Arhi SS:What you will(retold) - Page 21

Posted: 10 years ago
So now we know khush is actually khushi...but is the connection with Shyam...perda Khulna ki wait Kerte hein...lol Edited by ranogill - 10 years ago
Cant believe d mystery is gonna unveil...brilliant update...couldn't control my giggles looking at arnav..poor fellow...
i swear if Mami gets a whiff of feelings that Arnav is harbouring for the boy Khush(i), she won't get tired of singing Maa da Ladla bigad gaya.. ;)

Finally K&K ka reunion! And Khushi is finally named! :D

although Poor Arnav still for a night has to bear the scandulous thoughts he's having ;)
rabba ve between khush and asr.. πŸ˜†.. but i think arnav will be more than happy to know that khush was khushi a girl as he is already rabba veing around him/her.. loved the update.. πŸ˜Š

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
interesting one.. waiting for the truth to be revealed..
Khush s khushi after all...
What's shyams deal??
Amazing Chapter !

So tomorrow masks will be unveiled. Khushi's mask , Shyam's mask and the reason the mask was put.

Waiting Eagerly !
I love the song!!
  Poor ASR - he can't stop his feelings for the boy.  Now he thinks he is feeling body parts that are not meant to be there on a boy.  I love this confused Arnav babu.  I can just imagine him in the shrink's chair and his Nani, Mami and Anjali organizing prayers to get rid of his gay feelings.  No disrespect to gays intended here as I have many as my friends.  

So kush finally gets through to the other half of the k and k.  Would love to hear how they got split up and what danger she is in because of the toadwa.   How will she fix the toad?  Please do tell.
I wish that scene was not just a scene in this story: ASR running into a wall and tripping because he finds himself attracted to Khush...
So Khushi is Khushi...aww nice to see her reunited with her brother. Now will it be Shyam's mask that is unveiled? I hope so. I also hope something happens to Manorama because she is just too much!