Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JungFrau thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SG200

Bebo and her statements can't be taken seriously... So acc. to her two not good looking or if only one is good looking should not marryπŸ˜†

Anyways in case of RK- Kat it is definitely a case where opposites attract - RK is effeminate while Kat is manlyπŸ˜† 

How true is that 🀣
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love Bebo and her quotable quotes!  πŸ˜†
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: JungFrau

For a moment i thought she was talking about HR and herself in Shuddhi lol. [BR]Bebo should seriously stop this rankat chant, its getting lame and not really suiting her.

Lolo I am also thought the same statement about
Shuddi n Her chemistry with HR

But again old story with new line

Bebo plz close your mouth till your movie shooting starts

adev thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She probably really meant it too.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
W*F she is talking about two good looking people should come together good looking couples don't always make a good couple
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DB_reloaded

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">W*F she is talking about two good looking people should come together good looking couplesdon't always make a good couple</font>

DB bebo gone mad she doesn't knw what she is

Speaking poor soul need work now
NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koiza.k

i don't think she literally means it! all the guys she has dated have never been conventionally good looking so she herself believes in chemistry and connection more than looks

she just meant that if both are good looking its like icing on the cake- nothing else

P.S: Saif is extremely good looking but you know not the Bollywood standard sort- like he is no HR who is hailed as Greek God etc!

She clearly says 

"Two good-looking people should come together"

Stop trying to justify it
khoslakadhokla thumbnail
What bull does she sprout...rarely does her interviews make sense...c'mon Bebo...you've long passed the stage of immaturity!

Her statements can be entertaining to read as a viewer for its sheer lack of logic and unintentional humor, but imagine having to deal with someone like this in real life...Goodness! I'd prolly be banging my head against the wall each time!
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why are you all giving her grief over something 90% of you had said the same thing before regarding some good looking couple that you ship!!! Maybe she ships RK Kat lol!Edited by LifeOLicious - 10 years ago
ponymo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Gee, doesn't she realize what a superficial narrow minded idiot she sounds like? How can she come up with one W*F statement after another. It's hard to believe she is 33-34.