BeIntehaa & Rang Rasiya Analysis - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
If u wanna know my opinion , i will say BI is far better than RR ...the Trp itself is also saying ...trp is also saying that j  audience likes BI more than RR 😆
Thats true that RR is overrated without any reason but i found BI more interesting than that show and already BI is taking over RR and BI  will become the no 1 show on colors 
Edited by -WhatThe- - 10 years ago
Yes, RR may have higher TRPs but personally, after my own day's share of problems and hectic schedule, I don't want to sit through the same happening in another family.
Beintehaa is not dark and that works well for me. If in one episode, we had Zain hating Aaliya, the next episode had the heroine all geared up to give it back to him. It's too tiring to see the heroine sit there, coy and demure, being all sacrificial lamb for the family, because that is what an ideal bahu should do. Make no noise and pretend it's all okay. Seriously? 😳

I watch Jee Le Zara on Sony as well, and trust me, a lot of us stopped watching when things were going downhill on a spiral. One or two days is okay, but after that it is too cumbersome.

Maybe they are biased towards RR, maybe the major population that watches the show likes dramatic stuff, maybe the fact they Sanaya has a huge fan following. But for me it's Beintehaa all the way for now! 😳
Originally posted by NinjaInPyjamas

Yes, RR may have higher TRPs but personally, after my own day's share of problems and hectic schedule, I don't want to sit through the same happening in another family.
Beintehaa is not dark and that works well for me. If in one episode, we had Zain hating Aaliya, the next episode had the heroine all geared up to give it back to him. It's too tiring to see the heroine sit there, coy and demure, being all sacrificial lamb for the family, because that is what an ideal bahu should do. Make no noise and pretend it's all okay. Seriously? 😳

I watch Jee Le Zara on Sony as well, and trust me, a lot of us stopped watching when things were going downhill on a spiral. One or two days is okay, but after that it is too cumbersome.

Maybe they are biased towards RR, maybe the major population that watches the show likes dramatic stuff, maybe the fact they Sanaya has a huge fan following. But for me it's Beintehaa all the way for now! 😳

No dear BI has higher  trp than RR 😆 exactly thats my point..after a hectic schedule , no one likes to watch such a dark story 😆 BI is new and fresh and these new couple ZaYa r doing a great job😛
Edited by -WhatThe- - 10 years ago
Originally posted by -WhatThe-

No dear BI has higher  trp than RR 😆 exactly thats my point..after a hectic schedule , no one likes to watch such a dark story 😆 BI is new and fresh and these new couple ZaYa r doing a great job😛

Oh okay. I am sorry, I just gathered that because I have heard people talking more about RR than BI. Even their forum I think has more activity, not that it affects the TRPs since a lot of us are from outside India. 
But I am glad BI has higher TRP :)
Originally posted by NinjaInPyjamas

Oh okay. I am sorry, I just gathered that because I have heard people talking more about RR than BI. Even their forum I think has more activity, not that it affects the TRPs since a lot of us are from outside India. 
But I am glad BI has higher TRP :)

Yah that forum has much activity , may be has more international viewers [though i m also a international viewer] than us but u know at the end of the day its TRP which decides the fate of a show 😆
BI is miles better as it's a light show and at least Aliya speaks and is not a cry baby 😳 BI FTW ❤️
And anyways its so obvious that RR is gonna go down the drain just like madhubala. Even though I'm a sanayaholic, I watched RR for a week got bored of it, started Beintehaa and its the best show that I'm addicted to after a long time(the last show I remember I was addicted to was ipkknd). Saurabh Tiwari gets popular actresses and uses them for popularity, that's a fact I hate about him. He used Drashti and I watched madhubala but then after rishbala's marriage it got crap, so I quited. RR has nothing new in it. Its the same hate-love story between a shy girl and angry boy, with same actors but the only difference is that it has a rajasthani background and on the other hand even Beintehaa has a hate-love story but in a different and unique way. Zain isn't an angry type, he is a free loving and funny boy while Aliya isn't those everyday crying girl who knows the truth but stands like a statue amd just cries. Aliya stands for her rights and could deal with everything very fairly and well and also she has the guts to take revenge. Overall Beintehaa is much much better than RR.
 I feel , too early to analysis bothe the shows.

Agree article is bais.

BI is competing with No 1 trp show DABH.Still trp is increasing.

After a month lei's see the tanking.

Both the shows r good.
A fair review 👍🏼 though i feel both these shows are nothing alike as their both pretty awesome in their own rrspective ways ! But i do agree that beintehaa needs to step it up a notch we need more ZaYa 🤔  Edited by mikasa - 10 years ago
Well this seems like a biased analysis to me and i don't agree to it. How can the author say that RR is taking over BI as audience are liking it more ??? while the TRP portray a different picture as inspite of competing against the highest TRP show in most competitive slot BI still has high trp than RR and i am sure if the slots were other way round then the BI TRP would be even higher.

With the hype around RR i had high expectations from it but i was disappointed as a viewer while i had 0 expectations from BI but i was pleasantly surprised. In a nutshell both shows,  even though being diff storywise , have same concept of Hate-Love story which we have see thousand time on TV already and even though people say BI is cliche saas bahu saga but the beauty of the show is that its cliche in a unique never seen before way while RR was supposed to be unique but its turning the cliche way with already characterisation out of the window .

Edited by bramcote46 - 10 years ago