TAAREY 3S GOT MY LOVE BACK*COMPLETED*

Taarey_Manan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
TAAREY NEW OS

PART ONE

Hey guys! I am here with a new os. I dont know how many parts it will take. This time I  will complete my all os. This time I wont disappoint you all. I got the idea from my dream. Actually I was thinking about taarey and I got this idea.
Ab main apni bakwaas band karke os likhti hun.

Scenario: Taani came back but when she came back kriyaansh were dancing and practicing for annual function. and after that Kriya told truth of her leaving to Rey but he refuses to be in relationship with her by saying he loves Taani and ends up in a friendly hug and Taani saw that. Her eyes were teary when Swayam saw her.

Swayam: Taani

Everyone see in that direction and is shocked to see her. 

NOTE
Actually when Rey gave a dance performance on her engagement he left and dint even saw her engagement. Then Vishesh realizes that they are made for each other and made tauji understand their true love. So tauji says there will be marriage of Taani after 3 months But with Rey her love. Taani is very happy after listening this. So thats why she came back to tell this good news to Rey and gang as Swayam also dint knew about this as he too went to console Rey.
NOTE FINISHS

NOW PRESENT
Rey see Taani but dint talk to her or even met her. He directly went to his home.

AFTER ONE MONTH
Taani saw Kriyaansh dancing everyday passionatly and was jealous too but never said anything in this one month. But now she can't keep quite, she can't keep her emotions within herself, she needed him her Rey, she needed him to just blur out her emotions. Whereas Rey thought not to come closer to her otherwise he will hurt her as she is going to get married to Visheh. This thought was killing him under himself but never said anything. Taani was appointed as the GS again and Rey AGS again so now Rey has to talk to her but always maintain a distance so that he wont hurt her. 

PART TWO IS ON ITS WAY
PLEASE COMMENT HIT LIKE BYE
Edited by taareydil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZiyaGautamholic thumbnail
Hello..!!
Firstly nice concept...?!?
Please continue soon...!!
PM me as soon as you update..!!!
ankita_95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
well the part 1 is really well .. 
m lyking the plot.. 
its interesting.. 
continue soon :)

ps- i earlier too dint hv probs wid the os u wrote.. nw dat ur writing a continuous story of it is nyc.. :) keep writing .. :)
tamanna-azaan thumbnail
awsum concept..
pls do continue soon..
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome part...update next soon...
Taarey_Manan thumbnail
Originally posted by: ziya_taarey

Hello..!!