Ek Boond Ishq

um what? (Page 2)

Sehru_life IF-Sizzlerz
Sehru_life
Sehru_life

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SONA_

Originally posted by sfarazi

Yeah she's 20 I think and someone on the forums, not sure who it was, stated that Tara was studying law and quit to support her family? I've been watching the show since the very beginning and not once have I picked up on Tara studying law haha. No worries Sehreen :)
no that was my wish that she should do law study and complete her education...they haven't cleared her education status yet
sona welcome backEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Barbiedoll_sona

Vinnie79 IF-Rockerz
Vinnie79
Vinnie79

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hello  everyone...We know  Tara is 20  as her  mom  mentioned it... She was running the chatt   Stall but we  did not know  if he was persuing some  other  passion... maybe  she dropped it  when  she had to help out  the family...she  sacrificed her  dreams  for the welfare of  her family , with  out  complaint  too...so like Tara!!! ( lol which  will make her a happier female version of  MJ  naaLOLLOL
Barbiedoll_sona IF-Sizzlerz
Barbiedoll_sona
Barbiedoll_sona

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S696_sehreen

Originally posted by _SONA_

Originally posted by sfarazi

Yeah she's 20 I think and someone on the forums, not sure who it was, stated that Tara was studying law and quit to support her family? I've been watching the show since the very beginning and not once have I picked up on Tara studying law haha. No worries Sehreen :)
no that was my wish that she should do law study and complete her education...they haven't cleared her education status yet

sona welcome backEmbarrassed
sehreen Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sehru_life

TINAMONI Goldie
TINAMONI
TINAMONI

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Maybe after mj goes back to jail and his trail or what need to done to prove his innocence. ...tata start studying law or something on that line...maybe the cv's  will show us something innovative. ..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Boond Ishq Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index