Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

A message from Libra (Page 4)

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha1994

pls pls anu di don't leave the forum after the show ended I can only be happy with reading ur ff .your ffs like TTF ,SFL,DC,HHGG are master peice.this will also keep the forum alive .its OK if we don't get regular updates we will bare with you.but pls don't leave the forum .and I promise I will give you review from now on .pls pls pls don't leave this forum .for me your ffs act as a maram to my hectic life full of studies exam. etc

Sweetheart Iam not leaving, I promise.  Jahan itna pyaar milta ho, woh jagah and aise friends kaun chhod ke jaa sakta hai?
And don't worry about reviews, just a couple of lines will suffice.  Its just the one or two word comments that bother me a bit.
Par main yahin hoon.  Kahin nahin jaaoongi.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabde

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diksha_1991

Wish you a very joyous and happy new year. Hug

Now coming to your post,  I would request you too plzz  continue writing... If you are shifting ur base to blogs aslo... plzzz PM me once... Surely come there too..
I love ur writting plzzz don't stop...Cry Cry

Hi Diksha
A very Happy New Year to you also
I will continue writing.  Promise.
And I am not shifting bases, either.Big smile
Ab cheer up please.Embarrassed

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bc123456

Dear Anu , without doubt we all love u and your writing , in fact your updates were the ones I always searched for , infact after reading your work started reading the other FFs , so don't even think of leaving the forum , but yes last year we missed u a lot , the updates far and too few , but we understand that when life is undergoing so many upheavals it's difficult to write , leave alone concentrate on one story leave aside 4 of them ,
Maybe everyone waits and waits , then stop expecting an update , and also a lot of people who used to write reviews have moved away to other pastures once the show stopped , a few of the senior ones keep the forum going . 
But remember we are a part of this mad , crazy family , who are there to hold your hand in trying times , and laugh and argue with u at other times , so take heart my friend , write when it gives u pleasure , and entrall us too, but be with us even when u don't want to write cause we are always there 
Love u , and take care 
Anu dear learnt a long time ago 

Hey Doc
Happy new year to you and your family 
Aap kahein aur hum naa maane aisa kaise ho sakta hai. Aapka humkum sar aakhon par.  I am not going anywhere.  Thank you for being so  understanding.  I also missed the forum and my friends a lot last year.  I am hoping to be able to do a bit better year this time around.
As you said we are family and family sticks together.  So for better or worse, I am here with you all.
Aapka support and aapka pyaar mean a lot to me Doc.  I hope that we will be able to keep this closeness alive always.
I love you too
anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidyasabdeVeenaper

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jahanaara

Hi.Libraji, mae kahanse shuru karu meri samajh me nahi aarha.mae is forum se3 salse judi hun ktlk Mujhe bahut hi ziyada pasand hi show to abhi nahi hi par hum sab abhi bhi ek dusre se jude hi.Mujhe English bilkul nahi aati thi lekin Aap sab ke ff, os sab post coments padpad ke Mujhe English samajh ne lagi hi.Waese to Mujhe sabhi ff, os pasand hi lekin sabse ziyada dc pasand hi.Aap ko nahi abhi4 din pahele hi mere ffather ka intekal huwa hi Mujhe pe gamoka pahade tuta hi aaj 4 din baad jub Maine forum check kiya to dc dekhkar mere face par muskurahut aagai thodi der kelie Mae apna gam bhulgai.Aap sab log ek nihayat hi khoobsurat guldaste ki tarha hi jis ki mahek se forum makekta raheta hi jo mere lie kisi tohfese kum nahi.So please likhte rahiye .Me bahut kuch kahena chaha ti hun par shayad mae thiktarha nahi kahe pai.
First of all let me offer My deepest condolences on your loss.  I have no words with which to express my sympathy.  At such a time for you to come on forum and make the effort to comment leaves me speechless.
Aapko koi zaroort nahin hain kuch bhi aur kehne ki.  Aapke inhi shabdon ne sab kuch keh diya.
Aise samay par mere update ne agar aapko thodi si bhi rahat di toh mere hisaab se meri saari mehenat safal ho gayi.  Aap phikr naa karein main likhti rahoongi, yahin par forum mein.
Aap bas apna khayal kariye, aur apne ghar waalon ka bhi.
Thank you
Love 
Anu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jahanaaraVeenaper

bawaswift IF-Stunnerz
bawaswift
bawaswift

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
I have read each and every comment, and am so glad that all of theirs love has made you take the decision to not to leave the forum and you will keep writing.
Anu Di, i am so happy that this lovely forum is like a family from where we cant move and take a step out. So, many best wishes for your goodness and work. Keep going sis.. and Rock the forum ! Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LibrafloridadocVeenaper

Shrikhand IF-Rockerz
Shrikhand
Shrikhand

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra

Originally posted by Pardeshi.Mithu

<font size="3">I am sorry Anu ji... I made a mistake coming to this thread. ...I edited my comment coz Aazeen told me to do it. She din like my comment and according to her there was no need for me to put my view here! </font>

Aww, there is no need to feel bad. I read your comments and did not feel bad at all. In fact, I saw no9 problem in what you wrote. So chill.
Aazeen is just very close to me, iss liye woh thodi senstive ho jaati hai mere liye. Thats why I love her so much. Aap worry mat karna. Koi issue nahin hain.
Take careBig smile

Yup I know how much she is close to you and how much she loves you Big smile and yes aap bhi Take care Big smile
mudraswathi IF-Stunnerz
mudraswathi
mudraswathi

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I know Anu! it is very depressing if we find not many are interested.

But I feel, sure your creative self enjoys writing outlet.. and you should do what you enjoy the most.

As far as I am concerned, I like to read everything together.. no part readingConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Libra

Libra IF-Rockerz
Libra
Libra

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Hey Libra... i sadly dun read FFs of any shows.. but i appreciate ur hardwork..and i thank u for supporting the show and forum ..for so long! 

Its a request.. if u can continue.. with ur wonderful work .. it helps to keep the interest going.. and help in forum bonding..! 

Please think about it.. 

Hi Tanuji
How are you  A very happy New year to you and your family.
Thank you so much for your kind words and support.
As you already know KTLK was the only show I watched.  Till date, since the shoow ended, I have not watched anything else.  
This forum is my home away from home, my extended family.  I will always be here to support it in any way I can.  I am not going anywhere and will continue to do my bit in keeping our family together.
Thank you once again
Regards
anu

Go to top