Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 21

shalmy

shalmy

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:17am | IP Logged
it is totally rubbish to blame DVD for ruining MB show...it is flop tracks they executed...they had to start heroine track when DVD was apart...they could have shown Madhu become heroine and with her attitude and self respect she bow down RK ...they could have shown all this with cute nok jhok and romance...Drashti is most beautiful,versatile and hard working girl and vivian is also hard work...if they can't use them properly they can't blame them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "UNPROFESSIONAL DVD - New article! (Page 7)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rima4ever

IF-Addictz

rima4ever

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:18am | IP Logged
i am sure RR will also meet the same fate soon

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Wahyassree.gattuanitarani.JealousBasher.

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Wait maria U r right

Wait? Confused

And I am almost always right. TongueLOL

Poluk

Goldie

Poluk

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:19am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=_Mojo.Jojo_

@Poluk - DVD got well deserved break on New Year. But just after a week, both want holidays again?Geek They could have waited for a month or two?Ermm
[/QUOTE]
VD ki new marriage hai. If he doesnt take leave lady VD maargei.LOL

But yes they could have postponed the vacation for a month or so. Agreed on this. Smile

Some spacing has to be done. What irritated me was the fact that ST and co. are trying to put the entire blame on DVD when they themselves are responsible for this mess.

These articles are deliberately and strategically paid for and placed. TB is just not posting this for fun. And it is anyone's guess as to who will benefit if the entire blame gets conveniently shifted on to DVD.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

subashnisree.gattuanitaraniForeverForUmahi_rockstarValar.MorghulisRk-the-baazigartulipstar.Chashmish..JealousBasher.

mahi_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

mahi_rockstar

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Its hurts when any others call them as unprofessional I mean Drashti really!!She worked really hard during jdj never left the show at those times..she hardly has 4 hours of sleep every day..and Vivian,he has taken few holidays but he remained in the show even though his character is being neglected for a shining clunky gangster..Angry
Since march..the TRP's were constantly declining due to lamest execution..the few loyal viewers remained just because of the leads who worked hard even when the track sucks..Dead 

the TRP's gave a big jolt to them and now that they are trying to reconciliate..so they want everything in place??? Thumbs Down

ST should have supported the actors instead of leaving a vague statements

Edited by loveurkmadhu - 06 January 2014 at 3:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PolukSVK1234sree.gattudrashtimeetuanitaraniForeverForURk-the-baazigarValar.Morghulis.Chashmish..JealousBasher.

Rishabala693

Rishabala693

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Originally posted by Niki_cool

Chakks I am not blaming DVD for the storyline, they deserve a break rightfully but ye school wali summer holidays nahi hai ki itna itna le lo ek saath LOL

Of course its obvious entire blame still lies with the writer, producer & director for spoiling such a beautiful show. Since april the show is only running coz of DVD, Bt kab tak ?

Last time ke liye hoping Embarrassed LOL

Wahi toh! New Year wali was well deserved break. Anniversary and Bday wala naatak within one week is justPig Not blaming them because the producer is NOT strict and doesn't know how to handle stuff!

Nupur and Niks - I have lost hope, COMPLETELY!Big smile
Just my intuition -I think that  maybe MB is really under the scanner and they r  really trying to close the show down.Maybe actors have already been informed about it .The makers are making these kind of comments (that MB is not closing as of now )to only control fansOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.JealousBasher.

shonuu

IF-Sizzlerz

shonuu

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
This is bullshit.. I cant believe this is the same PH who was flaunting RM like they've discovered a new galaxy... If I am not wrong DD didnt take a single day off during JDJ and VD after his honeymoon never took a leave until recently.. and the TRPs are dropping since bhai track.. how lame? its not the actors but the story that has cost the show that much.. Is Mr. writer on a hiatus? because from many months it looks like they are writing episodes and not a track.. one epi has no sync with other.. and tracks make no sense.. Did they ever bother to explain if the ban on RK has been lifted or not? or what happened to madhu's kundli issue? did they close any of these loops? what happened to Pabo's hatred  towards Madhu? did they kiss and patched up after that half hearted attempt of killing Madhu?
they could not show any of them from Oct-Dec.2013.just because DVD took leaves on new year 2014?...are they fools or trying to fool us into believing this?

Hail- RangRasiya..
MB-Chal Basiya Dead

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

leena2Rishabala693fantasy..4mestressreliefsubashniPolukWahyasSVK1234Neutral_Monadvs_smiRKsree.gattuForeverForUadyluvskatmahi_rockstarSaDiA_DvDValar.MorghulisFoRbIdDeN_LuVRk-the-baazigar.Chashmish.tulipstarRockchickFaizars12345.JealousBasher.

Valar.Morghulis

IF-Sizzlerz

Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
ST cleverly gave a vague statement and gave way to speculation and mudslinging at actors to hide the fact that he is responsible for MEIEJ's current state. And in case of DDEJ, he again put the blame on the channel... all to gain confidence of his viewers so they do not lose hope or curse his new baby that's all. 

HATE HIM! AngryAngryAngry

And it's working on new baby's fandom na... they are nodding away and saying he must be right... as they want to believe that only. They are even defending him! LOL

I feel bad for them. NOT. TongueLOL

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 06 January 2014 at 3:22am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PolukNeutral_Monamahi_rockstarSaDiA_DvDanitaraniRk-the-baazigar.JealousBasher.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top