RishBala FF: TRUTH OR DARE- A LIFE CHANGER GAME CH 25 UPDTD PG 127 - Page 19

Posted: 10 years ago
hi , I am Sanghita Dey . I have started reading  parts of "Truth or dare  " , but not finished yet...  ...it is  awesome ...plz  pm me from now onwards this story also along with others...I will love to comment...as I am busy due to competitive exams so will take this week to finish previous updates...hope u r okay with it as I don't want to rush while reading such beautiful story & just want to take my own time...waiting for ur response... ðŸ˜ƒ

Awesome update. ...
Continue soon. ...
😊
 lovely update sufi ,hmm rk is changing
Originally posted by sanghita0000

hi , I am Sanghita Dey . I have started reading  parts of "Truth or dare  " , but not finished yet...  ...it is  awesome ...plz  pm me from now onwards this story also along with others...I will love to comment...as I am busy due to competitive exams so will take this week to finish previous updates...hope u r okay with it as I don't want to rush while reading such beautiful story & just want to take my own time...waiting for ur response... ðŸ˜ƒ

OF COURSE JAAN YOU JUST BUDDY ME AND I WILL DO THE REST AND HANKS FOR LIKING THE STORY.😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛
MADHU WITH HER ATTITUDE HAS IMPRESSED RK AND MADE HIM THINK OF HER 
BUT HIS EGO IS STILL NOT LETTING HIM APPRECIATE HER
So RK finally realised, there are some women who really have some talent, but he is not going to accept it soon. Ahaan, thats our RK. And he started to realise importance of every small thing in life, that sounds good, waiting eagerly for the next update
waiting plz update  fast fast
Originally posted by uma88

So RK finally realised, there are some women who really have some talent, but he is not going to accept it soon. Ahaan, thats our RK. And he started to realise importance of every small thing in life, that sounds good, waiting eagerly for the next update

yen vetle naan irthene ethir vetile ava iruthale ...