Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
IPKKND is a classic show can never fade...New shows will come along new pairs be created but none can compare to arnav khushi barun sanaya...can you forget ddlj pride n prejudice and many more shows movies which you can see over and over again and never be tired of them they bring nice feeling memories and a smile always and no comparison ever πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰
As actors both Sanaya and Barun will give many roles performances outside of IPKKND individually too which I am sure we will be proud happy about but IPKKND will always be a favorite close to heart
Edited by sps0114 - 10 years ago
IFrozenl thumbnail
No never...Ipk has been the only show that i madly fell in love and am still...πŸ˜‰
IpKkNdSaRunArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: V3Od

I wake up in the morning thinking about Arshi/Sarun, and pray that they would come back together in the future.

While walking to work I imagine about Arshi and new plots for my FFs.

Then at work when I feel bored, I once again think about Arshi and IPKKND related stuff.

After coming back home, the first thing I do is log into IPKKND forum and check for new news of Sarun.

Then the rest of the day no matter what I do, every five minutes I check for any new news and posts related to Sarun or IPKKND.

The while having dinner I make sure I at least watch one episode of IPKKND.

The I make sure I read FFs and write FFs.

And finally before going to bed I pray to god to bring them back together if possible.

And finally in dreams I dream only and only Arshi.

Once again the next morning the same routine follows. And this has been going on since the time the show closed.

So you decide whether IPKKND and Arshi are fading from my memory or notπŸ˜†

So true...When I give exams I dream them...when I am about to sleep I tell my sister anything about it, I have fifty or so VM's which I watch everyday so you now it definitely not...and I am pretty sure that this damn news is given to you from a "So-called"😑 IPKKND fan who has got interested in another show and has moved on...but still it's not...so keep calm and RabbaVe 😊 
xMIC.Dropx thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I can never get over ipkknd...my days don't start without arshi and ipkknd.starting from reading ffs to watching pics,vms,scenes.ipkknd will remain in our heart.that doesn't mean i will stop watching other shows.can you imagine we are still here after 1 year+1month and 1 week of its airing off.still most active forum.in ff forum you will find a lot of arshi stories as compared to other.do you really think it is fading???
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
No ipkknd arshi sarun will always in our hearts forever

Some memories cannot be faded out

I am so happy that I cannot move on from them coz I love them like never

Arshi IPKKND sarun will always be in my heart and soul forever ..take my word
arsneh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it depends on u dear if u feel they are fading then they are fading if u think its not its not and abt me they can never fade
Priyani-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saved 369 episodes of IPKKND in my laptop, everyday I watch atleast 4 episodes before going to bed, whenever I heard or saw any romantic song/film ARSHI came to mind first, I m not that much active here but everyday I visit this forum to get latest news of sarun, I just hope SARUN will come back together anyhow..waiting for them, I may watch other shows of sanaya and barun but SARUN is and will always be my first priority, close to my heart❀️
malaxmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not at all. Today I watched the Nainital trip scene and I was laughing out loud as if I am watching the scene first time. So, memories of  IPKKND will never fade away.
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ipk is der n willl always be..
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Never
i will never forget the magic of arshi...