Yin and Yang TY-Pg-6 - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Clumsy_Wings

Yes, they both are Yin and Yang . While he represents fire, turmoil,and devastation, she represents purity , simplicity and innocence. Two opposite people who are going to brought by destiny under one roof. Their will be a lot of wounds on both of sides which will need to heal gradually before they can become one. They are soul mates as you described. Love your analysis depth in to both of their characters. In a sense, i think you can say he is the beast and she is the beauty.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you. Yes, they can described as the beauty and the beast. 
u have a way with words, Fari. 

Paro is calm as water while  Rudra is a raging fire .
Beautiful post fari ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The lovely thing in this show is , their is so much of symbolism and subtlety in the show ...we can make loads of interpretations ...love this layering in this show.
I just love how the show is inspiring people to don their writing coats on.

Damn well-written.
Very well said Fari ๐Ÿค—

I have always seen or heard that marriage is about completeness.
I still feel Paro's character or monologues should be more considering she is not speaking much/ being open.
I dont want another...K...not thinking on this line๐Ÿ˜ณ

Before she starts thinking ..here comes tornado...taking everything away...Will she dare to rethink๐Ÿ˜’
Absolutely brilliant! Loved each and every word!
Very well written post <33

If Rudra is fire, Paro is like water. She will be the driving force in his life. Paro and Rudra will bring the much required balance in each other's lives. That is what soul-mates do. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

wow such a beautiful , heart-touching post..
loved it so much..
lovely post
yes the man who she fears off and the man whom she falls i s the same ,,,that is the feel of story how it happen
Beautiful post. I love how you define Paro as water and Rudra as fire. Two elements that don't go together yet they are valuable for life on earth.