Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
@Maria, itna lamba post, for whom 🤣 I toh agreed with u ke CV's are to be blamed for their stern stand, for the stupid tracks , ST also admitted it...I just know tht last yr if they kept us engaged, it was not 100% trash...bas, i don't like it ke we continue watching MB and keep giving them gaalis...I also blamed CVs a lot of times in the past, jiski galti hogi, gaaliyan usko padegi, DVD are no exception for me..n this is no excuse ke in the last one yr when we didn;t take a break, tab kaunsa kamaal kar diya CV's ne , so now you all can go to hell with your serial, I need a time out..till the time MB is on air, it's their responsibility to make it happen..all of them..and seriously, i only care abt MB...I want to continue watching it and they want to keep running it but looks like all odds are against it.. ek serial nahi banta..yahan sanskar jaise serial chalte rehte hain..

Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

@Maria, itna lamba post, for whom 🤣 I toh agreed with u ke CV's are to be blamed for their stern stand, for the stupid tracks , ST also admitted it...I just know tht last yr if they kept us engaged, it was not 100% trash...bas, i don't like it ke we continue watching MB and keep giving them gaalis...I also blamed CVs a lot of times in the past, jiski galti hogi, gaaliyan usko padegi, DVD are no exception for me..n this is no excuse ke in the last one yr when we didn;t take a break, tab kaunsa kamaal kar diya CV's ne , so now you all can go to hell with your serial, I need a time out..till the time MB is on air, it's their responsibility to make it happen..all of them..and seriously, i only care abt MB...I want to continue watching it and they want to keep running it but looks like all odds are against it.. ek serial nahi banta..yahan sanskar jaise serial chalte rehte hain..

LOL! Yeah post lamba ho gaya... well you know me.. when I start blabbering there is no stopping me! 🤣

Charu the thing is that's how I am... If someone lets me down once I don't trust them back until they prove it not through words but by their actions that they have changed. I love MEIEJ... I am still watching it and I am still here in the IF... I even almost cried when the rumor came of it shutting down even though I knew it was a rumor.. 😆 ... It's all because I love MEIEJ and I want it to get back on track... nothing else.. but I am still wishing but I just don't want to get my hopes up... CVs have disappointed me a lot.. sometimes I just feel like venting out my anger that's all.. otherwise you know me.. I only bash bhai.. 😆
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

[

Charu, if they can replace KSG, then they can replace VD also. KSG is a bigger star than VD. And I don't think any actor would want to get famous as UNPROFESSIONAL!

And maybe their Goa trip was sudden like you said because they might have banked many episodes for DD's leave and then they would have been free and they went? And I am sure he would have told the PH about his anniversary trip before only. 

Why are we after Vahbiz for just one tweet? I know she is highly immature to react to fans but then she is abused day and night by fans on twitter too. Sometimes people react! It's not like everyday she loses her cool. And she doesn't even interfere in MEIEJ related matters like other spouses.😕

Chakku, a producer like Gul can scrap her show and get away with it..she did it with IPK which had a very successful run..KSG was also called unprofessional..did anyone believe the PH? When Barun Sobti quit IPK, did anyone supported Gul or heard her or understood her problem? everyone was speaking in favor of Barun..neither the actor nor the PH are at a loss...there may be many takers for KSG, Barun or VD and 4 Lions , Balaji and NF will create many successful shows with other actors...the PH do tolerate many tantrums from these stars and have to act on their whims..bec at the end of the day, both are benefiting out of it..

this week episodes were not banked , bec. DD was on leave in the last week of Dec..till last week, we had plenty of VD's scenes bec. these r the ones which VD shot before he left for his vacation..for this week,  he has banked his scenes as much as he can, the end result we can see only watching the episodes..

plz lets not talk abt that lady 🤔 if she is bashed or abused, it's her own doing..i never commented on her, only heard comments on her..but the way she reacted this time, cleared my doubts about her..
faria86 thumbnail
yesterday after bashing NFs i realized that it was not ST but it was tellybuzz who called DVD unprofessional 😡😡
about holiday i think all tv actors do take break or go on vacations after banking the scenes & DVD had banked the scenes before going on vacation  besides it was DD's 2nd time that she went on vacation in the whole time that MB show has started & it's gonna be 2 years of MB show so she deserved the break 

MB cvs can never blame DVD for their poor storyline & not spending money on the show & some wired scenes ,executions  & wired ending of tracks 
Edited by faria86 - 10 years ago
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
y all r writing essays here 🤔😆...
BadtameezBrat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@maria... ufff.. finally I read ur essay... 😳... jokes apart... agree with ur each n every words... 👍🏼
MarathiMulgi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Alert: bakwas random post...
Wassup folks? Why so many pages devoted to this. 😲 New year, anniversary  is just so yesterday.  🤔

Prepare yourselves for some new songs now, won't you?😕
Jaise...😉

In February: Here comes Valentine, here comes Valentine, lovely Valentine la la la la la...😎

In March: So long farewell, au wiedersehen, goodbye.
                    I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye, goodbye
                     goodbye...😉