India-Forums

Beintehaa
Beintehaa

If you are a U.S. viewer, please read

AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 2:00am | IP Logged

Okay, so this may be a little selfish of me, but a friend of mine and I  need ya'lls help in convincing/ requesting Colors to make their Youtube episodes available to viewers in America. I unsubscribed from Colors on my TV  after 2 years ...just a few months ago. I watch other desi stuff on a TV box that I purchased instead of the subscription to ALL desi channels that I had no time 2 watch. But Beintehaa is one of the only 2-3 dramas which are not being uploaded on that box...HOW very convenient, right ? *rolls eyes*. 

I have tweeted Colors to ask them to remove geographical restrictions, but didn't get a reply or retweet that others got for praising other actors of the channel and shows LOL So, I feel like they might listen if a lot of people request for this together. So, if you can and want to help then it doesn't even matter if you live here or not, please please bring this to their notice. We Indian Americans cannot contribute to TRPs even if we want to because we don't live in India, but that doesn't mean that our requests can be ignored because my Mom is giving them TRPs in India while she is there  LOL LOL  Besides, they can benefit even from a lot of YT views of their channel. So plz help, I have tweeted to them for a 2nd time now, and will continue until they listen lol. 

Edited by AshRun - 06 January 2014 at 2:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidaPERFEQXION-.serendipity.-

..PlayfulKiss.. Goldie
..PlayfulKiss..
..PlayfulKiss..

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
You can watch them on Dailymotion or on some other website, like http://serialduniya.com/. YouTube isn't the only option. I live in US too. Smile 
DiscoDhokla IF-Rockerz
DiscoDhokla
DiscoDhokla

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
i use desi-tashan
Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
I tried watching beintehaan on colors youtube channel, but I find that I am able to view last weeks episode. When I tried clicking on the 6th january episode, then it told me that it was restricted for my region. So I guess, you can view after a day or two. But other that i use daily motion.
-.SapnokiRani-. IF-Addictz
-.SapnokiRani-.
-.SapnokiRani-.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Ya, I gave up on Youtube and started watching from desirulez.net 
AshRun Senior Member
AshRun
AshRun

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

Well, thanks for the responses everyone. Those websites make my AV program say that there are threats detected on the laptop so I don't go to them. DM says "content rejected" justa  few hours after the epi airs so can't watch there either.  My tv box  is finally showing atleast 3 epis from last week.. I will have to  watch  whatever is there I guess Smile Thanks to all for suggestions. I tweeted Colors thrice for YT but it didn't help. I requested Preetika to tell them, she might do so if she has time and gets the chance.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index