lazyleaves thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: Kalyaani

My poor kid has to suffer the sankiness of SAP

That I have been suffering from over 24 years 😭 Ab toh aadat ho gayi hai mujhe
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
There's been a BIG jhol with my cousin's admission.. Some papers are in KSA(Saudi) which the BD shcools asking for.. Plus she didn't finish last year's schooling..Every top school is rejecting her..Her Mom-Dad are frustrated..They are quarreling with each other bitterly.. My Mom & I have been to 3 schools already. Plus, my Uni's new semester has started & I have 2.5 times the course-load this time, hence I am spending the mornings there for the last two days
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fari I think with the influx of new faces with every show, the shelf life of tv actresses is even shorter.
There could be a few exceptions here or there. But the basic set up is the same...

And abt one cult shows... K serials went on for 5-10 yrs so the cult... Now hardly any show goes for that long...
lazyleaves thumbnail
I too wish the best for SI <3 That girl is very hard working :)
lazyleaves thumbnail
Originally posted by: farah53

There's been a BIG jhol with my cousin's admission.. Some papers are in KSA(Saudi) which the BD shcools asking for.. Plus she didn't finish last year's schooling..Every top school is rejecting her..Her Mom-Dad are frustrated..They are quarreling with each other bitterly.. My Mom & I have been to 3 schools already. Plus, my Uni's new semester has started & I have 2.5 times the course-load this time, hence I am spending the mornings there for the last two days

Isn't it your Mama Mami's fault who left their country while their schooling was still going on?
farah53 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I will have a bite of lunch & come back here.. I just want to talk to someone from the CC..ZZ/La/Saiyu/La/K/La.. anyone..
La so many times because no one else loves my favorite subject for a feel-good talk more than her
lazyleaves thumbnail
I am here till 4.15 :) or till my student turns up :)
Rasgulla_sp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Fari I had once asked you if those guys leaving Saudi like this will have an impact on ur cousin's studies or not... 
Then dont go for the top rung. Go for the next in line...
lazyleaves thumbnail
Fari, remember you had mentioned two names here and I had asked you tell me those names again whenever I ask from you?
asrcraze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Rasgulla_sp

La just read the interview. SI is so excited about it.

I really hope the show does well for her.

Frankly, i believe RR will be the last show with SI as the main romantic lead. In the Indian tv industry women aged 25 work as mothers and grand mothers. And she is already 30 cross.

I want her to leave on a high note

Yes she is :D

Saiyu it is already working ... I wish they maintain it :)

P.S : I loved the question about Barun ðŸ˜›