Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

After Three Years..(an PariJat TS)CHAP3(LAST ONE) UPDATED (Page 8)

...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweet_diksha

wonderful. 

Thank you ...Big smile

Originally posted by ...Arshaya...

Astounding chapter.
Upt soon.
Thnx for pm.

Thank you ..

will update soon...Smile

ppluvkuch IF-Sizzlerz
ppluvkuch
ppluvkuch

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Renu...

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

Originally posted by ...Renu...

Originally posted by ppluvkuch

Paridhi rajat tokas!!!
Renu...i love u yaar...mere dil ki kehdi tune...isi naam pe likha karo plz...thats my request...

Very nice yaar...bohot achha tha ts...it was really nice ...

love you too...LOLLOL

that  name sound so magical  right????Wink

aur teri request muje samj nahi aya..you want to use it this TS aur ise naam per dusra work start karnekeliye keharahiho???

and Thank you ...Big smile

yap that name is magical...Wink

yeh TS to khatm i thnk...u mentioned this right????Confused

am talking about a new FF...Embarrassed

arey nahi nahi ..ek aur chap abhi bhi bak hey iss TS mey... picture abhi  baki hey  meri dosti...LOLLOL

This is an  Three shot ...and yup wil try to write one...Big smile

oho..i took TS as two shot...LOL

yap do write moreEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Renu...

shahbhavini IF-Rockerz
shahbhavini
shahbhavini

Posted: 08 January 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged

Renu Awesome!!!! love it... i was completely lost in their love and confession!!! superb!

...Renu...

...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 09 January 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahbhavini

Renu Awesome!!!! love it... i was completely lost in their love and confession!!! superb!

Thank  you ..!!!!!!!

NJAPA_Addict IF-Sizzlerz
NJAPA_Addict
NJAPA_Addict

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged

Wowww renu!!ClapClapClap Kya story hai!! Superbbb!! Read both the parts at one go..Loved it loved it loved it!Embarrassed The first part was adventurous..Tongue Quite a delight to read!Embarrassed Omg! Second part hayyeeEmbarrassed Just loved how Pari helped Rajat out of car..made lemonade..And omg omg omg..The "I LOVE YOU DAMN IT",..WOWOWWW!!!!!!!!!

"Am sorry..." he gently whispered moving close to her ears making her jerk for a moment...
looking at her confused  expression  he continued  ."Waise mera kamra upar he hey.." he giggled as if this was the best joke ever
..LOL Cutest part everBig smileTongue

"Tumey pata hey...woh mera aur pari ka kamara hai...sirf humara...mein tumhe woh nahi dikha saktha...isseliye meney joot bola sorry " he said happily starring at the roof...Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face admitting  so many worries she has...AWWW!!!!! You made me smile and blush renu.. Love you for this!Embarrassed

I don't Love  Lavina  ..I Love you  damn it..." he held her shoulders tight and hissed in anger..Omg!!WOw!ClapEmbarrassed

He couldn't take it anymore...he opened the door with force and moved out in the rain. He found her crying near the car ..he moved towards her pulled by her wrist...She stumbled for a moment and landed crashing her chest with his...Both of them were soaking in the rain...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedGosh..I m drooling on PariJat!Day Dreaming All thanks to you Renu!Big smile

Loved the whole piece! Plz updte 3rd part asap...aur ek thappad marungi agar isse shit kaha toAngryOuch This was MINDBLOWING!!ClapStarClap

Sexylicious.

Asapom IF-Rockerz
Asapom
Asapom

Posted: 13 January 2014 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update!!!
...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessNancy

Wowww renu!!ClapClapClap Kya story hai!! Superbbb!! Read both the parts at one go..Loved it loved it loved it!Embarrassed The first part was adventurous..Tongue Quite a delight to read!Embarrassed Omg! Second part hayyeeEmbarrassed Just loved how Pari helped Rajat out of car..made lemonade..And omg omg omg..The "I LOVE YOU DAMN IT",..WOWOWWW!!!!!!!!!

"Am sorry..." he gently whispered moving close to her ears making her jerk for a moment...
looking at her confused  expression  he continued  ."Waise mera kamra upar he hey.." he giggled as if this was the best joke ever
..LOL Cutest part everBig smileTongue

"Tumey pata hey...woh mera aur pari ka kamara hai...sirf humara...mein tumhe woh nahi dikha saktha...isseliye meney joot bola sorry " he said happily starring at the roof...Unknowingly a smile appeared on her face admitting  so many worries she has...AWWW!!!!! You made me smile and blush renu.. Love you for this!Embarrassed

I don't Love  Lavina  ..I Love you  damn it..." he held her shoulders tight and hissed in anger..Omg!!WOw!ClapEmbarrassed

He couldn't take it anymore...he opened the door with force and moved out in the rain. He found her crying near the car ..he moved towards her pulled by her wrist...She stumbled for a moment and landed crashing her chest with his...Both of them were soaking in the rain...EmbarrassedGosh..I m drooling on PariJat!Day Dreaming All thanks to you Renu!Big smile

Loved the whole piece! Plz updte 3rd part asap...aur ek thappad marungi agar isse shit kaha toAngryOuch This was MINDBLOWING!!ClapStarClap

Thank you Nancy ..and yup pher se kab iss shit nahi kahungi...

will update it in few hours...Big smile

haya_gorgeous

...Renu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Renu...
...Renu...

Posted: 14 January 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asapom

awesome update!!!

Thank you ..!!!!!!

Go to top