Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Heights of cheapness Everyone see even RV fans (Page 7)

nikki217t Newbie
nikki217t
nikki217t

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This response cant possibly be from ZEE tv?? Why would they call their new actor 3rd rate? Makes NO sense at all!! This must be some fake site. ZEE better investigate this and get to the bottom of it, coz obviously there are people out there pretending to be from their channel making these type of derogatory comments!!

As for all that say they will never accept a replacement...I think it is too late now, coz they have already started shooting with this man. So either you have to watch RV as Asad, or not watch QH at all! Because I don't think that ZEE will apologise to KSG and nor is there any likelihood he will come back. I think that relationship has seriously broken down!!

Please accept reality. KSG no longer wants to be in QH. He himself has clarified that he only signed a contract for 12 months? So why do people act like ZEE forced him to leave? Yes they called him unprofessional, maybe coz they were put out by his constant absences etc. He and his wife seem to be on holiday all the time, and even her show has to keep changing tracks because of her!!

Personally I think they are a very selfish couple. It is best they work together and stop inconveniencing others!! Sorry to all the KSG fans and KAJEN fans. But I am telling it like it is! I like both KSG and his wife on their respective shows!! They are both VERY good actors!! But that does not deflect from the reality that they both appear to be Divas!

How do u know ksg was constantly absent!? if obd is sick then they should be allowed sick leaves!!! it is a basic employee right!! ZEETV accused KSG of faking his sickness and that was totally uncalled for! are they doctors!? how do they know that he was faking!? Almost everyone has confirmed that he was sick--forum 32/co-actors!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-LarryGurl-Shona1493sheilasandhu-khaleesi-kyph21.SoHu.Guguminti

nikki217t Newbie
nikki217t
nikki217t

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I really don't think this is the real zee TV account

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alishah-MrDarcyfan

annanyaksgian IF-Rockerz
annanyaksgian
annanyaksgian

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 4:44am | IP Logged
zee jaise cheap channel,ksg ko respect nahi kia,new guy ko kya respect dega lol

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shona1493...parth...sheilasandhu-khaleesi-kyph21Guguminti

aksasya IF-Sizzlerz
aksasya
aksasya

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:10am | IP Logged
What ever it is,they should not hav adressed RV as a 3rd class actor...Disgusting...
OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:18am | IP Logged
Everyone out here says he is sick
Dunno which sick person keeps holidaying LOL
The pics posted by his wife on twitter show no signs of a sick person or as claimed to be !

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PROTIM21GitaIyerShaitaanKiKhala

OceanicHeart. IF-Rockerz
OceanicHeart.
OceanicHeart.

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This response cant possibly be from ZEE tv?? Why would they call their new actor 3rd rate? Makes NO sense at all!! This must be some fake site. ZEE better investigate this and get to the bottom of it, coz obviously there are people out there pretending to be from their channel making these type of derogatory comments!! 

As for all that say they will never accept a replacement...I think it is too late now, coz they have already started shooting with this man. So either you have to watch RV as Asad, or not watch QH at all! Because I don't think that ZEE will apologise to KSG and nor is there any likelihood he will come back. I think that relationship has seriously broken down!! 

Please accept reality. KSG no longer wants to be in QH. He himself has clarified that he only signed a contract for 12 months? So why do people act like ZEE forced him to leave? Yes they called him unprofessional, maybe coz they were put out by his constant absences etc. He and his wife seem to be on holiday all the time, and even her show has to keep changing tracks because of her!!

Personally I think they are a very selfish couple. It is best they work together and stop inconveniencing others!! Sorry to all the KSG fans and KAJEN fans. But I am telling it like it is! I like both KSG and his wife on their respective shows!! They are both VERY good actors!! But that does not deflect from the reality that they both appear to be Divas! 
Clap
Specially your last paragraph LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanShaitaanKiKhala

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisZoobieDoobie

Everyone out here says he is sick
Dunno which sick person keeps holidaying LOL
The pics posted by his wife on twitter show no signs of a sick person or as claimed to be !
exactly my thought tanya LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

MILII_BAKSHI IF-Sizzlerz
MILII_BAKSHI
MILII_BAKSHI

Posted: 06 January 2014 at 6:24am | IP Logged
i m rofling right now..gugu hi-fi!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha2012

Go to top