Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara
Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

27..what more to expect? (Page 2)

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tacker_Holic

I know it hurts to see such a fantastic show drop down the CM ranks every week! We guys are trying our best but its just not working because the track is leaving us nothing to say but negative points! I really hope CV's buckle up and realise that by not doing proper research and killing off actors is going to rise TRP's. There is a lot that can be done with Pyaar Ka Dard Hai even now.

1) Pankhuri realising her dream career with Adi's support instead of her being a spy in the DM all the time.
2) Bring Rubal and Payal closer.
3) PaYa honeymoon along with maybe Rubal and Payal.
4) Kaira not wanting to marry and getting into professional photography.

I have just listed four tracks off the top of my head. There is no need for evil souls to come to the show when there are enough. Now with the entry of Sheila's brother here again PaYa will be fighting with everyone and each other to solve the problem. I don't know how we can address our worries to the director himself there was a point when the show was 3.7 we want it back!

You stole the words from my mouth when it comes to the wish list of tracks. Bang on! I hope CVs do somehow get to read this and implement it further.

Can someone pass this message on twitter!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tacker_Holic

Tacker_Holic IF-Rockerz
Tacker_Holic
Tacker_Holic

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Predator.

I know it hurts to see such a fantastic show drop down the CM ranks every week! We guys are trying our best but its just not working because the track is leaving us nothing to say but negative points! I really hope CV's buckle up and realise that by not doing proper research and killing off actors is going to rise TRP's. There is a lot that can be done with Pyaar Ka Dard Hai even now.

1) Pankhuri realising her dream career with Adi's support instead of her being a spy in the DM all the time.

I have just listed four tracks off the top of my head. There is no need for evil souls to come to the show when there are enough. Now with the entry of Sheila's brother here again PaYa will be fighting with everyone and each other to solve the problem. I don't know how we can address our worries to the director himself there was a point when the show was 3.7 we want it back!

You stole the words from my mouth when it comes to the wish list of tracks. Bang on! I hope CVs do somehow get to read this and implement it further.

Can someone pass this message on twitter!
Aww! Embarrassed Glad you agree with my list of ideas! Big smile Aww! I wish I had Twitter but I don't plan on getting it because I know I will get distracted if anyone wants to they can share my ideas there they are more than welcome too! Not only that they can play with so much more:

1) Adi growing the business overseas which will bring more scope in characters.
2) They can always throw in a festival to celebrate...I mean some shows on SP spend so much time and money on festivals where I feel PKDH has only really celebrated Holi. We are so fortunate to have such big festivals all year round...I think a PH can make a show on just festivals and hit the TRP's! LOL So just having a bit of fun there.
3) Don't rule out the twists...bring in villians but show proper justice not let them off scot free.
4) Adoption track for Preeti if she cant conceive after her operation.

CV's need to really sketch out some ideas because all of this heavy drama and without Avantika in the show now it wont make viewers want to watch the show!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ARDRHoLiEr.ThN.tHoU

HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU IF-Sizzlerz
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged

I feel so bad to see the CM rank dropping constantly.

There's no movement in this forum because of the disheartening tracks.
ri8...this forum is in coma now...going to die soon.Dead..but b4 that i will surely fall ill if they dont BRING BACK my fav show...oh my god WHERE is PKDH lost???OuchOuchCry
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aieshaa

From..23 to 27...OMG..This week we got -4..:-(..i m also feel bad.
from top 10 to top 15 to top 20 and now top 30...this was BOUND to happen with this shitty track..Angry
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Dev.*

I feel so bad to see the CM rank dropping constantly.

There's no movement in this forum because of the disheartening tracks.

Agreed and This is all because of poor story , predictable tracks and nothing new to offer characters...and what we can expect from creatives now.

Moreover, I Agree with shaily that if this continues then soon we will be around 30 or 40 or 50 at our CM Rank.

Because of all this, i dont feel to post here...kaash creatives samjh paate!

Avantika's character is also going to end...!  :( 
yeah..thats what..
kaash hum cvs ko samjha paate!!! they dont KNOW what they are doing to this show...and how will they know...this show gets sky rocket trps..AngryOuch i simply WISH trps would FALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! only that can serve as a tonic to the cvs!!!
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NISHADEEP

I feel terrible...seriously this weeks cm rating was a huge SHOCK!!!!!
i am immune to these shocks now...and i am SURE NO SHOW gives more shocks than pkdh...it does just what the name suggests...DARD to all those who are in PYAAR with the show..
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU
HoLiEr.ThN.tHoU

Posted: 07 January 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged

good observations.Approve..even i feel so!!!!!!!!! this show was so so so good...and now it is so so so bad!!!!!! 

Go to top