bilkul thik hu. In 1 piece. Don't cry please."

Sakshi realized that she hugged him so tightly, slowly she had loosened her arms and gazed in Arjun's eyes.

Arjun: Dekh liya na,main bilkul thik hu. Aab to aansu pochho.

Sakshi swiped off her cheeks, and said in wet voice, "Sorry."

Arjun: Its ok. Par tum yaha akeli kya kar rahi thi,ye jagah bilkul sunsan hai. Its not safe at all.

Sakshi: Mujhe kisi chiz ki dar nahi hai. Tum ho na mere sath.

Arjun : Bachho jaisi baatein mat karo Sakshi. Agar meri jagah koi aur aata to? Aur tumhe to kal raat ki hadse k bade me pata bhi hai. Tum blast point hoke aayi ho.

Sakshi surprisingly asked him, "tumhe sab kaise pata?"

Arjun: Pata hai bas... Tum mere apartment me bhi gaye the. Bohot zyada risk le liya. Agar koi tumhe pahechan leta to tumhari jaan ko bhi nuksaan ho sakta tha.

Sakshi: Tum mujhe stalk kar rahe the??batao

Arjun: Baad me baat karenge iske bare me.

Arjun silently turned back and took a deep breath. "Shaam ho gaya hai, chalo tumhe Rajan (that taxi driver) k ghar drop kar deta hu. U r not safe in your own place. Aaj ki raat vahi rahe jao. Age ka baad me sochte hai."

Sakshi : Matlab?Mujhe drop karke tum kaha jaoge? Tum bhi to ghar vapas nahi jaa paoge. Kaha rahoge tum?

Arjun: Kahi pe bhi rahe lunga.

Sakshi: Main bhi kahi nahi jane vali, phirse tumhe chhodke. Tum jaha rahoge main bhi vahi adjust kar lungi.

Arjun( looked at her in little anger) : R u crazy? Phirse nadano jaisi baatein kar rahi ho. Jaldi se aao, I'll drop u.

Sakshi was determined, she said to him, "Stop Mr. Arjun Rawte. Tum kya sochte ho, har bar sirf tumhi hokum chalaoge sabpe? Kisi aur k decision ki koi matlab hi nahi hai tumhare liye. But jo hua so ho gaya, aaj main jo kahungi vahi hoga. Subah se pagalon ki tarah tumhe dhund rahi hu, kisike pas jaa nahi sakti, kisise kuch puchh bhi nahi sakti. Aur aab, jab tum mile ho, phirse mujhe dur jane k liye bol rahe ho? Samajhte kya ho aapne aap ko?"

Arjun was surprised. He was surprised bcoz he never expect such a strong behavior from Sakshi.  He tried to be so rude to her, but he couldn't.

Arjun(softly): Ok. chalo mere sath. But baad mein mat bolna k its uncomfortable.

Sakshi nodded her head and started walking with him.

Sometimes later, Sakshi : Raat ko dinner me hum kya khaenge? Kuch intezam to karna padega na?

Arjun : Hmm...Karna padega. Par aise khule aam kisi dukan ya restaurant me to nahi jaa sakte. Kuch aur sochna padega.

Sakshi: Tum yaha wait karo, main kuch karti hu.

Sakshi fully covered her face with her pallu and entered in a shop. Bought some food and quickly left that place. " Chalo ho gaya." Arjun looked at her from the corner of his eyes. Without saying anything he started walking.

After around n hour they reached almost a dark place, far from the city. A car was standing there.

Arjun: Ye hai aaj raat ka thikana.

Sakshi: Yeee???Ye to ek car hai. Aur kiska hai? Hum isme rahenge?

Arjun: Pahele hi kahe chukka hu, tum yaha nahi rahe paogi.

Sakshi: Never underestimate me. Ye car to palace hai mere liye. Chalo aa jao, lets have the dinner.

They finished their dinner.

Arjun: Tum yaha so jao.

Sakshi: Aur tum?

Arjun: Main bahar adjust kar lunga. (and got down  from the car.)

Sakshi stopped Arjun by grabbing his hand and said, "Bahar adjust kar lunga ka kya matlab? Main thoda bhi insecure feel nahi karungi, tumhare sath ek car me raat spend karne me. Chup chap yaha kuch raat k baki kuch ghante bitalo. Phir bahar jana. Aur bahar thand bhi hai. So..."

Arjun looked down at his hand, Sakshi got understand the matter n left his hand and said " Come in pls."

Arjun got in the car. Sakshi tried to push back her seat but she failed to do that. Arjun noticed her situation and got ready to help.

Arjun: Wait, am doing that.

He tried to do that from his seat, but he couldn't. Next he got over crossed on Sakshi and pushed back the seat. That moment he got a light lavender fragrance, for a second his eyes were closed but quickly he controlled his mind and changed the position.

Sakshi also closed her eyes, when Arjun went back to his seat she took a deep breath bcoz she also hold her breath for that time. She had a shivering in her body, all that moment was like a dream for her.

Arjun: So jao.. Seat adjust ho gaya.

Still Sakshi couldn't say a word, quietly she said yes. There was a dimmed blue light. Arjun was beside her, closing his eyes, and crossing his arms on her chest. But Sakshi couldn't get asleep now; she looked at Arjun from the corner of her eyes. Continuously she stared at him... After long staring Sakshi also got asleep...

( continue...)

Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
UnRes
awsum update
veri well written love it chalo arjun n sakshi mil gae n donu 7-7 hain agay ki bhad mai dakhen gy and eagerly w8tng 4 next n thanx 4 pmEdited by ...Maha-Srk... - 10 years ago