Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se

Congratulations.!we did it...! (Page 4)

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Uma-Arhaanfan

Originally posted by kautilya04

I agree completely with awida. This is just an entertainment portal where we can interact with other fans and discuss the shows we enjoy :) It is also a place where we can convey areas that need improvement in the show. I'm quite certain this site is an important area of research for production housesLOL
BUT forum rankings don't mean anything. It is much more important that the show gets good TRPs. If the MU track is grabbing eyeballs, then the makers would be wise to continue it for a while. I want this track to continue for some other reasons too, though I'm not stating them here.

Me thinks a "sleepy forum and a Hit show" is a much better combination that an "insanely active forum and a flop show" :| LOL
ranju you are right but we need to join our hands to not to reach no1 but want a better rank thats it...

The ranking Will improve Thumbs Up It may take time, but it will definitely happen! I used to forget to click the chaskameter initially, but I've been doing it regularly since the past few weeks. Am sure there are many members like me. Eventually it will become a habit with all those who visit the forum, and the ranking will go up! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manisshaheera1702Renu111Uma-Arhaanfan

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged

Omg the two new shows of colour open in top 10 one being at top1.omg how is this possible

Shocked how...sanaya irani is no.1 in forym rank...may be... Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uma-Arhaanfanawida

heera1702 IF-Rockerz
heera1702
heera1702

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:01am | IP Logged

I agree completely with awida. This is just an entertainment portal where we can interact with other fans and discuss the shows we enjoy :) It is also a place where we can convey areas that need improvement in the show. I'm quite certain this site is an important area of research for production houses LOL 
BUT forum rankings don't mean anything. It is much more important that the show gets good TRPs. If the MU track is grabbing eyeballs, then the makers would be wise to continue it for a while. I want this track to continue for some other reasons too, though I'm not stating them here. 

Me thinks a "sleepy forum and a Hit show" is a much better combination that an "insanely active forum  and a flop show" :| LOL  

Very very well said ..ClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kautilya04Renu111awida

Uma-Arhaanfan IF-Sizzlerz
Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:02am | IP Logged

I agree completely with awida. This is just an entertainment portal where we can interact with other fans and discuss the shows we enjoy :) It is also a place where we can convey areas that need improvement in the show. I'm quite certain this site is an important area of research for production housesLOL

Me thinks a "sleepy forum and a Hit show" is a much better combination that an "insanely active forum and a flop show" :| LOL
ranju you are right but we need to join our hands to not to reach no1 but want a better rank thats it...

The ranking Will improveThumbs UpIt may take time, but it will definitely happen! I used to forget to click the chaskameter initially, but I've been doing it regularly since the past few weeks. Am sure there are many members like me. Eventually it will become a habit with all those who visit the forum, and the ranking will go up!
hope so ranju.

kautilya04awida

awida IF-Stunnerz
awida
awida

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

Omg the two new shows of colour open in top 10 one being at top1.omg how is this possible

Shocked how...sanaya irani is no.1 in forym rank...may be... Confused

They had many TB articles last week. One for Sanaya, another for producer.. I don't remember if there was another. Also Sanaya has a gr8 fan following here. 

Renu111Uma-Arhaanfan

Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:19am | IP Logged
@awida hmmm
Latha.I IF-Dazzler
Latha.I
Latha.I

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Interesting discussion going on...here...
But frankly I'm not worried abt this CM ranking...I just hit CM every time I visit this pg and hardly notices the ranking...as long as TRP's keep raising...it should be fine..

And I agree with all of your views here...

as hema said most members are not commenting on every post...but they do view the posts...

as Awida said...me too not interested in the love track to start fast...I have a feeling that once the love story begins...there will be nothing to capture and hold viewers interest...once Rashi starts a normal marital life focus gets moved to other characters...their problems and solutions...will not have much of rashi to watch...I like the tracks leading to love but not the love track itself...

and Uma...agree with u that we need more posts here...but we want more quality than quantity...the posts should be interesting and ppl should feel like responding...rather than just passing through them...

posts of discussions and articles and interview of celebs...such threads need to be on 1st pg always...which attract the members to read...if they get pushed to back pgs...then members hardly notice them and surely most of us don;t browse through all the pgs...

just sharing my thoughts,,,

Renu111Uma-Arhaanfan

Uma-Arhaanfan
Uma-Arhaanfan

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@latha agree with all your points

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Latha.I

Go to top