A message from Libra - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
wish u a very happy new year auntyπŸ€—
sorry aunty because of studies i m not able to give reviews..
i love ur writing..plz dont stop writing..plz plz pretty plz😭
Originally posted by pansy123

First let me wish you a joyous and blessed new year.

Now coming to your post I strongly protest. I don't want you to leave this forum. I admire you as a writer and enjoy reading your stories. You have spread so much joy through your writings that we all yearn and wait for your updates. The views and likes on any update is a proof enough to prove my point.

I agree when you write giving so much effort of yours the low response disheartens and you lack interest. But as much I have been able to read during past one year on forum you definetly are the most adorable and enjoyed writer of our forum.

I request you to please review your decision.

A very happy and prosperous new year to you too Pansy.πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for giving such wonderful compliments.  It means a lot coming from you since you yourself are the author of a beautiful and much in demand FF.
I am not going anywhere.  My forum family is so sweet how can I leave.😳
I love you 
Anu

Originally posted by jyotinayana

Thanks anuji for a long and beautiful update     just 2 suggestions anuji    could we request you to please continue on the forum itself   this will keep the forum alive     could you also maybe continue one ff and complete your story however long it maybe   this will maintain continuity and help us in posting reviews

Thank you so much for your kind words Jyoti
I have tried doing that.   Actually I have a very short attention span, so even though your suggestion is good, the problem is that if I continue with one story I will get bored, and then you will not enjoy my updates.😳  Sorry that is an unfortunate quirk that I somehow have not been able to rid of.😳
But I am crossing my fingers that this year will see a bit of relief on the personal front. 
Thank you once again

Originally posted by Pardeshi.Mithu

I am sorry Anu ji... I made a mistake coming to this thread. ...I edited my comment coz Aazeen told me to do it. She din like my comment and according to her there was no need for me to put my view here!

Aww, there is no need to feel bad.  I read your comments and did not feel bad at all.  In fact, I saw no9 problem in what you wrote.  So chill.
Aazeen is just very close to me, iss liye woh thodi senstive ho jaati hai mere liye.  Thats why I love her so much. Aap worry mat karna.  Koi issue nahin hain.
Take careπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Tasha1994

pls pls anu di don't leave the forum after the show ended I can only be happy with reading ur ff .your ffs like TTF ,SFL,DC,HHGG are master peice.this will also keep the forum alive .its OK if we don't get regular updates we will bare with you.but pls don't leave the forum .and I promise I will give you review from now on .pls pls pls don't leave this forum .for me your ffs act as a maram to my hectic life full of studies exam. etc

Sweetheart Iam not leaving, I promise.  Jahan itna pyaar milta ho, woh jagah and aise friends kaun chhod ke jaa sakta hai?
And don't worry about reviews, just a couple of lines will suffice.  Its just the one or two word comments that bother me a bit.
Par main yahin hoon.  Kahin nahin jaaoongi.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Diksha_1991

Wish you a very joyous and happy new year. πŸ€—

Now coming to your post,  I would request you too plzz  continue writing... If you are shifting ur base to blogs aslo... plzzz PM me once... Surely come there too..
I love ur writting plzzz don't stop...😭 πŸ˜­

Hi Diksha
A very Happy New Year to you also
I will continue writing.  Promise.
And I am not shifting bases, either.πŸ˜ƒ
Ab cheer up please.😳

Originally posted by bc123456

Dear Anu , without doubt we all love u and your writing , in fact your updates were the ones I always searched for , infact after reading your work started reading the other FFs , so don't even think of leaving the forum , but yes last year we missed u a lot , the updates far and too few , but we understand that when life is undergoing so many upheavals it's difficult to write , leave alone concentrate on one story leave aside 4 of them ,
Maybe everyone waits and waits , then stop expecting an update , and also a lot of people who used to write reviews have moved away to other pastures once the show stopped , a few of the senior ones keep the forum going . 
But remember we are a part of this mad , crazy family , who are there to hold your hand in trying times , and laugh and argue with u at other times , so take heart my friend , write when it gives u pleasure , and entrall us too, but be with us even when u don't want to write cause we are always there 
Love u , and take care 
Anu dear learnt a long time ago 

Hey Doc
Happy new year to you and your family 
Aap kahein aur hum naa maane aisa kaise ho sakta hai. Aapka humkum sar aakhon par.  I am not going anywhere.  Thank you for being so  understanding.  I also missed the forum and my friends a lot last year.  I am hoping to be able to do a bit better year this time around.
As you said we are family and family sticks together.  So for better or worse, I am here with you all.
Aapka support and aapka pyaar mean a lot to me Doc.  I hope that we will be able to keep this closeness alive always.
I love you too
anu
Originally posted by jahanaara

Hi.Libraji, mae kahanse shuru karu meri samajh me nahi aarha.mae is forum se3 salse judi hun ktlk Mujhe bahut hi ziyada pasand hi show to abhi nahi hi par hum sab abhi bhi ek dusre se jude hi.Mujhe English bilkul nahi aati thi lekin Aap sab ke ff, os sab post coments padpad ke Mujhe English samajh ne lagi hi.Waese to Mujhe sabhi ff, os pasand hi lekin sabse ziyada dc pasand hi.Aap ko nahi abhi4 din pahele hi mere ffather ka intekal huwa hi Mujhe pe gamoka pahade tuta hi aaj 4 din baad jub Maine forum check kiya to dc dekhkar mere face par muskurahut aagai thodi der kelie Mae apna gam bhulgai.Aap sab log ek nihayat hi khoobsurat guldaste ki tarha hi jis ki mahek se forum makekta raheta hi jo mere lie kisi tohfese kum nahi.So please likhte rahiye .Me bahut kuch kahena chaha ti hun par shayad mae thiktarha nahi kahe pai.
First of all let me offer My deepest condolences on your loss.  I have no words with which to express my sympathy.  At such a time for you to come on forum and make the effort to comment leaves me speechless.
Aapko koi zaroort nahin hain kuch bhi aur kehne ki.  Aapke inhi shabdon ne sab kuch keh diya.
Aise samay par mere update ne agar aapko thodi si bhi rahat di toh mere hisaab se meri saari mehenat safal ho gayi.  Aap phikr naa karein main likhti rahoongi, yahin par forum mein.
Aap bas apna khayal kariye, aur apne ghar waalon ka bhi.
Thank you
Love 
Anu
I have read each and every comment, and am so glad that all of theirs love has made you take the decision to not to leave the forum and you will keep writing.
Anu Di, i am so happy that this lovely forum is like a family from where we cant move and take a step out. So, many best wishes for your goodness and work. Keep going sis.. and Rock the forum ! πŸ‘
Originally posted by Libra

Aww, there is no need to feel bad. I read your comments and did not feel bad at all. In fact, I saw no9 problem in what you wrote. So chill.
Aazeen is just very close to me, iss liye woh thodi senstive ho jaati hai mere liye. Thats why I love her so much. Aap worry mat karna. Koi issue nahin hain.
Take careπŸ˜ƒ

Yup I know how much she is close to you and how much she loves you πŸ˜ƒ and yes aap bhi Take care πŸ˜ƒ