Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Tamanna

LMAO I heard Rihanna does the same 'You da one' 🤣

I want a lappy that I can love and I feel bad for my current lappy since I'm giving it the 'stepdaughter' treatment 😆

Who is that in you latst DP GIF tammy? :P

Sachi? :O But jo bhi ho, atleast uske gaane Priyanka se toh better hain yaar  🤣 🤣
Believe me! Sony Vaio ko dekhte hi pyaar umadta he.. 1 yr hone wala hai hum dono ko saath aaye ve and I still love it so much.. ❤️
Step daughter treatment? :P Damn,  u are giving me competition in giving examples  🤣
pluviophile. thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrazyGirl.21

Who is that in you latst DP GIF tammy? :P

Sachi? :O But jo bhi ho, atleast uske gaane Priyanka se toh better hain yaar  🤣 🤣
Believe me! Sony Vaio ko dekhte hi pyaar umadta he.. 1 yr hone wala hai hum dono ko saath aaye ve and I still love it so much.. ❤️
Step daughter treatment? :P Damn,  u are giving me competition in giving examples  🤣

Lol Yea and I couldn't stop laughing at Exotic's lyrics 'Pardesi babu ne. Iss desi dil ko maan liya hai.' 😒 🤣

Mera compaq laptop se 2 saal ka saath raha hai and I hope hamara rishta aise hi mazboot rahe 😛 
pluviophile. thumbnail
But I have a feeling Sony is gonna cause rifts in our relationship 😆
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Lol Yea and I couldn't stop laughing at Exotic's lyrics 'Pardesi babu ne. Iss desi dil ko maan liya hai.' 😒 🤣

Mera compaq laptop se 2 saal ka saath raha hai and I hope hamara rishta aise hi mazboot rahe 😛 

Hahahaha!! It was so funny.. Adding a Hindi touch and that too such a wierd one was a BAD idea !!  🤣 🤣
Yeah! and it gives u everything ISHHLOOWWW  🤣
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

But I have a feeling Sony is gonna cause rifts in our relationship 😆

It wont if you care to buy one with your own money 😛  🤣 🤣
pluviophile. thumbnail

Hahahaha!! It was so funny.. Adding a Hindi touch and that too such a wierd one was a BAD idea !!  🤣 🤣
Yeah! and it gives u everything ISHHLOOWWW  🤣

Lmao maybe Pitbul inspired her since all his songs have 1-2 lines and the rest is in Spanish also add a few numbers and it becomes a song 😆

It's already Slow.. I ruined it by saving too many pictures of my fav couples.. Bechara is not at fault here! :P

In my DP it's Ayaz and Nikita from do dil ek jaan they're doing a episode of yeh hai aashiqui since us fans were sad cause their characters were killed :(
pluviophile. thumbnail

It wont if you care to buy one with your own money 😛  🤣 🤣

Lmao.. You expect me to pay THAT much? 😲 No baba.. Mama will have to buy me that 😆
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Lmao maybe Pitbul inspired her since all his songs have 1-2 lines and the rest is in Spanish also add a few numbers and it becomes a song 😆

It's already Slow.. I ruined it by saving too many pictures of my fav couples.. Bechara is not at fault here! :P

In my DP it's Ayaz and Nikita from do dil ek jaan they're doing a episode of yeh hai aashiqui since us fans were sad cause their characters were killed :(

I like Pitbull.. 😛 Though even I cant get his Spanish..  🤣

I am good in this case.. I save many but with time I keep removing.. 😛 Actually my likes change very abruptly, toh delete karne me prob nhi hoti.. 😛

Oh Achaaa! How was the epi? <3

Sorry for late reply.. Was searching for food.. Mom not at home na 😆😆
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail

Lmao.. You expect me to pay THAT much? 😲 No baba.. Mama will have to buy me that 😆

So Mama ko manao. ladai ko bachao.. That rhymed. 😆😆
pluviophile. thumbnail

I like Pitbull.. 😛 Though even I cant get his Spanish..  🤣

I am good in this case.. I save many but with time I keep removing.. 😛 Actually my likes change very abruptly, toh delete karne me prob nhi hoti.. 😛

Oh Achaaa! How was the epi? <3

Sorry for late reply.. Was searching for food.. Mom not at home na 😆😆

I'm gonna do the same once my lappy gets fixed.. I'm gonna delete all the pictures :P

The episode hasn't aired yet.. It's gonna air on 12th January I'm so excited since that's the last time I will get to see them on screen together :( <3

Arre it's okay I give you late replies all the time 😆