Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chris_rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I agree with the analysis and its definetly not biased..I watch both..while beintenhaan is light hearted and everyday romantic drama ..Rangrasia is a work of art ..I wouldn't say its just because of big stars but because of its high budget cinematography, unique story line...because if it were just upto big stars take chanchan it should have been big hit...

I like bh for its lightness while rr to appreciate a show...Rr is the next level of tellyworld...like an amirkhan movie...you ll have to see it to appreciate it...

Again this is my pov everyone's entitled to their own...
gujaratichori thumbnail
Beinthaan is ok
Nd rangrasiya se xpectatn bhut the
But i m disappointed by rr
Andres_Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In my point of view BI is better than RR..
Ppl watch tv shows for refreshment and enjoyment ..if the story  like RR is so gloomy and dark , it will only give tensions and worries yo the viewers instead of giving entertainment 😆  So i like BI , cause it has a cute an beautiful concept , and as a newbie actors they r doing good job 👍🏼 yah about the TRP i m pretty sure BI wont get much trp as DABH is the rival show, but if we consider internet base popularity , it has already gained it a lot 👏

So in a nutshell i will say BI is better than RR 
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Personally...RR couldn't hold my interest. But BI I fell instantly in love with. So yeah...it depends on your taste. What clicks will click, what doesn't won't. I wish the very best to both shows. Jo bhi kahon, they are creating waves. Its just been a week, & wherever I go, people are watching either BI or RR.

I do hope the comparisons between the two stop. Yes, they were launched together but they have different time slots & concepts so they should just be allowed to go their ways. The only other similarity is that they have both been shot very well, in high quality, & with money actually being spent on the sets & locations & clothes & stuff. So they give off pretty awesome feels.

Also, not every show needs twists. Honestly overdose of twists gets tiring. So it'll be great if they sitck to the current storyline. Go ZaYa & Beintehaan 😳 Edited by ..DamonCrazy.. - 10 years ago
N33MA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
it would be unfair to compare since they're two diff things but nonetheless i like them equally in their own way 
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
frankly m watching ths show for its simplicity. ... n hope it remains same way...
Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think there is unnecessary comparison between the two shows. only because they were launched together doesn't mean it has to be compared. they come on the same channel, so comparing them would be like choosing which one to watch. watch both because both have totally different concept, feel to it.
personally I prefer watching beintehaan, because I think it's different, a bit light hearted and charming. I watched RR, and I think if creatives stick to the original concept then it will do wonders. but I rather watch some budding love story than the violent love.
p.s : if this two shows aired on different channels at the same time then it would be fair to compare. but for now, watch both shows one after another, cause you don't have to choose unless your other favourite show airs at the same time on another channel
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you so much for sharing but how can they just compare the two shows in a week time. You should atleast observe for a month I guess.
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
both shows are completely different n cant be compare just because they launched at the same tme.
personally i like bi because its light hearted  romantic show.u can watch this show without any tension.
nahsjdnusksmsj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really dont get what RR is all about
I have tried to understand it
But its not my cup of tea
I just love beintehaan
Its simple yet unique story
And zaya rocks man
Love bentehaa forever