Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Spamming Experts#1: Invites ONLY!! (Page 17)

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Tamanna

Originally posted by CrazyGirl.21

Originally posted by _Chocolate_

I will call Chuda n Chudi to all MIDs who come for bashing in D3 forum ROFL ROFLROFL

What the ROFLROFL Meow ki english ke beech me Chudaa word attached.. That wud be fun ROFLROFL

And Tammy, agar tu iss sabko gaali kehti he toh meko tujhse zada aati hain ROFLROFL

Arre Snigs asked for gaali that won't come under bashing so uss hisaab se deni pari na LOL

If u google search all of these toh pata nhi kya kya meaning niklenge.. kanjar ka hi meaning le le Shocked ROFLROFL
So point is sab kuch bashing me hi aaya abhi tk ROFL

Arre members here get easily offended even if you call them dumb or sumfin.. How about ullu ke pathe? LOL

Point is vo fayda uthaate hain rules ka to get people reported.. Like us.. Tongue
Whenever I wanna call someone Ullu Ka Patha and it seems immmpolite, I call them UKP. And people keep wonering what  it means.. ROFL

Han yaar.. Sab log faida uthaaying idhar toh mods ko bhi nai chodte.. Zamana bohot khatarnaak hai idhar LOL 
OMG that's such a good idea I'm gonna do that now! :P

Ye zaalim zamana humare liye nahi bana ROFLROFL
Ahaha! and ek alternate full form sochke rakh lete hain.. what say? and then we can go on like "WE WERENT BASHING.. U MISUNDERSTOOD" ROFL

Lmao totally.. We can always pull the 'you're biased towards members' trick.. It's the most successful one I've seen here and become Anna Hazare to get the mod out of his/her mod position.. Members who have had past experiences with the mod can rally behind us 'YEH NA INSAAFI HAI' ROFL

IT WORKS you know.. LOLLOL But thes days Vijay promotes whever there is a complaint rather than demoting Shocked But its fun! Previously frustrated fans and newly frustrated fans milke an shan karo ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chocolate_pluviophile.

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged

IKR Tammy.. I miss TanHa too!! D3 reminds me of them a lot.. Thanks to KR, I still can bear D3.. :D I just lobb my KR.. <3 Heart

Me waiting for u!! :D

And yeah, those dukhi aatmas will never leave us.. They are inspired by their fav female lead ROFLROFL

KR still have that magic Day Dreaming

So now they should get double inspired na leave D3 alone just like their inspiration did or wait wasn't she kicked out? LOL

KR jo hain! *drooling mode*

She got kicked out as she was eating TRPs.. Jaisi hi T gayi TRps high ho gayi ROFLROFL So yeah even they need to be kicked away I guess. Shocked ROFL

But they keep the forum active na aur waise bhi jayenge kaha.. Their 'inspiration' didn't even get a show after her exit.. You know she was recently seen in yeh hai aashiqui and she was begging her fans to make her episode the biggest hit LMAO

TBP forum? Oh I dun even visit it anymore.. It was too inactive for my interest.. LOLLOL
She didnt? :O Begging? Sachii?? LOLLOL Vaise it isnt even possible dekha jaye toh ROFL

Arre I meant D3 forum.. I've left TBP forum a long time ago LOL
Yeah she said 'Pleasee make my episode the biggest hit' ROFL

Aah no they are very rare in D3 forum.. aMainly FB pe they stalk.. LOL
OMG! I expect my fans to stay with me forever would have sounded more decent. TongueROFL

_Chocolate_pluviophile.

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged

I will call Chuda n Chudi to all MIDs who come for bashing in D3 forum ROFL ROFLROFL

What the ROFLROFL Meow ki english ke beech me Chudaa word attached.. That wud be fun ROFLROFL

And Tammy, agar tu iss sabko gaali kehti he toh meko tujhse zada aati hain ROFLROFL

Arre Snigs asked for gaali that won't come under bashing so uss hisaab se deni pari na LOL

If u google search all of these toh pata nhi kya kya meaning niklenge.. kanjar ka hi meaning le le Shocked ROFLROFL

Arre members here get easily offended even if you call them dumb or sumfin.. How about ullu ke pathe? LOL

Point is vo fayda uthaate hain rules ka to get people reported.. Like us.. Tongue
Whenever I wanna call someone Ullu Ka Patha and it seems immmpolite, I call them UKP. And people keep wonering what  it means.. ROFL

Han yaar.. Sab log faida uthaaying idhar toh mods ko bhi nai chodte.. Zamana bohot khatarnaak hai idhar LOL 

Ahaha! and ek alternate full form sochke rakh lete hain.. what say? and then we can go on like "WE WERENT BASHING.. U MISUNDERSTOOD" ROFL

Lmao totally.. We can always pull the 'you're biased towards members' trick.. It's the most successful one I've seen here and become Anna Hazare to get the mod out of his/her mod position.. Members who have had past experiences with the mod can rally behind us 'YEH NA INSAAFI HAI' ROFL

IT WORKS you know.. LOLLOL But thes days Vijay promotes whever there is a complaint rather than demoting Shocked But its fun! Previously frustrated fans and newly frustrated fans milke an shan karo ROFL

Lmao..Ulta Brain.. He banned my friend for having a fake account she never used SMH
You know the hate-mongers? 

_Chocolate_CrazyGirl.21

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged

IKR Tammy.. I miss TanHa too!! D3 reminds me of them a lot.. Thanks to KR, I still can bear D3.. :D I just lobb my KR.. <3 Heart

Me waiting for u!! :D

And yeah, those dukhi aatmas will never leave us.. They are inspired by their fav female lead ROFLROFL

KR still have that magic Day Dreaming

So now they should get double inspired na leave D3 alone just like their inspiration did or wait wasn't she kicked out? LOL

KR jo hain! *drooling mode*

She got kicked out as she was eating TRPs.. Jaisi hi T gayi TRps high ho gayi ROFLROFL So yeah even they need to be kicked away I guess. Shocked ROFL

But they keep the forum active na aur waise bhi jayenge kaha.. Their 'inspiration' didn't even get a show after her exit.. You know she was recently seen in yeh hai aashiqui and she was begging her fans to make her episode the biggest hit LMAO

TBP forum? Oh I dun even visit it anymore.. It was too inactive for my interest.. LOLLOL
She didnt? :O Begging? Sachii?? LOLLOL Vaise it isnt even possible dekha jaye toh ROFL

Arre I meant D3 forum.. I've left TBP forum a long time ago LOL
Yeah she said 'Pleasee make my episode the biggest hit' ROFL

Aah no they are very rare in D3 forum.. aMainly FB pe they stalk.. LOL
OMG! I expect my fans to stay with me forever would have sounded more decent. TongueROFL

I think twitter isn't infected by them yet.. Thank god LOL
Aur sumfin like 'I hope you keep supporting me' like dude at least idhar toh pane role mein mat jao Ouch

Edited by ..Tamanna - 06 January 2014 at 10:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Chocolate_

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Lmao..Ulta Brain.. He banned my friend for having a fake account she never used SMH

Hate Mongers? Am their pankhaaa!! Embarrassed ROFLROFL They were just too good man ROFL

_Chocolate_pluviophile.

_Chocolate_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pluviophile.CrazyGirl.21

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Hate Mongers? Am their pankhaaa!! Embarrassed ROFLROFL They were just too good man ROFL
Lmao yeah she got banned because of being a part of them lol Vijay is scared of them cuz they don't kiss ass LOL

_Chocolate_CrazyGirl.21

_Chocolate_ IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

pluviophile.CrazyGirl.21

Go to top