Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

My Cinderella - Rishbala ss part 7 pg31 and final part on pg32 on 13/2

uma88 IF-Rockerz
uma88
uma88

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Hey lovelies,
Am back with the next piece of writing, i have the habit of starting a story and leave it and then when i remember about it later, will try to post and continue with it, in the same way, i have started this story and it was left out,and on reading Dia (rima4ever) story about Cinderella, i remembered about this story, as it was all about a Cinderella story, Not about a Cinderella and her prince charming, about a Cinderella story, don't want to reveal much about it.

But i want to say one thing about this story, this will not be a romantic story,so read it at your risk, and i will be updating weekly, i guess, when the next update is ready, as i have planned to wrap my pending ss, so pls bear with me.

And here goes the first part of the story, and i would love to dedicate it to my best buddies in the forum
Kavya (kg15), Christ (Christobelle) ,Rose (meiejrishbala), lazy(book.worm), lipi( lwrimaforever), aDarkAngel, Karamjeet, clara(clara20), valli (valli28), asha(ashabanerjee), Dia (rima4ever), tanu (tanuja.siri)and all those who had asked for a new story ((sorry if i have missed anyone))

Part 1

Among the list of charming girls, RK has chosen his secretary, and now she was on her service for the first day in his big castle, her eyes widen seeing his castle, it was not simply a house, or mansion, its really castle. Rishab Kundra, the owner of 50 group of companies, a very big business icon, and he is no 5 in India's richest person.She was wondering seeing all the things placed over the way,and she was startled by his voice, and he cleared his throat to gain her attention and then he asked "Madhu, list me the appointments for the day"and she handed over it. She quickly picked up all her works and ran behind him for his calls and became perfect secretary in just two months.

She traveled with him over the country and watched him closely, she was confused at times, whether her suspection was wrong, when she saw him playing silly games such as playing green marble at the center of the castle.Apart from his busy schedule, the only person to whom he  speak with , is his grandma and he always insist her to tel stories and he will keep his head on her lap and she caress his head and tel him stories. When she started to tel about some other fairy tale, he stops her and ask her to tel him Cinderella story. She used to reply back like how long will he listen to the same story. He used to tel her that " Please modify the story according to today's world and tel again granny" and then they both made the change that while Cinderella flew away from the place, a feather fall from above crossing her head and the prince will get that to find her and they both laughed on their modification.

At Some Private place

Madhu : "Prem, i was so confused"
Prem : " Madhu, you should be very careful, you don't know about him, he was highly dangerous, you know , what our main concentration is?"
Madhu : "Ya, even i was waiting for that, and once we get that, we'll get out of this place"
Prem : Its all for our future madhu, once we complete this, we will go away to a new place, where no one knows about us, it will be all peaceful again, only you and me.

Madhu nodded her head with a tear in her eyes

Prem hugged madhu and convinced her saying "Its ok madhu, we can solve everything as early as possible" and they left.

Sorry for making madhu being with some other guy, as i have told before this is not a romantic one, so don't throw tomatoes, just drop in your valuable comment, time for your likes and comments.

INDEX

Part 1 - above
Part 2 - pg 7
Part 3 - pg 14
Part 4 - pg 17
Part 5 - pg 21
Part 6 - pg 27
Part 7 - pg 31
Rest of the story - pg 32

Edited by uma88 - 13 February 2015 at 5:17am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

Niama19Ponochkalittlerenu16valli28DVDfannrinku06zelja89baldSharoanRAONE8tavammtigress.meenusharmila04Sahithiavneilpatelshradha50Agirl12aDarkAngelbikeshsngh03HappySoul-4vasani9226flowing_rivertanuja.sirirevti21AmrtinameiejrishbalaPrettyliarssaakhi01Crazy_Arshikshubhangiaan-risharunsunita_gmnoiseygirl..TooLazy..vasavi_sri7APKkaramjeetPRATHA1Mahi78christobellecool_sriMy_VivJaanananya2010Padfoot_Prongspunam2712book.wormsanghita0000.Harini._PanCake_rekha.366.SalmanDeewani.-DZ-

christobelle IF-Rockerz
christobelle
christobelle

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:29am | IP Logged

nice start uma

omg r madhu n prem planning to take revenge or sumthing from rk?
rk is soo cute
he still listens cinderella stoey from his grand ma
waiting for the next update

me first Party
love u uma for dedicating it to meHug

Edited by christobelle - 06 January 2014 at 3:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

uma88

kg15 IF-Sizzlerz
kg15
kg15

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:31am | IP Logged
HEY UMA.. THANKS FOR DEDICATING IT TO ME SIS ! LOVE U A LOT...!

OMG... I TOO WAS GOING TO START SIMILAR KIND OF SS WITH ALMOST SAME THEM... AND I HAVE WRITTEN 3 CHAPTERS TOO...
NOW I'LL POSTPOND IT AND POST LATER..
BECAUSE I FOUND IT MORE INTERESTING THAN MINE...

I LOVED THIS PLOT... HMMM... PREM & MADHU... REVENGING WITH RK... INTERESTING !!

I'LL WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER...

Edited by kg15 - 06 January 2014 at 9:34am

uma88

HappySoul-4va Goldie
HappySoul-4va
HappySoul-4va

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:40am | IP Logged
wuhuuu...new SS congos Uma..Smile..Thanks for the dedication sweety...means a lot Embarrassed..
Nice start, Cindrella Story that too RK ...nice haan..so Madhu is going to play Love game with RK????

will be Big smileBig smileWaiting for your updates

uma88

book.worm IF-Sizzlerz
book.worm
book.worm

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
thanx for the dedication hun Hug
and so happy u started a new story... it is captivating and making me curious already... waiting to see how u unfold the storySmile

uma88

Prettyliars Goldie
Prettyliars
Prettyliars

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Amzing start uma ..continue soon

uma88

sharmila04 Senior Member
sharmila04
sharmila04

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:44am | IP Logged
you have started a new story...Clap...
madhu is working as secretary with some purpose...

i guess i know the story ... but not sure...

rk will be a theif right...Smile

uma88

revti21 Goldie
revti21
revti21

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hey is this concept frm a tamil movie..i dont the name.. bt i hav seen it...nice update...

uma88

Go to top