Increasing Forum and Celeb Rankings - NEW MISSION PG 147 - Page 37

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by mazkachazka

lol all I can so is comment here and there,will try to make posts but zyada time nai :(

Instead of commenting ... make a topic out of it. πŸ˜†
I'll try creating some more of my lame topicsπŸ˜† those always come in handy during our missions here
Originally posted by TheJake

Instead of commenting ... make a topic out of it. πŸ˜†

arrey agar comment nai karungi toh topics/posts bhi plain and blank hi rehjaenge na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ok tell me , does the activity on forum also count with no. of posts? or the the no. of comments in a topic? don't know the technical aspects of how this ranking works πŸ˜•

ok got 1-2 ideas,will make posts on them in some time
Originally posted by mazkachazka

arrey agar comment nai karungi toh topics/posts bhi plain and blank hi rehjaenge na πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

ok tell me , does the activity on forum also count with no. of posts? or the the no. of comments in a topic? don't know the technical aspects of how this ranking works πŸ˜•

Activity means activity. Everything counts. πŸ˜†
Hello Hello...Arrey Hello..!!..

So everyone forgot our Chaska ??...!!!..He was about to get married to Chaski last week but the marraige was broken by Chaska himself. He felt bad as none of the ZaYa Fans came to hit him on his wedding day..!!

He is not at all happy and even tried to commit suicide by eating Chocolate Poisonous Drink. But he didn't die.
πŸ˜†

Chaska has accused all ZaYa fans for ditching him . I tried to pacify him but of no use. He is adamant on killing nd harming himself...

So please guys go and hit him hard and bring back his senses on rite place...!!

Go and Hit Chaska Meter Rite now or else Chaska will die ..!!! πŸ˜†
hitting as much as possible πŸ˜†
Arey how can we forget our beloved Chaska yaar!
I make sure I hit him 4-6 times a day πŸ˜† afterall he has to be brought back to his deserved position na :')
I and chaska are really good friends. Okay?
I hit him every day (I don't count how many times) and he, in return, gives me full five sparkling stars!
He's not gonna do any such thing. Okay? I have already made him understand that breaking off his marriage with chaski proved out to be beneficial for his own self as I got to know that chaski was already dating chasku and was gonna cheat on him after marriage!. πŸ€£
So, All's well that end's well!. πŸ˜›
I Hav chaska of hiting chaska 🀣