RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127 - Page 54

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by --VanityFair--

Wondeful update. i didnt expect it. waiting to read interview one too. amazing Sufi 

Thanks dear and i am always the unexpected πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by momi78

Being a superstar comes with its own side effects ... one such important side effect is your own love thinking you're practicing your lines πŸ€£ Update soon! 

Yes it was the manufacturing defect and Madhu has to live this defect 🀣
Originally posted by poojabhatt934

Best best best best ff . I liked it very much 

Thank you so much dear πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by aDarkAngel

Loved the intense scene between Madhu and RK !! RK threatening her by cutting his hand reminded me Of the show πŸ˜†..I loved it very much !! For the first time I am seeing RK is expressing himself so openly πŸ˜‰..sigh I know it's just game for him..but I really want him to feel those things ...lets see how's it's gonna go hehe !! 
Btw when the prologue's gonna happen Sufi πŸ˜‰?

Loved the intense scene between Madhu and RK !!   Thank you πŸ˜ƒ

RK threatening her by cutting his hand reminded me Of the show πŸ˜†..I loved it very much !! Ya i know it was very filmy what to do he is RK the superstarπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

For the first time I am seeing RK is expressing himself so openly πŸ˜‰..sigh I know it's just game for him..but I really want him to feel those things ...lets see how's it's gonna go hehe !!  Yes RK never expresses his feelings but i dont know why you feel his feelings are fake?😳

Btw when the prologue's gonna happen Sufi πŸ˜‰?  Ya it will happen πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by noiseygirl

update plz sufi

Nasha is long over due i will update that first and then will update this πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by lwrimaforever

Freaking Amazing teaser & update Dear 😊 Thanks for pms πŸ˜ƒ Very sorry for extremely late reply 😭 Actually I was away from IF coz of My final exams!Loved This Possesive RK alot πŸ˜› Madhubala said yes to stop RK from hurting Himself further πŸ˜‰ Waiting to see what Madhubala does next πŸ˜ƒ Pls continue soon 😳

Thanks dear for commenting and pls dont say that for you the exam was your priority and i totally understand. It is the same way when i say i cant update today as i have work and you people patiently wait for the updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Thanks for dedicating dear.., was kinda busy couldnt comment.. so madhu is already engaged .. ab rk ka kya hoga jab use pata chalega??? Keeping my fingers crossed hope u make d story alright... waiting for next update .. 😊
Originally posted by miss-u-rk

Thanks for dedicating dear.., was kinda busy couldnt comment.. so madhu is already engaged .. ab rk ka kya hoga jab use pata chalega??? Keeping my fingers crossed hope u make d story alright... waiting for next update .. 😊

Yes dear and thank you so much for liking my FFπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by zoya789

Awesome FF

Thanks dearπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by arorasurbhi

Update soon plz

I fully intend to dear but you will have to be patient πŸ˜ƒ