Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ArHi OS : Tera Rasta Chodun Na

Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

This OS is the result of my stress during Economics exam, which didn't went well, btw . I don't know how this has turned out to be but posting it after consulting 2 friends of mine πŸ˜›... This is dedicated to all my friends on IF, they've made this place wonderful and of course bearable πŸ˜ƒ. Thanks for bearing me, I love you all πŸ€—

Banner Credit - CrazyDollAnandi πŸ˜›

'A girls day at our house, and then shopping after that movie & dinner making too. Isn't it great? Three of us finally together after such a long time. So, what say khushi? Khushi, hello? are you listening?'

'Back to earth khushi'

'Huh?' uttered khushi in confusion, who was busy somewhere else, in her mind of course. Her friends stared at her in disbelief, before asking.

'Khushi, we were discussing about our day out tomorrow. I hope you do remember that we'd planned to do this, once we say tata bye bye to our college life, you do remember right?' Lavanya, her bestie, asked her again, to be sure that khushi was listening to it.

'Of course I remember. So what about that?' khushi asked, smiling nervously.

'Meaning you didn't even pay attention to what I was saying since past 15 mins? God, where were you lost khushi?' Payal asked, who'd been blabbering everything.

'Nothing, let it be. Can you please repeat it for me?' Khushi asked sweetly, to which payal passed her a weird look, but gave her a repeat telecast none-the-less.

Payal and Lavanya left as they had to get back to home soon, but Lavanya gave her a parting glance conveying You-are-such-a-fool.

Yes, I am la. Khushi thought about the reason of lavanya's this glance but soon shrugged it off. Picking up her bag, she made her way out of the cafe. 

Walking back to her house, khushi's mind was pretty busy in her own thought, cause of which she ran into a hard wall, an ouch escaped her mouth, thinking she was going to fall she closed her eyes, when a pair of arms caught her midway, ah so very filmy.

She opened her eyes to find a pair of warm eyes staring at her intently, with an amused expression on his face. Oh that lovely face of his, looking at which she could spend hours or even days, and never get bored. Those caramel eyes, which had always hypnotized her, drowning her into its depth. His chiseled face, perfect jaw & kissable lips, everything had attracted her to him all the more. Look away khushi. Don't stare at his lips. Look away. Damn! She cursed in her mind and looked back in his eyes, amusement clearly visible.

'Khushi, tum theeek ho?' That husky voice of his, which always left her breathless. She wondered if he was able to hear the erratic beating of her heart, owing to their proximity.

'Huh?' she asked confusedly, obviously not paying attention to his question. Shaking his head, he steadied her & that's when she came back to the world. Oh good lord, had he caught her staring at him? Was this the reason of his grin? She thought with an alarm.

'I asked, tum theek ho na? Tumhari naak lal ho gai hai' he pointed out bemusedly, to which she immediately touched her nose.

'H..haan. I am alright. Wo, its winter season na, so yeah maybe that's why' she patted herself mentally for not fumbling much. Wow khushi, you actually uttered a whole sentence in front of him? Bravo!

'Oh ok. So how are you? Haven't seen you since some days! All set for New York?' He started a conversation, as they headed together for their homes, them being immediate neighbors.

'How do you know?' she asked suspiciously, though her mind did a jig thinking he actually knows about the recent development in her life.

'Your mom told my mom the other day, so just asked.' he replied casually, to which she pouted, which was definitely noticed by him. He smiled at her cuteness.

'Yeah, things are smooth. I just need to get my Visa, and its done then. What about you? When are you going to Harvard?' She asked, happy where the conversation was heading, with her not embarrassing herself in front of him and she was able to extract information about him too, wow.

'Everything's ready at my place. I am leaving tomorrow morning, flight's at 10 am. I will miss the people & life here, 2 years is a big time you see' he confessed, looking at her intently, as if searching something. She just oh-ed at it, and then both walked in silence.

As they reached their home, khushi was about to run to her house, when he called her out.

'Khushi'

She immediately turned around and saw that he was willing to say something. Biting her lips in nervousness, which unknowingly drew his attention to it, she asked nervously.

'what?'

'Well, maybe I will see you after 2 years now, so best of luck' he said. She forwarded her hand for a shake, to which he looked weirdly and said.

'Kya yaar, parting hug to banta hai na' and casually pulled her into a hug, which she reciprocated. It was not a friendly hug, for the warmth it radiated was different. With her being shorter than him, her head exactly was on his chest, and at that moment what she discovered left her stunned. The beating of their heart, in a perfect symmetry. He held her for minutes more than she'd expected and after breaking the hug, softly whispered in her ears Take care', before jogging back to his house, leaving her flustered.

Khushi was awake at this time of morning 3:00 am, the girl who slept like a log, her mind being occupied. She was thinking about the events of the day. It was definitely not the arnav she knew. He acted so differently...so strangely with me. It was the first time he'd hugged her this way, thinking of which still gave her Goosebumps. She remembered the old times they'd spent together. Their childhood days, when she was his bestie and they were inseparable. They grew up together, the first time she'd felt something for him was the day of their high school farewell. When arnav had lifted her off ground, as he was given the dare to propose khushi. Also, that was the last happy memory of them together. After that, she'd separated herself from him, because the way her heart paced upon seeing him. She thought it was cause of acidity, but when things remained similar for around 5-6 months, she realized she'd started falling for him. Not willing to spoil their friendship, and also fearing rejection, she started staying apart from him.

He was going far away from her...she chanted in her mind for the nth time. Many a times she'd thought about confessing her feelings to him, but fearing rejection she held her feelings back.  Hugging her pillow tight, she sobbed uncontrollably.

Lavanya's call woke her up. 3:30 am, why Lavanya called this early in morning? she answered.

'La..wh-..'

'Did you confess your love?'

'WHAT?'

'you idiot, stupid, duffer! He is going away from you in few hours, when will you tell him that you love him?' Lavanya scolded her from the other end.

'La, I don't...' but lavanya cut her off.

'Firstly, I know you've cried, your voice is heavy and dare you deny his departure is the reason. Secondly, I am so fed up of you! Khushi, just go and confess your love to him, before he goes far away from you, Idiot'

'But la how now? I mean what should I do? Look-'

'That, you need to think off. Chalo, I am off to sleep. Good night' Lavanya cut the call hoping that her friend will definitely go something now.

Khushi sat thinking about everything. It was only because she was able to see him everyday, which made her day. Now no contact with him for 2 years, will she survive? Hell NO! And she knew it, she just couldn't let him go like that, without confessing her love. That was the thing nagging her since yesterday. She decided, she will tell it to his face, he may reject her love or whatever. Yes, she will.

She glanced at her watch and saw it was 4 am. 6 hours left for his flight, he must be at home. Silently tiptoeing out of her house, she walked to the window of his room, the way to his room when she'd emergency which she used in childhood.

There he was, sleeping like a child. She smiled at the sight of him, shaking her head, silently entered inside his room from the window. Walking up to his bed, she sat beside him, her hands etching to caress the locks falling on his forehead.

Good that he is sleeping. It will make her work easier. Taking a deep breath, she started.

'Arnav, I...I have something to confess. I don't know when and how, I fell in love with you. Initially, it was an attraction or maybe crush, but as the last 2 years passed, the feelings only grew. Now, it is in such a stage, where there's no stopping it. So I am here to tell you, that I love you, I love you a lot. So wishing you a great future ahead. All the best' saying that, she placed a soft peck on his cheek, and saw a smile appearing on his lips. So infectious it was that she herself smiled.

Looking at the clock, it was 4:30 am, she decided to leave lest arnav woke up and well he won't leave her without knowing the real reason. But she couldn't. Because as she tried getting up, an arm snaked around her waist & pulled her up on bed, startling her. She was now, flipped under him, who was staring at her with mischief written over his face.

'So you were saying something khushi?' he asked, his voice sounding husky than ever, sending shivers down her spine.

'Huh? N...no..thing. I just..'

'Yes khushi...'

'Arnav, i...' she gulped, her heart had already picked up it speed, and now his proximity was not helping either.

'Hmm..say am listening'

'I love you' she said it, which was unbelievable for herself. I actually said that? She thought

'I should leave now' she said after a moment of silence, his masculine scent creating havoc on her senses.

'Don't you wanna hear my reply?' He asked, placing the strand of hair which was tickling her cheeks, behind her ear.

'Huh?'

'I love you too' he said grinning, to which her mouth formed a perfect o', of course not believing what he'd just said.

'What?'

'I said, I love you too khushi' he said it again, while she just stared at him, with widened eyes.

'And I've read that girls normally blush after hearing this' he teased her, and saw his favorite color slowing adoring her cheeks. Hugging her tightly, he whispered 'I love you' again and again, till she was sure that it was reality.

'And I thought that you didn't like me, so was the reason you kept running away from me' he said, breaking the hug and letting her get up.

'It wasn't so, actually I was so confused about it that I ran away from you' she replied honestly. He sat up on his bed & pulled her to him, seeking warmth in her. She rested her head on his chest, his heart beating erratically just as hers, and said with a sigh.

'You are leaving today'

'I can cancel it' he replied immediately, pulling her closer if possible, while she wrapped her arms around his waist.

'No, I don't want you to compromise cause of me. I will miss you, but I am sure we will manage long distance relationship. Won't we?' khushi asked, raising her head to see him, while he looked down at her & nodded.

Both stayed in that position, seeking comfort in each other's arm, till the sun rose and she finally had to go, but not before he kissed her to his heart's content, making up for the 2 years ahead, awaiting them.

'Together Forever, Never apart. Maybe in distance, but                                           never in heart' ❀️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PMWLyB4WYo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by dj_arshifan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyDollAnandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res
I have come to unres  πŸ˜†

This one is such a cute one!!😳
I love childhood story and this one is damn sweet! ❀️
First when the OS has started, i thought may be Khushi and Arnav didn't know each-other, i mean they know but they never talked.. But then I got to know they were childhood bestie πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
Then, when read about Arnav's leaving country the next day, i was like.. kaam toh ho gaya πŸ₯Ί they will meet after two years only! πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί till then bye bye πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί
But La awesome work!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜› warna is Khushi ne toh πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί πŸ₯Ί
And then when Khushi come to Arnav's house at night β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†
Lovely scene ❀️ πŸ˜³ 
simply a cute, sweet, lovely OS! πŸ˜³
Edited by CrazyDollAnandi - 10 years ago
..Gunjan.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res :P
Aaj raat paka unres karonge :P
--- unres : lalala see told ya πŸ˜† ----
When i read the title i was like i have read something with this title before but took me minutes to realize that i actually have read it before
Coming to the OS -
It was a very sweet one according to me
Awesome !
Khushi was being stupid when she distanced herself from him but alas..love makes being all the more silly sometimes
Loved the confession totally...thanks to la it happened !
It was such a cute confession nah ! ❀️
Keep writing more OSes :P
πŸ˜ƒ 😳
Edited by ..Gunjan.. - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome OS.πŸ‘
i love the title.❀️
the end was really cute and lovely😳
Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago
love14356 thumbnail
That was so cute and sweet
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
cute and lovely OS !!!!!!!!
loved it too much
thanks for pm me

nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dee...u were not sure about this...pagal ladki...this is superb...loved it...
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Not resing but will be back ...bookmarking for now...
Barun_Gf thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
res

Dis was soo cute dj πŸ˜›
D way u showed arnav khushi relation was sweet nd adorable

He.. Knws everythng abt her.. πŸ˜† Crazy isnt it

Nd she thought he didnt liked her

Hayeee her bumping in him nd uska poochna Tum theek hoo give me goosebumbs πŸ˜›

Well well .. I lovd lavanya here ohhh how she encouraged d dumbo gupta to nd speak up her feelings

R u freaking kidding me woh subah subah arnav ka room mein choro ki tarh ghuskar apni feeling bolne gyi 😲 Ommmgg dat was hilarious 🀣

D more sweet it got wen she said all dose feeling abt him since d tym of her school days 😳

It was sweeet dj 😳

Loved it ❀️Edited by Barun_Gf - 10 years ago
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely OS !!!

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š