Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: yogendra1

can u give me the link where he has give  this statement

its the new article on india forums
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What is going in this forum last night it was confirmed that st himself cleared the news of mb not going off air and now Mallu you creating second confusion.  Can you guys come up with official statement, tweet or news before posting anything related to ending news. Unnecessarily the hype of crying increases with such news.  First show what he said where about this and then go ahead with it.
natkhat..anki.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Ms.Wildcherry-

and now after this statement of his I suspect he ever had a first floor😡

now he is in love with rr only 😆
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: bikeshsngh03

Thanks for sharing article. But he said mb is not going off air now so why so fuzz and he complained about holiday and for that you can't blame him completely see the dates full month he will not get dvd together so think from his pov and you will feel he is not wrong. Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: beautiful_heart

What is going in this forum last night it was confirmed that st himself cleared the news of mb not going off air and now Mallu you creating second confusion.  Can you guys come up with official statement, tweet or news before posting anything related to ending news. Unnecessarily the hype of crying increases with such news.  First show what he said where about this and then go ahead with it.

shahi read the latest tb article,I am not confusing anyone saying everything on the basis of his latest statement,I wish that you had read that news first before saying that.
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bikeshsngh03

ST has not given that statement it is some sources and plzz he had confirmed it yesterday along with Prashant bhatt
fantasy..4me thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey yaar it wasn't he who said about DVD it, the writer of article wrote about their leave
in dd recent interview she sound positive , like they r going to concentrate on  MB .

Don't worry abt it, n his recent tweet regarding execution prob  i find that too positive atleast he is aware of the situation. Jo bhi hai  all i know is as much as we all curse him , he is the only one who can save our MB
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
he is so arrogant. he is at fault instead of accepting it he is blaming actors? He is so busy with his new show that he doesn't even bother to look at his 1st show which got them fame & success . 
they have turned into totally boring show so at point of time if actors takes holiday then what's fault of actors here?

Valar.Morghulis thumbnail

As much as I hate ST... He didn't say that... 

However, according to our source it is more to do with the execution which is becoming difficult due to the lead actors, "The show is getting affected due to the lead actors being more interested in going out on vacation rather than on concentrating on their shoot. Drashti Dhami was on leave in December end for 5 days and then both Drashti and Vivian Dsena(separately) were not available for 3 days. Even this month, Vivian is out from 6th till 13th Jan while Drashti has asked for leave from 9th to 12th Jan. The actors seem to have priorities other than the show which is affecting the show since the production team has to finish work 10 days in advance on a priority basis."

While both the main leads were unavailable for comment, producer Saurabh Tewari refuted the rumors and said, "All I can say is that Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is not going off air as of now."

@Bold- See... it's the stupid TB's sources that said that... ST only said that Madhubala is not going off air... their sources just speculated I guess and tried to read his tweets between the lines to get a controversial scoop on the matter.  

Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He should have defended dvd atleast